- Walton has unfinished work with Warriors before Lakers job Updated: Apr-30-16 6:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - Luke Walton was in no rush to leave his job as an assistant coach with the Golden State Warriors.
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Updated: Apr-29-16 6:26 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James isn't a fan of the NBA's officiating reviews.
- Optimism high as Celtics enter a likely active offseason Updated: Apr-29-16 5:59 pm
BOSTON - The emergence of an All-Star and lots of victories made the Celtics one of the biggest surprises in the NBA this season.
- NBA says Wade wasn't fouled in final seconds of Game 5 loss Updated: Apr-28-16 8:48 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade does not read the NBA's reviews of officiating in the last 2 minutes of close games, which might be a wise move in this particular case.
- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- Cavs coach Lue believes David Blatt deserves another chance Updated: Apr-28-16 3:46 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue would like to see his former boss, David Blatt, get another NBA job.
- NBA's Shaun Livingston donates $1 million to Illinois school Updated: Apr-28-16 6:51 am
PEORIA, Illinois - A central Illinois school has received a big fundraising boost from former student and professional basketball player Shaun Livingston.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 pm
A day after Stan Van Gundy's first game as president of basketball operations for the Detroit Pistons last season, he was asked to give an assessment of the coach in the 89-79 loss to the Denver Nuggets.
- New coach Brooks: Focus is on Wizards players, not Durant Updated: Apr-27-16 4:58 pm
WASHINGTON - New Washington Wizards coach Scott Brooks was surprised it took so long to get the question. Almost 15 minutes into his introductory news conference he was asked, "Let's get this out of the way: Are you going to bring Kevin Durant here?"
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- Jordan reiterates Hornets opposed to discrimination Updated: Apr-26-16 10:37 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Jordan reiterated that the Charlotte Hornets are opposed to House Bill 2, which was recently passed in North Carolina and could prevent the NBA All-Star Game from coming to Charlotte.
- New Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew announces his staff Updated: Apr-26-16 8:28 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew's staff will include Roger Powell Jr. as associate head coach and Jake Diebler and Casey Shaw as assistants.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Golden State's Steve Kerr wins Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-26-16 7:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - As Steve Kerr tried to cope with the headaches, nausea, pain and other concerning symptoms, there were times he wondered whether he would even come back to coach the Golden State Warriors this season, whether he even should return to the bench if not 100 percent healthy.
- Warriors-Rockets Game 4: most 1st-round viewers since '02 Updated: Apr-26-16 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - Game 4 of the Warriors-Rockets series drew the largest television audience for the first round of the NBA playoffs in 14 years.
- Lakers GM Kupchak hopes his coaching search isn't lengthy Updated: Apr-25-16 9:14 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak doesn't think his search for a new coach will take a long time.
- Raptors' Dwane Casey wins PBWA's Rudy Tomjanovich Award Updated: Apr-25-16 8:23 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto's Dwane Casey has won the Rudy Tomjanovich Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA coach who combines cooperation with the media and fans with excellence on the court.
- NBA: No foul on Jackson's shot to end Cavs' win over Pistons Updated: Apr-25-16 8:06 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA says Reggie Jackson was not fouled on the final play of Detroit's loss to Cleveland, when the point guard complained after the game that referees should be penalized for mistakes.
- After sweep, Cavs wait for next opponent in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-25-16 8:05 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers don't know who they'll play next in the NBA playoffs, but they know when they'll play.
- Blackmon Jr. declares for NBA draft without hiring agent Updated: Apr-25-16 7:46 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana guard James Blackmon Jr. says he will enter the NBA draft but will not hire an agent.
- Iowa State recruit Malou to explore professional options Updated: Apr-25-16 2:38 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa State recruit Emmanuel Malou has filed the paperwork necessary to enter the NBA draft but has not hired an agent, preserving his college eligibility.
- No heartbreak: Cavs' sweep saves Bieber concert in Cleveland Updated: Apr-25-16 2:07 pm
CLEVELAND - Go ahead and scream, Beliebers.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Cal's Ivan Rabb bypasses draft to stay for sophomore season Updated: Apr-25-16 1:53 am
BERKELEY, California - California forward Ivan Rabb has decided to stay in school for his sophomore season rather than enter the NBA draft.