- Celtics owner Pagliuca takes over Boston's 2024 Olympic bid Updated: May-21-15 10:30 pm
BOSTON - The group leading the bid to bring the 2024 Olympics to Boston shook up its management Thursday, making Boston Celtics co-owner Steve Pagliuca the new chairman in an attempt to revive the city's chances of hosting the Summer Games.
- For Cleveland and Atlanta, plenty of sports lowlights Updated: May-20-15 3:21 am
ATLANTA - On the sports misery index, Atlanta and Cleveland are hard to beat.
- No giddiness from Doc Rivers and son Austin after big game Updated: May-09-15 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers spares no one on the Clippers, including son Austin. So when the young guard had the biggest game of his young career, it might have been heartwarming to everyone else, but it was just business to the only coach-father and son duo in NBA history.
- With longtime powers sidelined, NBA playoffs have fresh look Updated: May-07-15 7:06 pm
Spurs and Celtics? Already eliminated.
- Pass first? Point guards look to show you can score, win Updated: May-06-15 1:14 pm
- Ainge wants to build on Celtics' surprising playoff berth Updated: Apr-30-15 7:48 pm
- Cavs' Love likely done for season with shoulder injury Updated: Apr-28-15 3:42 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kevin Love spent all those long, losing seasons in Minnesota aching for a chance to be part of the NBA playoffs.
- Cavaliers move on without Love, out with dislocated shoulder Updated: Apr-27-15 8:02 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers will move forward in the NBA playoffs without Kevin Love and with their title hopes shaken.
- Cavs guard J.R. Smith, Celtics center Kelly Olynyk suspended Updated: Apr-27-15 7:29 pm
- Celtics have reason for optimism despite sweep by Cavs Updated: Apr-27-15 5:39 pm
BOSTON - The reconstruction of the Boston Celtics is ahead of schedule. Being swept in the first round can't brush away that reality.
- Cavs' Kevin Love out after hurting shoulder in first quarter Updated: Apr-26-15 6:17 pm
BOSTON - Kevin Love dislocated his left shoulder Sunday on what he said was a "bush-league" play.
- Cavs sweep Celts as James scores 27 in 101-93 victory Updated: Apr-26-15 5:53 pm
BOSTON - LeBron James dribbled out the final 20 seconds while players embraced as the Cavaliers completed a sweep of the Celtics.
- Cleveland's J.R. Smith ejected for foul against Jae Crowder Updated: Apr-26-15 2:57 pm