- George Washington cruises to 93-65 win over Gardner-Webb Updated: Nov-24-15 1:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Tyler Cavanaugh scored 20 points with seven rebounds while Yuta Watanabe hit three 3-pointers and finished with 19 points to help George Washington cruise to a 93-63 win over Gardner-Webb on Tuesday.
- Tennessee pours it on late to beat Gardner-Webb 89-64 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:05 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's Devon Baulkman matched a career high in scoring Sunday and put the Volunteers ahead for good with his 3-point shooting.
- Late rally lifts Eastern Kentucky over Longwood 110-97 Updated: Nov-22-15 4:47 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Jarelle Reischel scored 37 points and grabbed 13 rebounds, JaVontae Hawkins added 26 points on 10-of-11 shooting, and Eastern Kentucky rallied late to beat Longwood 110-97 on Sunday at the EKU Hoops Classic.
- Presbyterian takes out The Citadel 95-79 behind Drew Updated: Nov-21-15 10:23 pm
CLINTON, South Carolina - Ed Drew scored 26 points and had six rebounds as Presbyterian beat The Citadel 95-79 Saturday night.
- John Brown leads High Point over Western Carolina 75-69 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:43 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 20 points, including a key pair of free throws with 36 seconds left, to help High Point beat Western Carolina 75-69 on Saturday night.
- Ball State beats Longwood 78-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:18 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Ryan Weber scored 17 points and grabbed six rebounds as Ball State beat Longwood 78-67 on Saturday night.
- Davis scores 18, Radford beats Prairie View A&M 64-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 7:57 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Rashun Davis had 18 points, Ed Polite Jr. added 10 points and 10 rebounds and Radford used a late run to beat Prairie View A&M 64-56 in the consolation game of the 2K Classic sub-regional at Bryant on Saturday.
- Texas A&M beats UNC Asheville 75-47 Updated: Nov-21-15 7:47 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Danuel House and Tonny Trocha-Morelos scored 12 points each and Texas A&M beat UNC Asheville 75-47 on Saturday.
- Maxwell leads Liberty to 86-50 win over Central Penn Updated: Nov-21-15 7:29 pm
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Evan Maxwell had a career-high 21 points and 13 rebounds to lead Liberty to an 86-50 win over Central Penn on Saturday.
- Morgan State pulls away from Campbell in 59-54 win Updated: Nov-21-15 7:10 pm
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - Kyle Thomas scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lead Morgan State to its first win of the season with 59-54 victory over Campbell on Saturday.
- Wilson, Coastal Carolina beat Piedmont International 116-35 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:13 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Elijah Wilson had 25 points and seven rebounds, Ron Trapps made five 3-pointers and finished with 17 points, and Coastal Carolina beat Piedmont International 116-35 on Saturday.
- McCray scores 23, SC State beats Longwood 83-77 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:29 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Gabriel McCray had 23 points on 9-of-13 shooting, and South Carolina State beat Longwood 83-77 in the Eastern Kentucky Hoops Classic on Friday night.
- Hannahs' hot shooting sparks Arkansas to 93-75 win Updated: Nov-20-15 11:01 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Dusty Hannahs did his best to put on a brave face while sitting out last season at Arkansas, despite being miserable while unable to play.
- Cooks scores 19, Winthrop beats Jacksonville St. 80-69 Updated: Nov-20-15 9:26 pm
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Xavier Cooks scored 19 points and grabbed eight rebounds and Joshua Davenport added 12 and 10 to help Winthrop beat Jacksonville State 80-69 Friday night.
- Siena tops Radford 76-62 Updated: Nov-20-15 6:42 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Marquis Wright scored 21 points and Javion Ogunyemi had 10 points and 11 rebounds to lead Siena to a 76-62 win over Radford in the 2K Classic on Friday.
- Gardner-Webb soars to 125-79 defeat of Toccoa Falls Updated: Nov-19-15 11:29 pm
BOILING SPRINGS, North Carolina - Tyrell Nelson led the way with 18 points and 10 rebounds as seven players scored 12 points or better and Gardner-Webb marked its home opener by defeating Toccoa Falls 125-79 on Thursday night.
- Ed Drew, Presbyterian beat Toccoa Falls 116-75 Updated: Nov-18-15 11:41 pm
CLINTON, South Carolina - Ed Drew had career-highs of 22 points and 12 rebounds, and DeSean Murray added 18 points to help Presbyterian beat Toccoa Falls 116-75 on Wednesday night for the Blue Hose's second 100-point game in program history.
- UNC Asheville beats Mars Hill 84-51 Updated: Nov-18-15 11:00 pm
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - Dwayne Sutton scored 16 points to help UNC Asheville roll to an 84-51 victory over Division III Mars Hill on Wednesday night.
- Charleston Southern beats Johnson & Wales 97-65 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:44 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Patrick Wallace and Armel Potter each scored 14 points to lead Charleston Southern to a 97-65 win over Johnson & Wales (NC) Wednesday night.
- High Point squeezes past Drexel, 75-66 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - John Brown scored 23 points and added nine boards to help lead High Point to a 75-66 win over Drexel on Wednesday night.
- Jones helps Radford pull away and beat Catawba 68-60 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:04 pm
RADFORD, Virginia - Cameron Jones made a key dunk and 3-pointer to help Radford pull away and beat Division II Catawba 68-60 on Wednesday night.
- Coastal Carolina gets 1st win, routs Grace Bible, 104-67 Updated: Nov-18-15 9:34 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Badou Diagne scored 23 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Coastal Carolina made its home debut with a 104-67 romp past Grace Bible College on Wednesday night.
- Winthrop beats NAIA member Truett McConnell 106-78 Updated: Nov-17-15 10:37 pm
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Xavier Cooks had 19 points with 11 rebounds and Winthrop rolled to a 106-78 victory over NAIA member Truett McConnell on Tuesday night.
- William & Mary holds off Liberty from the line 70-59 Updated: Nov-17-15 9:54 pm
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Omar Prewitt scored 16 points and William & Mary converted 7 of 10 from the free throw line down the stretch to hold off Liberty, 70-59 on Tuesday night.
- Roberson returns, leads No. 17 Vanderbilt over Gardner-Webb Updated: Nov-17-15 2:06 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - There was nothing tentative about Jeff Roberson's play Monday night.