- US envoy on NKorea heads for talks in Seoul, Beijing Updated: May-22-15 10:59 am
WASHINGTON - A senior U.S. envoy will hold joint talks about North Korea next week with Japan and South Korea, and then with China.
- UN chief to visit inter-Korean factory park in North Korea Updated: May-19-15 8:01 am
SEOUL, South Korea - U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Tuesday that he will visit an inter-Korean factory park just north of the two Koreas' heavily fortified border, saying he hopes his trip to the last major cooperation project between the rivals helps improve ties.
- Kerry slams North Korea, vows security for South Updated: May-18-15 2:43 am
SEOUL, South Korea - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday accused North Korea of a litany of crimes and atrocities while reassuring South Korea of America's "ironclad" security commitments.
- Kerry off to China, SKorea with security, trade agenda Updated: May-14-15 5:28 pm
WASHINGTON - Secretary of State John Kerry is heading to China and South Korea for a weekend of meetings that will focus on security concerns and trade.
- North Korea officially squelches speculation of Kim trip Updated: May-04-15 5:55 am
PYONGYANG, North Korea - North Korea announced Monday that the head of its parliament will attend this month's Victory Day celebration in Moscow, squelching speculation that supreme leader Kim Jong Un would use the event to make his international debut.
- Kremlin: North Korean leader not coming to Moscow on May 9 Updated: Apr-30-15 8:34 am
MOSCOW - The reclusive leader of North Korea won't be coming to Moscow next month for the Victory Day celebration, President Vladimir Putin's spokesman announced Thursday.
- S. Korea says Kim Jong Un executed 15 officials this year Updated: Apr-29-15 7:17 am
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea's spy agency told lawmakers on Wednesday that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has ordered the execution of 15 senior officials this year who were accused of challenging his authority.