- Gardner-Webb handles Longwood 81-65 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:14 pm
- Charleston Southern tops Campbell 81-71 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:45 pm
- Radford escapes with 78-73 win over Presbyterian Updated: Mar-05-14 4:41 pm
- Winthrop beats 2013 tourney champ Liberty, 77-65 Updated: Mar-05-14 2:06 pm
- VMI rolls by Longwood 86-66 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:32 pm
- Family of Sandy Hook shooting victim visits Kelsey Updated: Mar-01-14 7:18 pm
- Radford edges Liberty 87-83 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:14 pm
- Winthrop beats Presbyterian 82-60 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:56 pm
- UNC Asheville surges past Gardner-Webb 83-71 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:50 pm
- Coastal Carolina edges Charleston Southern 63-61 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:03 pm
- High Point tops Campbell 56-53, claims BSC title Updated: Feb-28-14 9:32 pm
- R.J. Price scores 24, Radford beats Campbell 82-78 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:08 pm
- Gardner-Webb holds off Charleston Southern 78-76 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:00 pm
- Winthrop defeats UNC Asheville 107-100 in OT Updated: Feb-26-14 10:26 pm
- High Point grabs a 70-67 victory over VMI Updated: Feb-26-14 9:59 pm
- Coastal Carolina races past Presbyterian 70-51 Updated: Feb-26-14 9:15 pm
- Liberty cruises by Longwood 90-76 Updated: Feb-25-14 9:40 pm
- Gardner-Webb downs Winthrop 85-79 in OT Updated: Feb-22-14 10:26 pm
- Charleston Southern pounds Presbyterian 86-47 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:33 pm
- High Point cruises to win over Longwood 85-59 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:26 pm
- Liberty cruises past Campbell 79-59 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:02 pm
- UNC Asheville tops Coastal Carolina 100-85 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:26 pm
- Covington carries VMI past Radford 88-76 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:39 pm
- Winthrop beats Coastal Carolina 75-65 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:36 pm
- VMI survives Campbell rally 84-81 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Tyrell Nelson scored 15 points as South division No. 3 seed Gardner-Webb handled North division No. 6 seed Longwood 81-65 in the first round of the Big South Conference tournament on Wednesday night.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Arlon Harper scored 20 points and Will Saunders added 18 as Charleston Southern, the No. 5 seed out of the North Division, beat Campbell, seeded fourth from the South Division, 81-71 in the opening round of the Big South Conference tournament Wednesday night.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Ya Ya Anderson scored 18 points as third-seeded Radford hung on to beat No. 6 seed Presbyterian 78-73 in the first round of the Big South Conference tournament Wednesday.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Keon Johnson scored 15 points as fourth-seeded Winthrop beat defending tournament champion Liberty 77-65 to open the Big South Conference tournament on Wednesday.
FARMVILLE, Virginia - D.J. Covington tied a career-high with 33 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as Virginia Military cruised by Longwood 86-66 on Saturday.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Becky Kowalski wiped tears from her eyes as the crowd at Winthrop stood and cheered to honor and remember son Chase, the 7-year-old who died in the Newtown, Connecticut, massacre in December 2012.
LYNCHBERG, Virginia - Javonte Greene scored 25 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Radford held on for an 87-83 victory over Liberty on Saturday.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Chris Farmer scored a career-high 18 points and Joab Jerome added 17 as Winthrop defeated Presbyterian 82-60 on Saturday in a Big South regular-season finale.
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - Jaron Lane finished with 24 points and eight rebounds, and D.J. Cunningham added 11 points with 14 boards and eight blocks to help UNC Asheville defeat Gardner-Webb 83-71 on Saturday.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Warren Gillis scored 21 points, including the game-winning jumper, to lift Coastal Carolina to a 63-61 victory over Charleston Southern and clinch the division title on Saturday.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Devante Wallace scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as High Point beat Campbell 56-53 Friday night to claim the Big South Conference title.
RADFORD, Virginia - R.J. Price had 24 points, made 5 of 9 from 3-point range and helped Radford hold off a late rally from Campbell for an 82-78 win on Wednesday night.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Jerome Hill scored 23 points, including a go-ahead jumper with 33 seconds to play, as Gardner-Webb held off Charleston Southern for a 78-76 victory on Wednesday night.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Keon Moore scored 22 points, including a 3-pointer with 2 seconds to play in regulation to tie the game and lead Winthrop to a 107-100 come-from-behind overtime victory over UNC Asheville on Wednesday night.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 27 points and High Point defeated Virginia Military 70-67 as the Panthers stretched their winning streak to five games on Wednesday night.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Badou Diagne scored 13 points and grabbed a career-high 18 rebounds as Coastal Carolina pulled away in the second half to beat Presbyterian 70-51 on Wednesday night.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - John Caleb Sanders scored 22 points and hot-shooting Liberty cruised by Longwood 90-76 on Tuesday.
BOILING SPRINGS, North Carolina - Jerome Hill scored 20 points, grabbed 11 rebounds and fueled a balanced overtime attack that lifted Gardner-Webb to an 85-79 win over Winthrop on Saturday.
CLINTON, South Carolina - Will Saunders scored 17 points - with all five of his buckets from 3-point range - as Charleston Southern connected on seven of its first nine shots and never trailed in an 86-47 pasting of Presbyterian on Saturday night.
FARMVILLE, Virginia - Devante Wallace scored 20 points as High Point cruised to an 85-59 win over Longwood on Saturday.
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - Davon Marshall scored 15 points in leading a balanced attack as Liberty snapped a seven-game losing streak with a 79-59 win over Campbell on Saturday.
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - Jaron Lane scored 25 points, hitting 13 of 14 free throws, as UNC Asheville topped Coastal Carolina 100-85 on Saturday.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - D.J. Covington scored a career-high 33 points and VMI led wire-to-wire but survived a furious second-half rally to defeat Campbell 84-81 on Wednesday night for its seventh win in nine games.