- NC State carries 8-game slide into long offseason Updated: Dec-01-13 10:26 am
- NC State caps winless ACC season with 41-21 loss Updated: Nov-30-13 5:09 pm
- CJ Brown's 5 TDs lead Terps past Wolfpack, 41-21 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:03 pm
- ACC teams keeping chains moving on the ground Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- East Carolina rolls past NC State 42-28 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:55 pm
- Injuries play key role for winners, losers in ACC Updated: Nov-20-13 5:54 pm
- Boston College beats NC State 38-21, bowl-eligible Updated: Nov-16-13 5:02 pm
- NC State's Doeren: Mitchell to start at QB at BC Updated: Nov-11-13 2:27 pm
- Duke's Edwards has 3 non-offensive TDs vs NC State Updated: Nov-09-13 10:05 pm
- Blue Devils host Wolfpack searching for 7th win Updated: Nov-08-13 3:26 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dave Doeren hopes his second season at North Carolina State will be better.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dave Doeren lost only one conference game during his time at Northern Illinois.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - C.J. Brown ran for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Maryland beat North Carolina State 41-21 on Saturday in its final Atlantic Coast Conference game.
Atlantic Coast Conference teams are moving the football with their most productive rushing output in quite a while.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Shane Carden threw three touchdown passes and ran for two scores to help East Carolina beat North Carolina State 42-28 on Saturday.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - With the possible exception of Jameis Winston and the Florida State Seminoles, nothing has had more of an impact on the Atlantic Coast Conference standings this season than injuries.
BOSTON - Andre Williams ran for 339 yards to break Boston College's single-season and single-game rushing records, leading the Eagles to a 38-21 victory over North Carolina State on Saturday and helping them qualify for a bowl game for the first time in three seasons.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dave Doeren is scrapping the two-quarterback rotation at North Carolina State.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke's DeVon Edwards is the first Bowl Subdivision player to score three non-offensive touchdowns in the same game in more than a decade.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is bowl eligible again and focused on finishing stronger than last season.