- Cole's late breakaway goal lifts Stars over Wild Updated: Mar-09-14 12:44 am
- Stars' Lehtonen leaves vs. Wild with head injury Updated: Mar-09-14 12:06 am
- Wild acquire Moulson in trade with Sabres Updated: Mar-05-14 6:59 pm
- Wild acquire Bryzgalov, with Backstrom shut down Updated: Mar-04-14 7:45 pm
- Wild douse Flames, stretch win streak to 5 Updated: Mar-04-14 12:20 am
- Fontaine's SO goal gives Wild 2-1 win over Canucks Updated: Mar-01-14 3:02 am
- Kuemper has 21 saves in Wild's 3-0 win over Oilers Updated: Feb-28-14 1:57 am
- Blackhawks get D Connelly from Wild Updated: Feb-26-14 5:29 pm
- On thin ice at year's end, the Wild are surging Updated: Feb-11-14 7:03 pm
- Wild's Mikko Koivu out of Olympics Updated: Feb-07-14 5:08 pm
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game.
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars' Kari Lehtonen left Saturday night's game with a head injury at 6:37 of the third period after the Minnesota Wild's Erik Haula ran into the goalie.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild emerged from the NHL trade deadline with an experienced goalie, another proven scorer and some size and grit for the fourth line.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild traded for goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov on Tuesday in conjunction with their decision to shut down ailing veteran Niklas Backstrom.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Surging into and out of the Olympic break, the Minnesota Wild have created a significant cushion between them and their competitors for the two Western Conference wild-card playoff spots.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Minnesota Wild were concerned how the Olympic break might affect their momentum.
EDMONTON, Alberta - There was plenty of post-Olympic rust to go around, but none seemed to stick to Darcy Kuemper.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were reeling as last year ended. Star Zach Parise was on injured reserve. Coach Mike Yeo's job was in jeopardy.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild center Mikko Koivu decided his surgically repaired right ankle has not healed enough to allow him to play for Finland in the Olympics.