- Powers lifts DII Chowan over Campbell 67-65 in OT Updated: Dec-10-13 10:53 pm
- VMI races past Va. Lynchburg 110-78 Updated: Dec-09-13 9:43 pm
- Furman rallies to defeat Presbyterian 74-59 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:11 pm
- Hot-shooting Liberty overwhelms Greensboro 84-47 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:11 pm
- Price leads Radford over North Carolina A&T 72-52 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:52 pm
- Eastern Kentucky defeats Longwood 76-67 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:35 pm
- Gardner-Webb trumps The Citadel 67-55 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:42 pm
- VMI shoots down Wright State 94-74 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:20 pm
- Health scare ends High Point forward's hoop career Updated: Dec-06-13 11:18 pm
- Georgetown rolls over High Point 80-45 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:30 pm
- Coastal Carolina roars past NC Wesleyan, 89-54 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:06 pm
- Presbyterian beats Montreat 91-58 Updated: Dec-05-13 9:27 pm
- Longwood halts 5-game skid, beats WVU Tech 95-80 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:25 pm
- Coastal Carolina surges past W. Carolina 76-68 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:20 pm
- Wofford edges past Gardner-Webb 65-62. Updated: Dec-04-13 9:54 pm
- Radford runs away from Central Penn, 111-72 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:28 pm
- Samson scores 23, leads Elon past VMI 87-70 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:44 pm
- Delaware trumps Charleston Southern 85-81 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:59 pm
- Presbyterian rolls past UNC-Greensboro 87-66 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:42 pm
- Eddie's 34 lead Va Tech past Winthrop, 81-63 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:40 pm
- NC-Wilmington runs past Campbell 69-50 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:33 pm
- Charlotte cruises past UNC Asheville 77-56 Updated: Dec-01-13 8:12 pm
- Stephen F. Austin holds off High Point 71-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 5:03 pm
- Campbell beats Georgia Southern 75-73 in OT Updated: Nov-30-13 9:32 pm
- MVSU beats Longwood 90-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:59 pm
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - Warren Powers scored five of his game-high 22 points in overtime as Division II Chowan defeated Campbell 67-65 Tuesday night.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - Rodney Glasgow scored a career-high 33 points and VMI hit the 100-point mark for the third time this season, in a 110-78 win over Virginia University of Lynchburg on Monday night.
CLINTON, South Carolina - Stephen Croone scored 24 points as Furman came back from a 10-point deficit in the second half to defeat Presbyterian on Saturday night.
RADFORD, Virginia - R.J. Price made 6 of 7 3-pointers on Saturday and Radford took a big lead early, never looking back in a 72-52 victory over North Carolina A&T.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Donta Harper scored 13 points to lead Gardner-Webb past The Citadel 67-55 Saturday afternoon.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - QJ Peterson scored a game-high 21 points and four teammates scored double digits Saturday as VMI beat Wright State 94-74 with a balanced attack and by making 17 of 31 3-point attempts.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - High Point says sixth-year forward Allan Chaney's basketball career is over because of health concerns.
WASHINGTON - Markel Starks scored 18 points and D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera added 17, and Georgetown pulled away early in the second half for an 80-45 win over High Point Thursday night.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Josh Cameron poured in 21 points and led six players into double figure scoring as Coastal Carolina used a big second half to cruise past North Carolina Weslyan, 89-54 Thursday night.
CLINTON, South Carolina - Reggie Dillard scored a game-high 19 points and three teammates scored in double digits Thursday and Presbyterian rolled over Montreat College 91-58 with a balanced attack.
FARMVILLE, Virginia - Tristan Carey scored 27 points and Karl Ziegler 23 - leading five players into double figures - as Longwood halted a five-game losing streak with a 95-80 defeat of NAIA West Virginia Tech on Wednesday night.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Elijah Wilson shot 11-of-15 from the field, scoring 23 points, and Josh Cameron added 17 as the two led a late run to help Coastal Carolina to a 76-68 win over Western Carolina on Wednesday night.
BOILING SPRINGS, North Carolina - Spencer Collins scored 14 points and shot 6 for 9 from the field to edge Wofford past Gardner-Webb 65-62 on Wednesday night.
RADFORD, Virginia - Ya Ya Anderson pumped in 33 points and led six players in double figure scoring as Radford rolled over Central Pennsylvania College 111-72 Wednesday night.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Kyle Anderson scored a game-high 29 points, including 8 of 10 beyond the arc, to lead Delaware over Charleston Southern 85-81 Tuesday night.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Jordan Downing scored a school-record 37 points and William Truss had 13 points and 13 rebounds as Presbyterian put away UNC-Greensboro 87-66 Tuesday night.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Jarell Eddie scored a career-high 34 points and Virginia Tech outlasted Winthrop 81-63 Tuesday night.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Shane Reybold scored 15 points and pulled down 10 rebounds, his first career double-double, as North Carolina-Wilmington dominated Campbell 69-50 Tuesday night.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Nikola Gajic's layup with just under two minutes to play lifted Stephen F. Austin into the lead for good, sparking a 71-68 win over High Point Sunday.
STATESBORO, Georgia - D.J. Mason scored 20 points and Quinton Ray scored a game-winning layup Saturday night as Campbell deflected a Georgia Southern rally to win 75-73 in overtime.
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - Anthony McDonald scored 21 points and four teammates scored in double figures Saturday and MVSU beat Longwood 90-89 with a layup by Jordan Washington in the game's final 5 seconds.