- Billie Jean King: On Sochi Olympics, gay rights Updated: Mar-01-14 4:51 pm
- Benn paces Stars to 4-1 win over Hurricanes Updated: Feb-28-14 12:54 am
- NHL show provides behind scenes look at Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 6:31 pm
- Davis, White yet to make decision on worlds Updated: Feb-26-14 5:54 pm
- Crosby relieved to return with Olympic gold Updated: Feb-26-14 5:45 pm
- Blue Jackets upbeat as they return from Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 12:48 pm
- Blues' Backes brings back stray dogs from Sochi Updated: Feb-25-14 10:33 pm
- Islanders' Tavares won't need knee surgery Updated: Feb-25-14 5:50 pm
- Canada's Olympic hockey win could be NHL farewell Updated: Feb-24-14 4:28 am
- NBC's Olympics: The eyes have it Updated: Feb-23-14 6:38 pm
- Lawrie rejoices over Canada's gold-medal win Updated: Feb-23-14 5:43 pm
- Costly, political, successful: Sochi Olympics end Updated: Feb-23-14 2:23 pm
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- Sweden's Backstrom fails doping test in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 1:48 pm
- Hockey-crazed Canadians celebrate Olympic gold Updated: Feb-23-14 12:29 pm
- Blame Canada: Their game, their gold again Updated: Feb-23-14 11:33 am
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- CAS dismisses men's skicross appeal against France Updated: Feb-23-14 5:09 am
- Big Air a likely next step at Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 3:12 am
- As Olympics close, 4-man finale looks to be epic Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Sweden, Canada meet in Olympic men's hockey final Updated: Feb-22-14 5:24 pm
- US hockey finishes with a real flop Updated: Feb-22-14 2:50 pm
- Rock, classical, Broadway at Sochi gala skate Updated: Feb-22-14 2:47 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Blown out in bronze Updated: Feb-22-14 12:44 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Gracie's egg Updated: Feb-22-14 12:41 pm
NEW YORK - Billie Jean King's taxi ride home after the Sochi Olympics included a revelation.
DALLAS - Jamie Benn brought his golden touch to the ice for the Dallas Stars.
NEW YORK - Now that the NHL season has resumed following the long Olympic break, hockey fans are about to get an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at what went on in Sochi.
NEW YORK - For 17 years, Meryl Davis and Charlie White always had another competition to train for, another goal to accomplish.
PITTSBURGH - Sidney Crosby's second Olympic experience was last dramatic and just as rewarding.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky says he's over the disappointment of Russia's Olympic failure in hockey. Now he's committed to getting the Columbus Blue Jackets into the playoffs.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - David Backes went to Sochi hoping to bring home a gold medal with the U.S. hockey team. Instead, the St. Louis Blues' captain brought back a couple of stray puppies.
UNIONDALE, New York - John Tavares' opinion on NHL players participating in the Olympic Games hasn't changed even though his New York Islanders' season ended on the other side of the world while he was wearing the colors of Canada.
SOCHI, Russia - Steve Yzerman was stuck in an elevator while the maple leaf flag was raised to the Bolshoy Ice Dome rafters Sunday.
NBC Universal's Sochi performance is partly measured in gold, too.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Brett Lawrie can claim bragging rights inside the Blue Jays clubhouse.
SOCHI, Russia - Flushed with pride after its athletes' spectacular showing at the costliest Olympics ever, Russia celebrated Sunday night with a visually stunning finale that handed off a smooth but politically charged Winter Games to their next host, Pyeongchang in South Korea.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden center Nicklas Backstrom watched from the athletes village as his teammates lost to Canada in the Olympic hockey gold-medal game because he failed a doping test for a substance found in an allergy medication.
TORONTO - Hockey-crazed Canadians from coast to coast thought nothing of an early morning start and streamed into bars on Sunday to watch and celebrate Team Canada capturing Olympic gold.
SOCHI, Russia - Blame Canada.
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
SOCHI, Russia - The Court of Arbitration for Sport has dismissed an appeal by Canada and Slovenia that tried to disqualify France after it swept the men's skicross race at the Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Coming soon to an Olympics near you: Could it be Big Air?
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, some sliding drama at the Sochi Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden and Canada are the last two Olympic champions in men's hockey, and they've both gone undefeated so far in Sochi.
SOCHI, Russia - At least they didn't break any furniture.
SOCHI, Russia - With the pressure off and no medals at stake, it was time for the Olympic figure skaters to have some fun.
SOCHI, Russia - A tournament that started with such promise for the Americans came to a crashing halt in the bronze medal game against Finland on Saturday.
SOCHI, Russia - Aside from her bronze medal for the team competition, Gracie Gold is taking away another special prize from the Sochi Games.