- Ex-Rockwall housing exec gets prison in theft case Updated: Apr-09-14 2:01 pm
- HUD installs temp team to run New Orleans office Updated: Apr-09-14 6:31 am
- HUD announces $6.6 million in grants to Oklahoma Updated: Apr-08-14 1:23 pm
- HUD bans ex-Philly housing director over lobbying Updated: Mar-28-14 3:13 pm
- HUD awarding $2M for North Dakota public housing Updated: Mar-22-14 5:04 am
DALLAS - An ex-public housing official for a Dallas-area city must serve a year and a day in prison for using government money in a scam involving drugs and hotel stays.
NEW ORLEANS - The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development is installing an interim team to run the Housing Authority of New Orleans while the city completes its selection of a new board of commissioners and executive director.
OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan has announced $6.6 million in grants to renew support for 55 homeless housing and service programs in Oklahoma.
PHILADELPHIA - The former director of public housing in Philadelphia has been banned from working with any federal programs for three years.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's congressional delegation says the state is getting about $2 million for low-income housing projects.