- Algeria in good shape under coach Halilhodzic Updated: Apr-11-14 6:02 am
- 5 Ivory Coast players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:13 am
- Last chance for Didier Drogba on biggest stage Updated: Apr-09-14 5:11 am
- Lamouchi looking to get best out of aging squad Updated: Apr-09-14 5:11 am
- Colombia favored in Group C of World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:08 am
When Algeria qualified for the World Cup there was a rare sight in the dressing room as Vahid Halilhodzic briefly let down his guard and joined in with the players as they sang "One, two, three, Viva l'Algerie."
Ivory Coast will stick with its tried and trusted veterans and only a few young players at the World Cup.
Didier Drogba may be looking at his best chance of reaching the knockout stage in what will be the aging striker's final World Cup.
The World Cup offers Sabri Lamouchi the chance to bring the best out of an aging Ivory Coast squad.
ATHENS, Greece - Colombia is the favorite in Group C, there's not much doubt about that. That leaves Greece, Ivory Coast and Japan to play for the group's other spot in the round of 16 at this year's World Cup in Brazil.