- Arrieta rescues draw for DC United against 9-man New England Updated: May-24-15 12:36 am
- Sounders and Sporting Kansas City play to 0-0 tie Updated: May-24-15 12:33 am
SEATTLE - Tim Melia needed to make just one save, but it came late in the game as Sporting Kansas City played to a 0-0 tie with the Seattle Sounders on Saturday night.
- Real Salt Lake extends NYCFC's winless streak to 10 games Updated: May-24-15 12:25 am
- Colorado beats Vancouver to end 11-game home winless streak Updated: May-23-15 11:44 pm
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Lucas Pittinari scored his first MLS goal and Colorado beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 1-0 on Saturday night to end the Rapids' 11-game home winless streak.
- Ignacio Piatti leads Impact past FC Dallas, 2-1 Updated: May-23-15 10:21 pm
- Arrieta, DC United tie 9-man New England 1-1 Updated: May-23-15 9:56 pm
- Giovinco lifts Toronto FC past Timbers, 1-0 Updated: May-23-15 7:17 pm
- Gordon's goal in stoppage time lifts Galaxy over Dynamo 1-0 Updated: May-23-15 12:45 am
- Johnson scores late goal, Fire tie Crew 2-2 Updated: May-22-15 10:24 pm
- Sporting KC scores 3 times in 14 minutes, beats Revolution Updated: May-20-15 10:09 pm
- Commissioner: St. Louis in mix for next round of expansion Updated: May-19-15 8:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber said Tuesday that St. Louis will be a top contender for the next round of expansion, probably in 2020, if the city's stadium plans for a new NFL stadium are fulfilled.
- Jozy Altidore sidelined 4-to-5 weeks with hamstring injury Updated: May-19-15 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Toronto says Jozy Altidore will be sidelined for four-to-five weeks because of a strained right hamstring, an injury that will cause the forward to miss the U.S. national team's exhibition games at the Netherlands and Germany next month.
- Expansion soccer team plans $250 million Los Angeles stadium Updated: May-18-15 4:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - Major League Soccer's expansion Los Angeles Football Club plans to build a $250 million stadium on the site of the old Sports Arena next to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Philadelphia ends 4-game skid with stoppage-time goal Updated: May-17-15 10:02 pm
- Expansion club Orlando City wins first home game Updated: May-17-15 7:25 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Kaka had a goal and an assist and expansion Orlando City beat the Los Angeles Galaxy 4-0 on Sunday for the first home win in team history.
- Earthquakes beat 10-man Crew 2-0 Updated: May-17-15 12:54 am
- Barrett scores twice, Sounders beat Whitecaps 2-0 Updated: May-17-15 12:18 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Chad Barrett scored his first two goals of the season and the Seattle Sounders beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 2-0 on Saturday.
- Dynamo pull away from Timbers with late goals Updated: May-16-15 11:02 pm
- Rapids-Sporting KC match postponed because of storm Updated: May-16-15 10:41 pm
- Bradley, Toronto FC tie New England 1-1 Updated: May-16-15 9:59 pm
- Impact beats Salt Lake 4-1 for first MLS victory of season Updated: May-16-15 6:15 pm
- Red Bulls snap FC Dallas' win streak with a scoreless draw Updated: May-15-15 11:56 pm
- NYC FC snaps losing streak with 2-2 tie with Fire Updated: May-15-15 11:21 pm
- DC United beats Orlando to extend unbeaten streak to 8 games Updated: May-13-15 10:27 pm
WASHINGTON - Kofi Opare and Chris Rolfe scored second-half goals and D.C. United rallied to beat Orlando City 2-1 on Wednesday night to extend their undefeated streak to eight games
- Crew, defender Hernan Grana mutually agree to part ways Updated: May-12-15 4:51 pm