- Man dies when SUV crashes into Butte sewage pond Updated: Mar-07-14 2:04 pm
- Officials identify student killed in crash Updated: Mar-07-14 12:15 pm
- Former deputy sues over lack of PTSD treatment Updated: Mar-04-14 1:30 pm
- Miles City residents charged for series of crimes Updated: Feb-27-14 5:12 pm
- 1 killed, 4 injured in crash near East Helena Updated: Feb-24-14 9:15 am
- Driver killed in rollover crash near Laurel Updated: Feb-23-14 3:08 pm
- 1 dead, 4 injured in head-on crash near Lolo Updated: Feb-23-14 1:14 pm
- Man charged with DUI Updated: Feb-13-14 2:04 pm
BUTTE, Montana - A 24-year-old Butte man died after a sport utility vehicle went off the road, down an embankment and landed upside down in a meat packing company's sewage pond on the western edge of the city.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Cascade County officials have released the name of the C.M. Russell High School student who died in a two-vehicle crash while on her way to school.
BOZEMAN, Montana - A former Gallatin County sheriff's deputy who faces trial in May on charges that he mistreated a prisoner three years ago is suing the county claiming he did not receive adequate treatment for job-related mental health issues.
BILLINGS, Montana - Two men suspected of stealing a vehicle and guns in eastern Montana and leading officers on a chase near Laurel face several felony charges.
EAST HELENA, Montana - A Montana State University student died and four people were seriously injured in a two-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 12 east of East Helena.
BILLINGS, Montana - The driver of a sport utility vehicle has died after losing control on Interstate 90 near Laurel and rolling down a ravine.
LOLO, Montana - One person has died and four others have been injured in a head-on collision on U.S. Highway 93 near Lolo.
BILLINGS, Montana - Bail was set at $15,000 for a man who was arrested for driving under the influence and then reportedly threatened to kill the children of the arresting officer and jailers.