- Israeli soldiers kill 3 Palestinians in separate incidents Updated: Feb-14-16 7:32 am
JERUSALEM - Three Palestinian teenagers were shot and killed while attempting to attack Israeli security forces in two separate incidents in the West Bank on Sunday, the Israeli military and police said.
- Israeli parliament suspends Arab MPs who met attackers' kin Updated: Feb-08-16 3:15 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's government on Monday temporarily suspended from parliamentary meetings three Arab lawmakers who met with families of Palestinians who carried out deadly attacks.
- Anger at Arab Israeli MPs who met relatives of attackers Updated: Feb-04-16 4:15 pm
JERUSALEM - Steps should be taken against three Arab members of Israel's parliament who met this week with families of Palestinians who committed deadly attacks against civilians and security personnel, Israel's prime minister said Thursday.
- 10 years on, AP photographer remembers Pulitzer moment Updated: Feb-01-16 9:12 am
JERUSALEM - Ten years ago today, AP photographer Oded Balilty captured the powerful image of a Jewish settler woman defying Israeli soldiers as they forcibly removed her from a West Bank settlement.
- Leaders of Cyprus, Greece, Israel meet to boost cooperation Updated: Jan-28-16 9:34 am
NICOSIA, Cyprus - The leaders of Cyprus, Greece and Israel pledged on Thursday to work together to seize opportunities emerging from newly found offshore gas reserves in order to bolster stability and security in a region wracked by conflict.
- Obama honors 4 who protected Jews during Holocaust Updated: Jan-27-16 11:10 pm
WASHINGTON - As he honored four people on Wednesday for risking their lives to protect Jews, President Barack Obama warned that anti-Semitism is on the rise and that an attack on any faith is an attack on all faiths.
- Road project puts Israel, EU on collision course Updated: Jan-27-16 1:31 am
JERUSALEM - A narrow country road outside Jerusalem has turned into a new battleground between Israel and the European Union, deepening a dispute between the allies over Israeli settlement construction in the West Bank.
- Israel drops criminal investigation into ex-military chief Updated: Jan-20-16 1:56 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's attorney general on Wednesday dropped a criminal investigation into Lt. Gen. Gabi Ashkenazi, clearing the way for the former military chief to enter politics.
- Israeli drill simulates combat on fronts with Syria, Lebanon Updated: Jan-20-16 1:51 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's military has conducted a drill to prepare for simultaneous combat along its northern frontier with Syria and Lebanon.
- Israel's military chief: Iran deal also offers opportunities Updated: Jan-18-16 11:56 am
TEL AVIV, Israel - Israel's military chief says the Iranian nuclear deal and the lifting of sanctions that followed present Israel with "grave dangers but also opportunities."
- Texas governor overseas, Abbott meets Israel's Netanyahu Updated: Jan-18-16 10:28 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Gov. Greg Abbott has told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (neh-ten-YAH'-hoo) that Texas will maintain its Iran divestiture policy.
- The Latest: Massachusetts man freed from Iran returns home Updated: Jan-18-16 12:16 am
TEHRAN, Iran - The latest developments as Iran and world powers implement a landmark deal reached last year to curb Iran's nuclear activities in exchange for the lifting of international sanctions (all times local).
- Rouhani: All happy about deal except Israel, US hard-liners Updated: Jan-17-16 6:12 am
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said Sunday that the official implementation of the landmark nuclear deal has satisfied all parties except radical extremists, while Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged that Israel would remain vigilant to ensure that Iran was not violating its commitments.