- Connecticut House OKs $400M in tax credits for UTC Updated: Apr-17-14 7:23 pm
- Conn. House: horses aren't "inherently vicious" Updated: Apr-17-14 7:17 pm
- Connecticut GOP offers state budget alternative Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 pm
- Conn. state police troops to take routine calls Updated: Apr-16-14 7:06 pm
- Boughton: Refund of Foleys donations not possible Updated: Apr-16-14 10:47 am
- Repairs to end signal troubles on Danbury RR line Updated: Apr-15-14 6:58 am
- Conn. fracking waste moratorium bill progresses Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
- Connecticut truckers: Tax exempt some repair work Updated: Apr-14-14 5:33 pm
- Connecticut hopes to sell riders on bus-only route Updated: Apr-14-14 4:23 pm
- Right to record police a focus of Connecticut bill Updated: Apr-12-14 9:37 am
- Connecticut ex-governor pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-11-14 5:07 pm
- Lone candidate in debate backs Connecticut gun law Updated: Apr-11-14 4:45 pm
- State police investigate infant death in Putnam Updated: Apr-11-14 2:34 pm
- Conn. House rejects ban on modified grass seed Updated: Apr-11-14 7:05 am
- Bush gets ovation from Connecticut Republicans Updated: Apr-10-14 10:17 pm
- Connecticut House backs campus assault measure Updated: Apr-10-14 6:58 pm
- $200M prekindergarten plan unveiled in Connecticut Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 pm
- Court: Bridgeport ex-mayor can't get law license Updated: Apr-09-14 1:55 pm
- Famous Kennedy name to be on Connecticut ballot Updated: Apr-08-14 8:32 pm
- Ky, Conn., governors betting on title game Updated: Apr-07-14 2:07 pm
- Jepsen in race for 2nd term as attorney general Updated: Apr-07-14 1:57 pm
- Conviction upheld in 2008 killing in Connecticut Updated: Apr-07-14 1:56 pm
- Conn. GOP governor hopefuls to face off in debate Updated: Apr-06-14 4:04 pm
- Blumenthal, Esty to discuss curbs on e-cigarettes Updated: Apr-06-14 3:35 pm
- Jeb Bush to headline Conn. GOP fundraiser Updated: Apr-05-14 3:38 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's House of Representatives on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a deal to grant up to $400 million in tax credits to United Technologies Corp. if UTC makes up to $500 million in upgrades and expansion and hires more workers.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Members of Connecticut's House of Representatives want to make it clear they don't believe horses are inherently vicious, a response to a recent state court ruling.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Minority Republicans in the Connecticut General Assembly on Thursday offered an alternative $18.9 billion state budget that scraps the governor's proposed $55 tax rebate, ends the state's earned income tax credit program for the working poor and doesn't include what the GOP calls Democratic "gimmicks."
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - Connecticut State Police began field testing a new dispatch system Wednesday that restores some functions to local barracks, partially undoing the consolidation efforts that began two years ago.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton says he wants to return $750 in contributions in his bid for the Republican nomination for governor from a couple who pleaded guilty in a campaign contribution scandal. But the money has already been spent, Boughton said.
DANBURY, Connecticut - The Connecticut Department of Transportation is making some fixes to the Danbury branch line of Metro-North Railroad.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A bill that would ban the storage or disposal of waste from fracking in Connecticut is moving through the General Assembly.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut truckers called on state legislators Monday to create a new sales tax exemption for repairs to vehicles damaged by chemicals that the Department of Transportation uses to clear highways of ice and snow.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A half-billion dollar, 9.4-mile bus-only corridor in central Connecticut is nearly a year away from opening, but officials are already in high gear as they try to persuade commuters to leave their cars at home.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - When East Haven police officers arrested a Catholic priest who was videotaping them in 2009, it sparked calls for the state legislature to better protect the public's right to record the actions of law enforcement officials.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland pleaded not guilty Friday to conspiracy and other federal charges in an alleged pursuit of secret consulting roles with two congressional campaigns.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Senate Minority Leader John McKinney set himself apart Friday from most of his rivals for the Republican nomination for Connecticut governor by defending the wide-ranging gun control bill that was passed last year following the Newtown school massacre, a likely hot topic in this year's gubernatorial election.
PUTNAM, Connecticut - Connecticut State Police are investigating the death of an infant in Putnam.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The state House of Representatives overwhelmingly has rejected a proposed ban on genetically modified grass seed that was approved by the Senate.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Former Florida governor and possible presidential candidate Jeb Bush says Republicans need to present a "hopeful, optimistic" vision to voters, restoring opportunities for social mobility and reforming immigration laws.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut lawmakers overwhelmingly approved legislation Thursday that would overhaul how college and university officials in the state respond to sexual assault and violence on campus.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The state would spend $200 million over 10 years to expand statewide prekindergarten programs under an ambitious plan that leaders of the Connecticut legislature announced Wednesday.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The Connecticut Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld a decision denying a law license for former Bridgeport Mayor Joseph Ganim, citing the extent of his criminal conduct that led to his conviction on corruption charges and insufficient evidence of rehabilitation.
BRANFORD, Connecticut - Ted Kennedy Jr. has long had his famous name bandied about as a potential candidate for high political office while he worked for the disabled, campaigned for others and gave a stirring eulogy for his father.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and Connecticut Gov. Daniel Malloy are wagering local delicacies on their home teams in the NCAA Championship men's basketball game.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen, touting his record and defending his low-key style, announced Monday he's seeking a second term.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's second-highest court upheld Monday the murder conviction of a former Watertown man serving a 40-year prison sentence for killing a motorcycle club leader in Torrington in 2008.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Five of the six Republicans hoping to become Connecticut's next governor are expected to face off in their first debate.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal and Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty will host a discussion in Hartford about their efforts to curb the use of electronic cigarettes by children and adolescents.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is starring at the Connecticut Republican Party's 36th annual Prescott Bush Awards Dinner.