- Mavs roll past Spurs 113-92, even series at 1-1 Updated: Apr-23-14 10:51 pm
- Wizards beat Bulls 101-99 in OT to take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-23-14 3:18 am
- Ageless Duncan enjoys Spurs' latest playoff run Updated: Apr-21-14 6:26 pm
- Ellis plays key role in Mavs' playoff berth Updated: Apr-17-14 7:05 pm
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Ellis, Nowitzki top Suns, get Mavs in playoffs Updated: Apr-13-14 12:41 am
- Cuban backs announcer after fine over ref comments Updated: Apr-12-14 9:00 pm
- Mills shines in Parker's place, Spurs top Mavs Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 am
- Ellis, Mavs win 3rd straight, 93-91 over Kings Updated: Apr-06-14 9:51 pm
- Nowitzki's 27 points lead Mavs over Lakers 107-95 Updated: Apr-05-14 2:08 am
- Mavericks beat Clippers 113-107 behind Nowitzki Updated: Apr-04-14 2:36 am
- NBA: Golden State's block in win was goaltending Updated: Apr-02-14 7:15 pm
- Curry leads Warriors past Mavericks 122-120 Updated: Apr-02-14 12:45 am
- Mavs extend Kings' Dallas skid with 103-100 win Updated: Mar-30-14 12:51 am
- Clippers rally to beat Mavs 109-103 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:57 am
- Nowitzki scores 32 as Mavs beat Thunder 128-119 Updated: Mar-26-14 1:00 am
SAN ANTONIO - Monta Ellis scored 21 points and the Dallas Mavericks rolled to a 113-92 victory over San Antonio on Wednesday night, snapping a 10-game skid against the Spurs and evening their first-round series at a game apiece.
CHICAGO - This one looked like it was slipping away from the Washington Wizards. Then, in a flash everything changed.
SAN ANTONIO - It's a tense moment on the court and Tim Duncan is focused, watching one opponent out of the corner of his eye as he sizes up another.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis had just missed a jumper that could have lifted Dallas out of a matchup with top-seeded San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis came to Dallas because he wanted to pair up with Dirk Nowitzki and see what kind of scoring tag team they could be.
DALLAS - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is backing his public address announcer after the team had to pay a $25,000 fine because the announcer criticized referee Danny Crawford on Twitter after a recent game.
DALLAS - Patty Mills is a shooter no matter when he goes into the game.
LOS ANGELES - On the night Dirk Nowitzki overtook Dominique Wilkins on the career scoring list, Brandan Wright was a human highlight film all by himself.
LOS ANGELES - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.
DALLAS - The NBA says a block by Golden State's Jermaine O'Neal that set up Stephen Curry's game-winning shot in overtime at Dallas should have been ruled goaltending.
DALLAS - Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson combined for a couple of clutch jumpers, and Jermaine O'Neal stepped up on both sides of the floor.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks can't seem to turn comfortable leads into easy wins, even with their playoff fate on the line against teams going nowhere.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki was frustrated by his poor shooting performance in Dallas' previous game. That disappointment, plus a little help from an old friend, turned into another big performance by the veteran forward.