- Silver: Premature to say union will opt out of CBA Updated: Apr-24-14 7:51 pm
- Wizards seek real homecourt advantage vs. Bulls Updated: Apr-24-14 6:21 pm
- Road teams off to flying start in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-24-14 3:12 am
- C Johnson, F Poythress returning to Kentucky Updated: Apr-23-14 5:19 pm
- McDaniels says he's ready for NBA Updated: Apr-23-14 2:29 pm
- Baylor C Isaiah Austin entering NBA draft early Updated: Apr-22-14 7:45 pm
- Spurs' Popovich wins NBA Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-22-14 4:33 pm
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-22-14 4:08 pm
- NBA fines Raptors GM for profanity Updated: Apr-21-14 10:15 pm
- Bulls' Noah the Defensive Player of the Year Updated: Apr-21-14 8:15 pm
- Woodson, Corbin fired: Adelman decides to retire Updated: Apr-21-14 6:32 pm
- Ageless Duncan enjoys Spurs' latest playoff run Updated: Apr-21-14 6:26 pm
- Slive: Leagues, union advocates have common ground Updated: Apr-21-14 5:44 pm
- Timberwolves' Rick Adelman retiring after 23 years Updated: Apr-21-14 5:08 pm
- Va. Beach mulls arena that could lure NBA, NHL Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 am
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- NBA plans expanded programs with military Updated: Apr-18-14 4:53 pm
- Kentucky F Lee to return for sophomore season Updated: Apr-18-14 4:47 pm
- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 6:14 pm
- Bucks pack up, await future with new owners Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 pm
- Cavaliers enter an interesting offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 5:00 pm
- Wildcats G James Young to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 4:42 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Nuggets staying home for first time in decade Updated: Apr-17-14 3:00 pm
NEW YORK - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Thursday he has "no expectation" that players will opt out of the collective bargaining agreement in 2017, potentially leading to another lockout.
WASHINGTON - If empty seats are any indication, the Washington Wizards are just as big of a surprise in their own city as they are to the rest of the NBA.
MIAMI - Here's the list of teams that had home-court advantage entering the opening round of these NBA playoffs: Indiana, Miami, Toronto, Chicago, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Houston and the Los Angeles Clippers.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's frontcourt will bring back size and experience next season after freshman center Dakari Johnson and sophomore forward Alex Poythress announced they would return.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - K.J. McDaniels wanted to play in the NBA from the time he first picked up a basketball. Now, the Clemson forward says he's ready to turn that dream into reality.
WACO, Texas - Baylor sophomore center Isaiah Austin has decided to forgo the remainder of his collegiate eligibility to enter the NBA draft.
The San Antonio Spurs, the model for stability and sustained success in the modern NBA, were still a shaken team when they showed up for training camp in October, less than four months after a devastating loss to Miami in the NBA Finals.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky forward Julius Randle took a lot of time and talked to a lot of people before deciding to leave after one season for the NBA draft, where he is expected to be among the top five selections.
NEW YORK - The NBA has fined Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri $25,000 for using profanity in a public place.
LINCOLNSHIRE, Illinois - There were some emotional moments and some funny stories as Joakim Noah accepted the NBA's Defensive Player of the Year award on Monday, like this one.
SAN ANTONIO - It's a tense moment on the court and Tim Duncan is focused, watching one opponent out of the corner of his eye as he sizes up another.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive doesn't think college athletes should have employee status, but believes there is some common ground with the proposal from the five power leagues and a union movement.
MINNEAPOLIS - As his 23rd season as an NBA coach entered the home stretch, Rick Adelman looked tired.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Virginia Beach metropolitan area is one of the largest in the country without a major professional sports team, and numerous attempts to lure one here have repeatedly left sports fans in the area disappointed.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
NEW YORK - Army graduate Mike Krzyzewski will lead a U.S. national team practice at his alma mater, and the U.S. women will train at the Naval Academy as part of an increased partnership among the NBA, USA Basketball and the Department of Defense.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that freshman forward Marcus Lee will return for his sophomore season, joining sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein in bypassing the NBA draft for another year with the Wildcats.
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke's latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - One by one, the Milwaukee Bucks met with their coach one last time before packing up their belongings.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky guard James Young will enter the NBA draft, becoming the first of the Wildcats' heralded freshmen to turn pro.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.