- Timberwolves' Brewer fined $5,000 for flopping Updated: Dec-09-13 5:15 pm
- 76ers' Michael Carter-Williams sidelined Updated: Dec-07-13 6:03 pm
- NBA game in Mexico City postponed Updated: Dec-04-13 11:27 pm
- Hawks assign rookie guard Schroder to Bakersfield Updated: Dec-04-13 4:06 pm
- New-look Nuggets turning it around Updated: Dec-02-13 10:55 am
- Grizzlies adjusting to life without C Marc Gasol Updated: Nov-26-13 2:44 pm
- Around the NBA: Knicks, Nets struggle to get going Updated: Nov-25-13 5:03 am
- Whitehouse talks climate change with MLB, NBA, NFL Updated: Nov-24-13 1:44 pm
- Rose injures other knee, latest star to get hurt Updated: Nov-23-13 4:24 am
- Durant, fan make big shots, Thunder beats Clippers Updated: Nov-22-13 12:23 am
- Study: MLS earns B+ grade for diversity hiring Updated: Nov-21-13 2:40 pm
- Burke to make NBA debut in New Orleans Updated: Nov-20-13 7:54 pm
- NBA suspends G Tony Allen 1 game for kicking Paul Updated: Nov-19-13 5:24 pm
- Knicks send Chris Smith to NBA D-League Updated: Nov-18-13 5:45 pm
- 4 Bulls make NBA All-Star ballot Updated: Nov-16-13 4:03 am
- Pacers have early chance to pull away in Central Updated: Nov-16-13 3:14 am
- Adviser admits to fraud in NBA players union case Updated: Nov-14-13 8:44 pm
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Spoelstra seeks aid for typhoon-struck Philippines Updated: Nov-13-13 9:25 pm
- Pacers relying on selflessness during perfect run Updated: Nov-13-13 6:30 pm
- Pacers roll past Memphis 95-79 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-11-13 11:53 pm
- NBA, NBPA made second donation to Philippines aid Updated: Nov-11-13 7:33 pm
- Rockets G Harden fined for flopping Updated: Nov-11-13 7:29 pm
- NBA, NBPA donate $250,000 to Philippines efforts Updated: Nov-10-13 6:54 pm
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves small forward Corey Brewer has been fined $5,000 by the NBA for violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time this season.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia guard Michael Carter-Williams sat out the 76ers' game Saturday night against Denver, the second straight game he has missed because of a skin infection on of his right knee.
The Denver Nuggets raised more than a few eyebrows this summer.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies were coming off an undefeated four-game West Coast road trip less than a week ago and life was good.
With no NBA games scheduled on Thanksgiving, the next Thursday night national TV doubleheader is Dec. 5.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - U.S. Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse is praising the NBA, NFL, Major League Baseball and other professional sports organizations for taking steps to address climate change.
Derrick Rose has another knee injury - and he wasn't the only NBA star to get hurt Friday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder put on one of their best shooting displays of the season Thursday night - and their fans seem to be following the team's cue.
Major League Soccer received an overall grade of B+ for its diversity hiring practices for the second straight year.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana keeps talking about the big picture.
NEW YORK - The 72-year-old founder of a firm that handled the NBA players union's investments and finances has admitted to fraud.
MIAMI - With a bit of his mother's native language thrown in at the end, Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra released a public service announcement on Wednesday asking people to give to UNICEF and help with typhoon relief efforts in the Philippines.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight straight wins isn't enough for the perfect Pacers.
NEW YORK - The NBA and the NBA Players Association have made a second $250,000 donation toward relief efforts in the Philippines, this time to World Vision.
NEW YORK - The NBA and NBA Players Association are donating $250,000 to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF's emergency relief efforts in areas of the Philippines ravaged by Typhoon Haiyan.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.