- Israeli drone crashes in Gaza; airstrike kills 3 Updated: Mar-11-14 3:55 pm
- Israel displays rockets seized in Red Sea raid Updated: Mar-10-14 5:02 pm
- AP Interview: Jihadi head says Gaza groups growing Updated: Mar-09-14 6:55 pm
- Fatah: Hamas violently breaks up rally in Gaza Updated: Mar-09-14 5:13 am
- Gaza public workers say Hamas not paying salaries Updated: Mar-03-14 9:14 am
- Dahlan, exiled Palestinian leader, builds comeback Updated: Feb-28-14 5:29 am
- Hamas arrests top member over financial suspicions Updated: Feb-17-14 6:46 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - An Israeli airstrike killed three Gaza militants on Tuesday near an area where an unmanned Israeli surveillance aircraft crashed earlier in the day, an official in the Palestinian territory said. The Israeli military said it was responding to mortar fire.
EILAT, Israel - Israel's prime minister on Monday triumphantly toured a display of dozens of rockets that navy commandos intercepted in the Red Sea last week, alleged to be on their way from Iran to the Gaza Strip, and accused the international community of ignoring Iranian support for militant groups and falling victim to a charm offensive by the new leadership in Tehran.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - A leader of one of Gaza's secretive jihadi groups says the al-Qaida-inspired movement now has several thousand armed fighters in the seaside strip, posing a formidable threat to both Israel and the area's Hamas rulers.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Palestinian civil servants called on the Gaza Strip's Hamas government Monday to pay them full salaries, the clearest sign yet that Egypt's blockade of the territory is making it increasingly difficult for the Islamic militants to govern.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Fueled by millions in Gulf aid dollars that are his to distribute, an exiled Palestinian operative seems to be orchestrating a comeback that could position him as a potential successor to aging Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - A Hamas official says the Palestinian Islamist group has arrested one of its senior members over suspected financial misdealings.