- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Ten-man Vancouver hangs on to draw vs. Sporting Updated: Apr-28-16 2:37 am
- 10-man Whitecaps hold on for 1-1 draw with Sporting KC Updated: Apr-28-16 12:45 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Vancouver's Christian Bolanos and Sporting Kansas City's Diego Rubio scored in the first half and the Whitecaps held on with only 10 men for a 1-1 tie Wednesday night.
- Revolution ties with Timber 1-1 on late own goal Updated: Apr-27-16 9:49 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Portland's own goal in the 89th minute gave the New England Revolution a 1-1 draw with the Timbers on Wednesday night.
- Oduro's late goal gives Impact 1-1 tie with NYCFC Updated: Apr-27-16 9:13 pm
- Downtown stadium proposed as part of Detroit MLS bid Updated: Apr-27-16 9:09 pm
DETROIT - Major League Soccer is eyeing the site of a suspended jail project as a possible home for a new soccer team in Detroit, part of a massive downtown development that would be built in the same area where the Tigers, Lions and Red Wings play.
- Houston's Monteiro de Lima, San Jose's Imperiale suspended Updated: Apr-27-16 5:18 pm
NEW YORK - Houston midfielder Alex Monteiro de Lima and San Jose Earthquakes defender Andres Imperiale were each suspended for one game and fined undisclosed amounts by MLS on Wednesday for serious foul plays that endangered the safety of opponents.
- Bradley Wright-Phillips leads Red Bulls past Orlando City Updated: Apr-24-16 10:17 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - Bradley Wright-Phillips scored two of New York's three goals in a 10-minute span and the Red Bulls rallied to beat Orlando City 3-2 on Sunday night to snap a four-game losing streak.
- Bingham, Wondolowski lead Quakes past Sporting KC, 1-0 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:28 pm
- Harvey, Kekuta score, Whitecaps beat FC Dallas 3-0 Updated: Apr-24-16 12:48 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Jordan Harvey and Kekuta Manneh scored for Vancouver and FC Dallas had an own-goal in the Whitecaps' 3-0 victory Saturday night.
- Galaxy score 4 first-half goals, beat Real Salt Lake 5-2 Updated: Apr-24-16 12:45 am
- Jones, Solignac and Doyle score; Rapids beat Sounders 3-1 Updated: Apr-23-16 11:15 pm
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Jermaine Jones, Luis Solignac and Kevin Doyle scored and the Colorado Rapids won their third straight game, beating the Seattle Sounders 3-1 on Saturday night.
- Kamara, Crew beat 10-man Dynamo 1-0 Updated: Apr-23-16 9:51 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Kei Kamara scored on a penalty kick in the 21st minute and the Columbus Crew beat the 10-man Houston Dynamo 1-0 on Saturday night.
- United's late goals secure 3-0 win over Revolution Updated: Apr-23-16 7:53 pm
- Union beat New York City FC 2-0 Updated: Apr-23-16 6:20 pm
- Giovinco scores twice in Toronto's 2-0 victory over Montreal Updated: Apr-23-16 6:18 pm
- Jermaine Jones settling in with Colorado Rapids Updated: Apr-22-16 3:28 am
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Jermaine Jones kept his mind off soccer by playing baseball with his kids and taking them snowboarding.
- St Louis, Sacramento among leading MLS expansion candidates Updated: Apr-21-16 8:57 pm
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber called St. Louis and Sacramento, California, "front-runners" for the next round of expansion, which could occur as soon as 2020.
- Garber criticizes Arena for comments on de Jong tackle Updated: Apr-21-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber criticized Galaxy coach Bruce Arena for alleging the league and media caused "hysteria" over a tackle by Los Angeles midfielder Nigel de Jong that injured Portland attacker Darlington Nagbe.
- Atlanta United to build $60 million training complex Updated: Apr-18-16 3:16 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta United FC will build a $60 million, privately funded training complex about 15 miles north of downtown in Marietta.
- FC Dallas overcomes early deficit, beats Sporting KC 2-1 Updated: Apr-17-16 9:19 pm
- Orlando City and Revolution trade late goals in 2-2 draw Updated: Apr-17-16 6:27 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Lee Nguyen scored on a penalty kick in the 96th minute to give the New England Revolution a 2-2 tie with Orlando City on Sunday.
- Fanendo Adi scores twice, Timbers beat Earthquakes 3-1 Updated: Apr-17-16 2:11 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Fanendo Adi scored two second-half goals in the Portland Timbers' 3-1 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.
- Piatti's late goal gives Montreal 2-1 win over Chicago Updated: Apr-17-16 2:04 am
- Morris and Marshall score, Sounders beat Union, 2-1 Updated: Apr-17-16 1:38 am
SEATTLE - The hometown guy finally made good.