- Crawford leads Celtics to 108-100 win over Bucks Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Bucks beat Celtics 92-85 to end 11-game skid Updated: Nov-30-13 11:33 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- Bayless' 22 lead Grizzlies over Celtics 100-93 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:12 pm
- Boston's bench helps Celtics top Bobcats 96-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:14 pm
- Celtics end 6-game skid with 94-87 win over Hawks Updated: Nov-23-13 11:32 pm
- At 37, Garnett enters twilight of his career Updated: Nov-23-13 4:28 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- Parker leads Spurs past Celtics, win 8th straight Updated: Nov-21-13 12:44 am
- Celtics' Wallace fined $10,000 for profanity Updated: Nov-20-13 6:29 pm
- Jones, Rockets romp past Celtics, 109-85 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:51 pm
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Blazers beat Celtics 109-96 for 5th straight win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:50 pm
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Jefferson carries Bobcats past Celtics, 89-83 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:23 pm
- Celtics F Sullinger out with sore knee Updated: Nov-13-13 6:12 pm
- Bradley leads Celtics' 120-105 win over Magic Updated: Nov-11-13 11:02 pm
- The day before JFK's assassination Updated: Nov-11-13 1:49 pm
- Ex-Celtic Pierce selling Boston-area home Updated: Nov-11-13 8:56 am
- Green's 3 lifts Celtics to 111-110 win over Heat Updated: Nov-10-13 12:24 am
- Indiana State alum Larry Bird honored with statue Updated: Nov-09-13 6:01 pm
- Indiana State alum Larry Bird honored with statue Updated: Nov-09-13 5:53 pm
- Celtics hold off Magic, win second straight 91-89 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:59 pm
- Celtics beat Jazz 97-87 for Stevens' first NBA win Updated: Nov-07-13 12:14 am
BOSTON - Jordan Crawford says the young Boston Celtics have a few things to learn about finishing out close games.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
BOSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies may have missed Marc Gasol's inside defense. His absence certainly didn't hurt their scoring in the paint.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Celtics coach Brad Stevens said he could sense the frustration in Gerald Wallace's voice when the two spoke on Sunday.
ATLANTA - Brandon Bass was back in the starting lineup on Saturday night, leading the Celtics to a victory.
SAN ANTONIO - Although the San Antonio Spurs seem rather methodical and downright boring to some, they are enjoying themselves this season and that is ruining the fun for others.
HOUSTON - Terrence Jones said he is feeling more comfortable and confident on the floor.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was a No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft and is a two-time All-Star who has averaged more than 21 points per game in each of the last four seasons.
BOSTON - Charlotte's Al Jefferson got his usual nice round of applause from Boston fans during pregame introductions. Then he showed why they liked him so much when he wore green.
BOSTON - Celtics forward Jared Sullinger will not play Wednesday night against Charlotte because of a sore right knee.
BOSTON - Avery Bradley simply couldn't hold back that little smile.
Many people still remember where they were the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated - Friday, Nov. 22, 1963 - but what about the day before? What was life like for Americans on that Thursday, just before so much changed for the nation and the world?
MIAMI - Jeff Green found the only possible spot in the littlest possible time to stun the Miami Heat.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Subtle reminders that one of basketball's greatest players once dominated at Indiana State University are spotted throughout the Hulman Center, where the Sycamores play their home basketball games.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University officials unveiled a bronze statue of, what they call, the school's most famous alum.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Boston Celtics are prepared to go through growing pains this season as they continue learn to adapt to life without franchise stalwarts Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.
BOSTON - Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck went onto the court right after the final buzzer sounded to pull aside the game ball for coach Brad Stevens.