- Posey, Lincecum lead Giants to 4-3 win Updated: Apr-20-14 8:33 pm
- Puig hits 3-run HR as Dodgers beat Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-20-14 7:20 pm
- Dodgers' Kershaw throws simulated game Updated: Apr-20-14 3:54 pm
- D-Backs' Bolsinger beaten by Dodgers in start Updated: Apr-20-14 1:06 am
- Bochy calls off Sunday BP after 3-1 loss to Padres Updated: Apr-20-14 12:53 am
- Lyles' pitching, Morneau's HR key Rockies' win Updated: Apr-20-14 12:17 am
- Phillies woes continue in loss to Rockies Updated: Apr-19-14 11:54 pm
- Perez beaten in 12th, Dodgers lose to Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-19-14 4:17 am
- D-Backs activate OF Ross after hip surgery Updated: Apr-18-14 7:14 pm
- Kennedy takes 1-hitter into 7th still loses Updated: Apr-17-14 11:23 pm
- Franklin Morales helps Rockies beat Padres 3-1 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:48 pm
- Dodgers' Puig focuses on baseball despite issues Updated: Apr-17-14 10:27 pm
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep Updated: Apr-17-14 8:14 pm
- Padres RHP Johnson to get elbow examined Updated: Apr-17-14 6:56 pm
- Arizona's losing streak up to 6 games Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Firework injures fans during Dodgers-Giants game Updated: Apr-17-14 4:15 pm
- Affidavit: Smuggler threats follow Puig from Cuba Updated: Apr-17-14 3:39 pm
- De La Rosa goes 6 in Rockies' 4-2 loss to Padres Updated: Apr-17-14 3:01 am
- Dodgers' Ramirez leaves after getting hit by pitch Updated: Apr-17-14 12:53 am
- Padres 3B Headley sidelined with strained biceps Updated: Apr-16-14 10:18 pm
- Gee, Mets send D-Backs to 6th straight loss, 5-2 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:47 pm
- Dodgers' Wilson activated for game vs. Giants Updated: Apr-15-14 9:17 pm
- Rockies' Cuddyer injures right elbow Updated: Apr-15-14 12:56 am
- Padres, Gyorko reach deal adding $35M for 5 years Updated: Apr-14-14 10:44 pm
- Gonzalez homers for 4th straight game, LA sweeps Updated: Apr-13-14 9:27 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Francisco Giants are totally in favor of instant replay.
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw was back on the Dodger Stadium mound Sunday - in a simulated game that was the next step in his recovery from a strained muscle in his upper back.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Bolsinger got out of the first inning on five pitches and three ground balls in his first big league start. Then he struck out four of his next five batters and was sailing along until the Los Angeles Dodgers figured him out the second time through the lineup.
DENVER - Initially inserted into the Colorado Rockies' rotation as a stop-gap injury replacement, Jordan Lyles has rapidly become a fixture.
DENVER - Not even hitter-friendly Coors Field could snap the Philadelphia Phillies out of their offensive funk.
SAN DIEGO - Ian Kennedy probably deserved a better outcome. Still, he knows he's on the right course.
SAN DIEGO - The Colorado Rockies got another unexpected outing from a starting pitcher who had been relegated to the bullpen.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yasiel Puig believes he has the support from his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates and the club to help him keep his focus on baseball despite challenges off the field.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hyun-Jin Ryu pitched for his country, doing anything he could from afar to lift spirits in South Korea after all the lives lost during a devastating ferry accident.
SAN DIEGO - Padres pitcher Josh Johnson will have his right elbow examined by noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews next week.
PHOENIX - The pitching staff has struggled, at the front end this time instead of the back.
SAN FRANCISCO - Police say several people suffered minor injuries when a fan threw a firework onto a walkway at the San Francisco Giants ballpark during a Dodgers-Giants game.
MIAMI - The smugglers who helped Los Angeles Dodgers star Yasiel Puig leave Cuba on a speedboat have made death threats against him and against a Cuban boxer who says he defected with Puig, according to court documents.
SAN DIEGO - It was a small but important step for Colorado's Jorge De La Rosa.
SAN FRANCISCO - Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez has left the game against the San Francisco Giants after getting hit by a pitch on the top of his left hand. The team says X-rays on his hand were negative.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego Padres third baseman Chase Headley was out of Wednesday night's starting lineup against Colorado because of a strained right biceps.
PHOENIX - Nothing like a trip to Chase Field to turn things around for the New York Mets.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Padres think so much of second baseman Jedd Gyorko that they gave him a hefty raise and he's only 13 games into his second full big league season.
PHOENIX - That dry desert air brought out the best of the Los Angeles Dodgers offense, especially Adrian Gonzalez.