- Lawmakers approve small changes in abortion laws Updated: Apr-05-14 9:28 pm
- Stay granted for new Arizona abortion-drug rules Updated: Apr-02-14 7:37 pm
- Federal judge to rule on abortion rules injunction Updated: Mar-26-14 3:59 am
- Women's issues could dominate Texas election Updated: Mar-23-14 11:30 am
- APNewsBreak: Planned Parenthood eyes Texas race Updated: Mar-20-14 8:27 pm
- Asheville abortion services to move to new clinic Updated: Mar-19-14 1:58 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Legislature has approved abortion legislation that addresses legal issues raised in state and federal lawsuits filed by abortion providers, avoiding a larger debate this year over proposals to ban the procedure early in pregnancy.
PHOENIX - The nation's most stringent restrictions on the use of abortion drugs are now temporarily on hold one day after going into effect in Arizona.
TUCSON, Arizona - New rules that would block many women in Arizona from having pill-induced abortions are getting a closer look by a federal judge who will decide whether to put the restrictions on hold as a legal challenge plays out in the courts.
AUSTIN, Texas - Women's pay and health care are taking over the headlines in the Texas governor's race, and for good reason: Women comprise the majority of voters.
AUSTIN, Texas - The advocacy arm of Planned Parenthood launched a new political action fund Thursday to influence this year's election in Texas, hoping to build on its success shaping the Virginia governor's race.
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - A Planned Parenthood facility scheduled to open this summer will take over the abortion services provided by another clinic in Asheville.