- Australia unaware where NKorea holding missionary Updated: Feb-20-14 8:49 am
- Family: Australian missionary held in North Korea Updated: Feb-19-14 8:36 pm
- In China, Kerry talks NKorea, regional tensions Updated: Feb-14-14 2:53 pm
- US, SKorea warn NKorea against aggression Updated: Feb-13-14 10:53 am
- Kerry seeks to ease tensions in Asia Updated: Feb-12-14 6:18 pm
- Family of American detained in North Korea reacts Updated: Feb-10-14 6:53 pm
MANILA, Philippines - Australia's foreign minister said Thursday her government was trying to find out where an Australian missionary was being held and what his condition was in North Korea.
HONG KONG - Australia's prime minister on Thursday urged citizens abroad to obey the laws of foreign countries after an Australian missionary who carried Christian pamphlets was detained in North Korea.
BEIJING - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday he had won a commitment from China to help bring a belligerent North Korea back to nuclear disarmament talks, even as he butted heads with Chinese leaders over a series of increasingly aggressive steps Beijing has taken to assert itself in territorial disputes with its smaller neighbors.
SEOUL, South Korea - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and his South Korean counterpart warned North Korea on Thursday against any possible aggression as the North sent mixed signals over whether it would return to denuclearization talks and improve ties with the South.
ELMENDORF AIR FORCE BASE, Alaska - Secretary of State John Kerry was heading to Asia on Wednesday on a mission aimed largely at easing tensions between China and its smaller neighbors over territorial disputes and exploring ways to restart long-stalled talks on ridding North Korea of nuclear weapons.
SEATTLE - The family of a Washington state man imprisoned in North Korea for more than a year expressed alarm and sadness Monday after an invitation was cancelled for a U.S. envoy to visit Pyongyang and discuss Kenneth Bae's release.