- Democrats return $10,000 over possible contract Updated: Dec-13-13 9:31 am
- 2 Conn. officers honored for Boston Marathon help Updated: Dec-12-13 7:04 pm
- Robinson nominated to Conn. Supreme Court Updated: Dec-10-13 3:40 pm
- Conn. snow brings accidents, early school closings Updated: Dec-10-13 12:24 pm
- Driver charged in pedestrian death at Conn. casino Updated: Dec-10-13 11:21 am
- Homeowner says bird saved his life in explosion Updated: Dec-10-13 5:37 am
- UConn at Avery Point focus of technology studies Updated: Dec-07-13 1:05 am
- Mass., Conn. students perform well on global test Updated: Dec-03-13 4:13 pm
- Ganim heads to Conn. Supreme Court for law license Updated: Dec-03-13 1:12 pm
- Conn. holiday traffic arrests down over 2012 Updated: Dec-02-13 6:55 am
- Auditors, attorney general rap info-sharing system Updated: Nov-27-13 9:28 am
- Conn. State Police ready Thanksgiving patrols Updated: Nov-25-13 12:58 pm
- Conn. GOP leader wants vote on insurance changes Updated: Nov-15-13 5:56 pm
- Conn. court: Judge wrong to order Vallas ouster Updated: Nov-14-13 2:13 pm
- Conn. schools chief, board to decide on quit date Updated: Nov-14-13 8:28 am
- Lawmakers hold hearing on UConn sex assault issue Updated: Nov-13-13 9:58 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The state Democratic Party is returning a $10,000 contribution from the chief executive of Comcast-Spectacor and owner of the Philadelphia Flyers, saying it has learned he could be a state contractor.
MERIDEN, Connecticut - Two Connecticut police officers who helped victims of the Boston Marathon bombings last April were among dozens of state and local officers honored Thursday for saving lives and other brave acts.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy nominated state Appellate Court Judge Richard Robinson on Tuesday to serve on Connecticut's highest court.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut state police are reporting dozens of motor vehicle accidents and schools across the state are closing early as snow continues to blanket the region.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - A Massachusetts man who was driving a casino tour bus that struck and killed a pedestrian at Mohegan Sun last year has been arrested in the death, Connecticut state police said.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford homeowner credits a bird for saving his life as his house exploded.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Local lawmakers who secured $15 million in the last legislative session for renovations at the University of Connecticut's Avery Point campus in Groton are now focusing on improving the math, science and engineering facilities there.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Massachusetts students scored among the top performing education systems worldwide in reading, math and science, while students in Connecticut also had top scores in reading and science and around average results in math, officials said Tuesday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - As former Bridgeport Mayor Joseph Ganim seeks to win back his law license, a decision by the state Supreme Court could turn on whether he's shown remorse for the corruption that led to his conviction and imprisonment.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut State Police say most motor vehicle violations over the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend were down from last year.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Problems are hampering the start of a $24 million system for state and local law enforcement agencies to share information, state auditors and Connecticut Attorney General George C. Jepsen said.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut State Police are gearing up for additional enforcement efforts this Thanksgiving weekend.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Senate Republican Leader John McKinney urged Gov. Dannel P. Malloy Friday to call the General Assembly into special session to vote to allow insurance companies to continue offering plans that would otherwise be canceled because they don't meet minimum standards required by the federal health insurance overhaul law.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut Supreme Court on Thursday overturned the ruling of a judge who found Bridgeport Superintendent of Schools Paul Vallas didn't meet state requirements to hold his job and ordered his ouster.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Bridgeport schools superintendent Paul Vallas has not set a date for his departure to run for lieutenant governor of Illinois next year.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Four women who say they were sexually assaulted as University of Connecticut students told state lawmakers Wednesday that they were further traumatized by the school's lack of support and called on the university to change its approach to sexual violence.