- 4 workers at veteran's hospital face drug charges Updated: Mar-09-14 5:10 pm
- Obama seeks millions to expand ports of entry Updated: Mar-04-14 7:09 pm
- Owner of Sacramento firms accused of fraud Updated: Feb-24-14 3:56 pm
- Sen. Blumenthal meeting with VA hospital officials Updated: Feb-21-14 6:40 am
- New director of central Ill. VA named Updated: Feb-19-14 12:35 pm
- New veterans' medical center set to break ground Updated: Feb-16-14 3:04 am
- Billings VA Clinic still hiring doctors, surgeons Updated: Feb-14-14 2:35 pm
MILWAUKEE - Four workers at Milwaukee's veteran's hospital are facing drug related charges.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is recommending that the federal government spend more than $300 million to expand two major ports of entry at the California border with Mexico in an effort to ease traffic and enhance trade and security.
SACRAMENTO, California - The owner of two Northern California medical-supply businesses was arrested on charges that he ran a $100 million-dollar-plus Ponzi scheme to keep his firms afloat.
WEST HAVEN, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal says he'll be meeting with officials at the VA Connecticut Healthcare System hospital in West Haven, after a report found unsanitary conditions at the care center.
DANVILLE, Illinois - The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has named a new director for its Illiana Health Care System based in Danville.
ORLANDO, Florida - Veterans Affairs officials have told U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson that they're ready to break ground on a national simulation center to train doctors and nurses in the latest procedures for veterans' illnesses and injuries.
BILLINGS, Montana - Some Montana veterans and U.S. Sen. Jon Tester are concerned the expanded Department of Veterans Affairs Billings Clinic will not be adequately staffed in time for its scheduled opening in less than six weeks.