- Strasburg pitches Nationals over Phillies 3-2 in 1st of 2 Updated: Jun-28-15 9:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Stephen Strasburg is healthy and pitching well again.
- Phillies beat Nationals 8-5 for doubleheader split Updated: Jun-28-15 9:15 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Nice day for Cesar Hernandez, and win No. 1 for Pete Mackanin with the Phillies.
- Phillies-Nationals game postponed by rain Updated: Jun-27-15 6:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Nationals manager Matt Williams was pretty peeved that this game even started.
- Scherzer's bid for 2nd straight no-hitter ends in 6th Updated: Jun-26-15 8:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Max Scherzer's bid to become the second pitcher in major league history to throw two consecutive no-hitters ended when Philadelphia's Freddy Galvis doubled with one out in the sixth inning Friday night.
- Nationals put Rendon on disabled list Updated: Jun-26-15 4:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Washington Nationals have placed infielder Anthony Rendon on the 15-day disabled list and selected the contract of infielder Emmanuel Burriss from Triple-A Syracuse on Friday.
- Fister pitches 4-hit ball as Nationals beat Braves 7-0 Updated: Jun-25-15 9:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Doug Fister said he really hadn't heard about the scoreless innings streak being crafted by his fellow Washington Nationals starters.
- Harper, Rendon out of Nats lineup against Braves Updated: Jun-25-15 2:59 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals star right fielder Bryce Harper is out of Thursday's lineup a day after suffering what he termed a leg cramp.
- Strasburg returns from DL, slated to start against Braves Updated: Jun-23-15 5:06 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg has been activated from the disabled list to start a series opener against the Atlanta Braves.
- Harper homers in 9-run 1st, Gonzalez and Nats beat Pirates Updated: Jun-21-15 6:20 pm
WASHINGTON - With the way the Washington Nationals are pitching these days, they hardly needed all of the runs Bryce Harper and his teammates provided from the start.
- Nationals' Max Scherzer celebrates his no-hitter Updated: Jun-21-15 1:39 pm
WASHINGTON - A day later, Max Scherzer couldn't stop smiling.
- Nationals OF Harper sore, but avoids disabled list for now Updated: Jun-19-15 5:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper's strained left hamstring kept him out of Friday's game against Pittsburgh, which came as no surprise after his nasty spill in the outfield less than 24 hours earlier.
- Rays beat Nationals 5-3 as Harper leaves game Updated: Jun-19-15 12:35 am
WASHINGTON - While the crowd at Nationals Park was worried about the home team's star slugger Thursday night, the Tampa Bay Rays left town with a two-game sweep.
- Nationals OF Harper strains hamstring, exits in loss to Rays Updated: Jun-18-15 10:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals star Bryce Harper strained his left hamstring while taking an awkward tumble making a throw, and Washington lost to the Tampa Bay Rays 5-3 on Thursday night.
- RHP Fister returns to Nationals, RHP Hill sent to Triple-A Updated: Jun-18-15 6:11 pm
WASHINGTON - The Washington Nationals have activated Doug Fister from the disabled list to start Thursday night against Tampa Bay.
- Rays swap starters before game against Nationals Updated: Jun-17-15 6:42 pm
- Ramos homers twice off position players, Nats rout Rays Updated: Jun-16-15 11:54 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Wilson Ramos had a most unique multihomer game.
- Scherzer throws 1-hitter and fans 16, Nationals beat Brewers Updated: Jun-14-15 6:57 pm
MILWAUKEE - The way Max Scherzer was pitching, the Milwaukee Brewers were going to need a bit of luck to even manage getting anyone on base.
- Nationals get prospect Trea Turner to finish deal Updated: Jun-14-15 2:15 pm
- Harper out of Nationals' lineup day after getting hit on leg Updated: Jun-14-15 1:27 pm
MILWAUKEE - Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper was out of Sunday's lineup against Milwaukee a day after getting hit on the left leg by a 95 mph fastball.
- Nationals put 1B Ryan Zimmerman on DL, recall OF den Dekker Updated: Jun-11-15 7:37 pm
MILWAUKEE - Ryan Zimmerman tried to play with a sore left foot, but every step gave him pain.
- Nationals get RHP Carpenter from Yankees for minor leaguer Updated: Jun-11-15 11:51 am
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.
- Harper hits 20th HR, tries surprise bunt, Nats lose to Yanks Updated: Jun-10-15 12:32 am
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper did plenty in his first game at Yankee Stadium. He hit his 20th home run, hustled for a double and hung in tough during a 10-pitch at-bat against Masahiro Tanaka.
- Bryant gets 3 hits as Cubs score 6-3 win over Nationals Updated: Jun-07-15 9:06 pm
WASHINGTON - Chicago manager Joe Maddon liked how his team played against Washington this weekend. He just wants the Cubs to play that way all the time.