- Video shows Palestinian women, Israeli soldier scuffling Updated: Aug-30-15 4:37 pm
JERUSALEM - A video showing an Israeli soldier scuffling with Palestinian youths and women at a West Bank protest has been viewed more than 2 million times on Facebook, shining a light on Israeli military policies in the territory.
- Ehud Barak's Iran bombshell could shake up Israeli politics Updated: Aug-23-15 2:47 pm
JERUSALEM - Former Defense Minister Ehud Barak's comments that Israel nearly attacked Iran's nuclear facilities but the plan was scuttled by military men and cowardly politicians could shake up Israeli politics.
- 6 killed in Syria after Israel retaliates for rocket attack Updated: Aug-21-15 4:43 pm
DAMASCUS, Syria - Israeli airstrikes in southern Syria killed six people and wounded seven, Syrian state TV reported Friday, in retaliation for a rocket attack on Israel the previous day that Israeli officials blamed on militants backed by Iran.
- Israeli former minister: 3 plans to hit Iran were blocked Updated: Aug-21-15 4:19 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's former defense minister, Ehud Barak, says three separate plans on Israel striking Iranian nuclear facilities were blocked in recent years, first by Israel's military chief and later by two ministers.
- Israeli army: 4 rockets from Syria hit Israel; no injuries Updated: Aug-20-15 5:50 pm
JERUSALEM - Militants in Syria fired several rockets into northern Israel on Thursday afternoon, prompting Israeli retaliatory fire, the military said - the first time since the 1973 Mideast war that rockets from Syrian territory have slammed into Israel.
- Hawkish parliamentarian named as Israel's UN ambassador Updated: Aug-14-15 8:16 am
JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has named a hawkish member of his party to the sensitive post of the country's ambassador to the United Nations.
- Obama, Netanyahu make dueling appeals on Iran to US Jews Updated: Aug-04-15 8:49 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made dueling appeals to the American Jewish community Tuesday as they sought to rally support for their opposing positions on the Iranian nuclear deal.
- Collection of recent Oklahoma editorials Updated: Aug-04-15 10:19 am
A collection of recent editorial opinions in Oklahoma newspapers:
- Q&A: A look at violent Jewish attacks on Palestinians Updated: Jul-31-15 2:23 pm
JERUSALEM - The torching of a West Bank home that burned a Palestinian toddler to death marks one of the most serious cases of suspected Jewish violence against Arabs. Though the attacks rarely kill and are smaller in scope than past Palestinian attacks, Jewish extremists have for years been attacking Palestinian property, as well as mosques, churches and even Israeli schools and military bases, often to counter what they perceive to be the Israeli government's soft stance toward Palestinians.