- Deal reached over Minnesota wild rice sulfate standards Updated: May-15-15 1:07 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Lawmakers have reached a compromise with Gov. Mark Dayton's administration that would temporarily prevent regulators from forcing mining companies to invest in new treatment technologies to protect wild rice from sulfate discharges.
- Re-signing Dubnyk tops Wild's offseason to-do list Updated: May-11-15 8:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were humbled by their four-game sweep in the second round of the NHL playoffs by division rival Chicago.
- Wild again left with bad feeling in loss to Blackhawks Updated: May-08-15 6:00 pm
- Blackhawks hang on for 4-3 win over Wild to sweep series Updated: May-08-15 1:57 am
- Kane, Crawford settle back into form for surging Blackhawks Updated: May-06-15 5:25 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The original prognosis for Patrick Kane's surgically repaired collarbone dictated his return for some point during the Western Conference finals, if the Chicago Blackhawks were to advance that far.
- Power outage forces restoration of ice for Blackhawks-Wild Updated: May-05-15 7:39 pm
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Wild go with Haula to replace injured Fontaine Updated: May-03-15 8:11 pm
- Wild will be without Fontaine for Game 2 vs. Hawks Updated: May-02-15 10:14 pm
- Faceoffs can provide a big lift in the NHL playoffs Updated: May-01-15 2:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks were down by one in the final seconds of the first period when Brad Richards approached the faceoff circle on the right side of Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne. The veteran center made a small motion to Duncan Keith to move up to his left side, and then got ready for the draw.
- Wild taking school submissions for playoff spirit Updated: Apr-29-15 12:12 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild is encouraging schools across Minnesota to get into the playoff spirit.
- Parise has been in right place, with (and for) the Wild Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- For third straight year, St. Louis Blues make an early exit Updated: Apr-27-15 4:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - For the third straight year, it's one and done for the St. Louis Blues.
- Crawford to start for Blackhawks against Wild Updated: Apr-27-15 3:38 pm
- Dubnyk, Wild beat Blues, for rematch with Blackhawks Updated: Apr-27-15 2:18 am
- Parise, Wild advance with 4-1 win over Blues Updated: Apr-26-15 8:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota was killing an early penalty when Zach Parise snagged a loose puck in the neutral zone, raced away from St. Louis and triggered a huge roar from the home crowd with his highlight-reel goal off a bad-angle shot.
- Blues pull Allen in 2nd period after 2nd goal by Wild Updated: Apr-26-15 5:03 pm
- Wild sign Swiss center Bertschy to 3-year contract Updated: Apr-26-15 12:08 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have signed Swiss center Christoph Bertschy (BAIRT'-chee) to a three-year, entry-level contract starting with the 2015-16 season.