- Netanyahu speaks about Iran at Los Angeles museum Updated: Mar-06-14 3:00 pm
- Israeli naval raid nabs rocket shipment Updated: Mar-05-14 4:59 pm
- Israeli army fires on militants on Syrian border Updated: Mar-05-14 3:11 am
- Netanyahu to Abbas: 'Recognize the Jewish state' Updated: Mar-04-14 3:54 pm
- Obama: Tough choices nearing in Mideast talks Updated: Mar-03-14 4:10 pm
- Israel takes risk with airstrike on Hezbollah Updated: Feb-26-14 6:03 pm
- Israel, Germany disagree over Iran nuclear talks Updated: Feb-25-14 11:38 am
- Report: Israeli airstrikes hit eastern Lebanon Updated: Feb-24-14 5:09 pm
- For Israel, it's all about the population figures Updated: Feb-18-14 1:56 pm
- Once hounded, Sephardic Jews find Spanish embrace Updated: Feb-14-14 3:31 pm
- Netanyahu to visit White House March 3 Updated: Feb-12-14 10:50 am
LOS ANGELES - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Jewish community leaders on Thursday that he was determined to contain Iran's nuclear program and protect the state of Israel from Iran.
JERUSALEM - Israeli naval forces on Wednesday seized a ship laden with rockets allegedly bound for militants in the Gaza Strip, and officials accused Iran of orchestrating the delivery in an elaborate 5,000-mile (8,000-kilometer) journey that included covert stops across the region.
JERUSALEM - Israeli troops opened fire Wednesday on two suspected militants as they were trying to plant an explosive device along the frontier with Syria, the military said, blaming the incident on the Lebanese militant Hezbollah group.
WASHINGTON - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that reassuring words from Iranian officials about not wanting nuclear weapons do not square with Tehran's actions - and that the international community needs to exert more pressure to deny Iran the capability of making nuclear arms.
WASHINGTON - Seeking to salvage an elusive Middle East peace plan, President Barack Obama pressed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Monday to make the "tough decisions" needed to move forward on talks with the Palestinians.
JERUSALEM - Israel has opened a new front in its attempts to halt weapons smuggling to Hezbollah, striking one of the group's positions inside Lebanon for the first time since the sides fought a war eight years ago.
JERUSALEM - The leaders of Israel and Germany acknowledged Tuesday they don't see eye to eye on how to deal with Iran's nuclear program as negotiations between Tehran and world powers proceed.
BEIRUT - Lebanon's state news agency says Israeli aircraft have carried out two airstrikes in eastern Lebanon near the Syrian border.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Palestinian construction worker Nael Yassin and his wife, Wafa, are the proud parents of a new baby girl - the fifth child for the couple in their early 30s.
MADRID - They were burned at the stake, forced to convert or chased into exile. Now Spain is moving to right a half-millennium old "historic mistake" against its onetime flourishing Sephardic Jewish community: the European Union country is on the verge of offering citizenship to descendants of victims estimated to number in the millions.