- Colorado coach sorry for pushing assistant during Ducks loss Updated: Oct-06-15 7:59 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre said he was sorry for getting into a sideline altercation with an assistant coach during a 41-24 loss to Oregon over the weekend.
- QB drama at Oregon: What will the Ducks do next? Updated: Oct-06-15 7:28 pm
About the only thing that's certain about the Oregon Ducks at quarterback is there's a lot of uncertainty.
- Parity reigns supreme in surprise-filled Pac-12 Updated: Oct-06-15 3:38 pm
PHOENIX - Every season, the Pac-12's coaches talk about how much parity there is in the conference. Every season, the same teams seem to end up on top when it's over.
- Reality check for the Ducks as they prepare for Colorado Updated: Sep-30-15 3:46 pm
Its post-Utah reality set in, Oregon is moving on with some uncertainties.
- Pac-12 full of surprises a month into the season Updated: Sep-29-15 6:28 pm
PHOENIX - The college football season is just a month old, but it has had what feels like a season's worth of surprises already.
- Banged-up Sefo Liufau, Colorado anxious to take on Oregon Updated: Sep-29-15 6:11 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - As Colorado's quarterback, Sefo Liufau is used to some pressure on his right shoulder. Pain is a different matter.
- Wilson leads No. 10 Utah into national conversation Updated: Sep-28-15 8:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson has heard the criticism over the years and understands it comes with the position. Fans love him when he plays well, but that has been hit or miss throughout his career.
- Loss to Utah puts Ducks in unusual place: Out of the Top 25 Updated: Sep-27-15 4:39 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - There are many Oregon opponents over the years who have probably felt the same way the Ducks do now. Accustomed to being a team that routs its opponents, Oregon got payback of sorts from Utah.
- Ducks down: Oregon out of AP Top 25 for 1st time since 2009 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:41 pm
Oregon is out of The Associated Press college football poll for the first time since 2009, snapping its streak of consecutive Top 25 appearances at 98.
- Wilson throws for 4 TDs in 62-20 Utah win over Oregon Updated: Sep-27-15 2:43 am
EUGENE, Oregon - While Utah's players sang and danced in the locker room following their big victory over Oregon, coach Kyle Whittingham was already looking ahead to the next game.
- No. 13 Oregon blown out by 18th-ranked Utah, 62-20 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:33 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon running back Royce Freeman said he was in shock as the No. 13 Ducks' loss to Utah snowballed into a rout.
- Pac-12 after dark horrors for No. 13 Oregon, No. 16 Arizona Updated: Sep-27-15 2:08 am
Pac-12 after dark was a horror show for No. 13 Oregon and No. 16 Arizona as No.18 Utah and No. 9 UCLA turned the only games matching ranked teams on Saturday into routs.
- Byron Marshall injured for No. 13 Ducks Updated: Sep-26-15 11:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon receiver Byron Marshall left the Ducks' game against Utah on Saturday night with what appeared to be a right ankle injury.
- Adams starts for Oregon, Wilson for Utah Updated: Sep-26-15 9:05 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon started Vernon Adams Jr. and Utah started Travis Wilson on Saturday with both quarterbacks coming off injuries.
- BYU to play at Oregon in 2022 Updated: Sep-22-15 8:28 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU has added a game at Oregon in 2022 as part of the Cougars' continuing strategy to raise their profile.
- Lockie starts, No. 12 Oregon rolls over Georgia State 61-28 Updated: Sep-19-15 7:36 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Jeff Lockie was low-key about his first career start, satisfied that he helped his team win a game.
- Oregon QB Adams out, Lockie gets 1st start for No. 12 Ducks Updated: Sep-19-15 2:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Junior quarterback Jeff Lockie will make his first career start for No. 12 Oregon on Saturday against Georgia State.
- Nike remake video of classic "Animal House" scene goes viral Updated: Sep-18-15 1:53 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - It was Jan. 2, the day after the Oregon Ducks had crushed Florida State in the Rose Bowl, and Ohio State had upset mighty Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, in the semifinals of the first-ever College Football Playoff.
- Big play shows Oregon's Addison back from knee injury Updated: Sep-17-15 5:12 pm
Oregon receiver Bralon Addison declared his return from a knee injury with a dynamic 81-yard touchdown run.
- Oregon quarterback Adams confirms broken finger Updated: Sep-16-15 7:28 pm
Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. confirmed that he has a broken finger and says it's a game-time decision whether he'll start Saturday against Georgia State.
- No. 4 Spartans face big adjustment against Air Force Updated: Sep-15-15 7:19 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State's defense passed its first major test of the season, and now Mark Dantonio's Spartans face an entirely different type of challenge.
- Conference of quarterbacks produces another talented batch Updated: Sep-15-15 7:11 pm
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 has been called the conference of quarterbacks, and this season, it's living up to the billing.
- No. 12 Oregon evaluates, moves on from Michigan State loss Updated: Sep-14-15 5:03 pm
In the wake of a loss at Michigan State, Oregon is plowing ahead.
- Harbaugh brings hope, but Michigan State is 'place to be' Updated: Sep-13-15 9:55 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The homecoming Michigan fans had longed for ended exactly the way any Wolverine would have drawn it up: A Big Blue blowout sent Michigan fans home happy and high on Jim Harbaugh.
- No. 5 Michigan State holds off No. 7 Oregon 31-28 Updated: Sep-13-15 1:13 am
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook waited all offseason for another chance to win a game like this - yet Michigan State's talented quarterback needed some help at the end.