- Israeli tanks open fire at Gaza after mortar attack Updated: May-04-16 7:25 am
JERUSALEM - The Israeli army says a tank has fired at a target in the northern Gaza Strip following an explosion on the Palestinian side of the border.
- Gaza sewage crisis, festering in conflict, poisons coast Updated: May-03-16 9:07 am
SHATI REFUGEE CAMP, Gaza Strip - Each day, millions of gallons of raw sewage pour into the Gaza Strip's Mediterranean beachfront, spewing out of a metal pipe and turning miles of once-scenic coastline into a stagnant dead zone.
- Hamas wins student election at top Palestinian university Updated: Apr-27-16 1:43 pm
RAMALLAH, West Bank - The Palestinian's leading university in the West Bank says the Islamic militant group Hamas has won student council elections.
- Muhammad Salah, acquitted of supporting Hamas, dead at 62 Updated: Apr-25-16 6:13 pm
CHICAGO - Muhammad Salah, a suburban Chicago man who fought off charges he supported Hamas, has died. He was 62.
- Hamas deploys forces on Egypt-Gaza border over IS concerns Updated: Apr-21-16 8:04 am
- Jerusalem bus bombing wounds 21 Israelis Updated: Apr-18-16 3:11 pm
JERUSALEM - A bus exploded in Jerusalem on Monday, wounding at least 21 people in what police said was a "terror attack," raising fears of a return to the Palestinian suicide bombings that ravaged Israeli cities a decade ago.
- World Bank urges donors to fulfill Gaza pledges Updated: Apr-18-16 8:47 am
JERUSALEM - After Israel's war against Gaza militants in 2014, Arab countries led the way in pledging reconstruction aid to the devastated seaside enclave. But a new report released Monday by the World Bank shows that Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and other Arab donors have delivered only a small fraction of what was promised.