- Beau Biden plans 2016 run for governor in Delaware Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Clayton man charged with making meth in home lab Updated: Apr-15-14 12:13 pm
- Del. police: Motorcyclist killed in crash Updated: Apr-14-14 7:18 am
- Del. governor gets tax increases approved Updated: Apr-10-14 3:43 pm
- 2 arrested, accused of middle school burglary Updated: Apr-10-14 9:34 am
- Del. man charged with stealing woman's purse Updated: Apr-10-14 8:34 am
- Wawa in Wilmington robbed by 3 suspects Updated: Apr-10-14 8:11 am
- Del. lawmaker eye lobbying reform Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 am
- Few changes eyed for Family Court access Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 pm
- Del. police: Teen leads troopers on pursuit Updated: Apr-07-14 12:53 pm
- Vote delayed on expanded bail denial in Delaware Updated: Apr-03-14 4:24 pm
- Overtime pays well for Delaware state troopers Updated: Apr-03-14 2:27 pm
- Review of Del. cash management board continues Updated: Apr-02-14 6:17 pm
- Pa. man charged after 2 pounds of marijuana found Updated: Apr-01-14 5:51 pm
- Jacobs retiring from Del. Supreme Court Updated: Apr-01-14 3:22 pm
- Del. man charged with 3 bank robberies Updated: Mar-31-14 8:45 pm
- DSP investigating armed robbery of gas station Updated: Mar-30-14 11:19 am
- Man arrested after throwing heroin out of car Updated: Mar-28-14 2:20 pm
- Del. bill requires school board recordings Updated: Mar-27-14 7:08 pm
- In-state tuition for some in US illegally eyed Updated: Mar-27-14 7:04 pm
- Del. bill would increase gun crime penalties Updated: Mar-27-14 4:32 pm
- Va. man charged after marijuana is found in car Updated: Mar-27-14 2:11 pm
- Ex-NM governor urges Del. death penalty vote Updated: Mar-27-14 1:36 pm
- Del. lawmakers eye safety of oil rail shipments Updated: Mar-26-14 7:40 pm
- Del. bill would require school emergency alarms Updated: Mar-26-14 2:49 am
DOVER, Delaware - Vice President Joe Biden's eldest son, Beau Biden, says he won't seek re-election as Delaware attorney general this year but plans to run for governor in 2016.
CLAYTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a Clayton man with growing marijuana and making methamphetamine in a lab in his home.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a 19-year-old motorcyclist from Millsboro was killed in a crash west of Dover.
DOVER, Delaware - A package of tax increases that Democratic Gov. Jack Markell sought to help pay for his proposed spending plan for next fiscal year is headed to his desk after receiving final legislative approval by the state Senate on Thursday.
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police troopers say they've arrested a teenager and a 21-year-old who were burglarizing a middle school in New Castle.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say they've charged a man with stealing a woman's purse as she walked toward the entrance of the Delaware Park casino in Wilmington.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police troopers are investigating a robbery at a Wawa convenience store in Wilmington.
DOVER, Delaware - A state House committee is considering a bill that would prevent high-level government officials in Delaware from immediately becoming lobbyists after leaving their state posts.
DOVER, Delaware - A task force studying the feasibility of opening Delaware Family Court civil proceedings to the public is making only minor recommendations for greater transparency in a report to be submitted to lawmakers.
LEWES, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a 16-year-old Milton girl is facing charges after she led troopers on a pursuit through Lewes and Rehoboth.
DOVER, Delaware - State House members have postponed a vote on a proposed amendment to Delaware's constitution allowing bail to be denied for defendants charged with non-capital crimes.
DOVER, Delaware - Moonlighting as a state trooper in Delaware is a pretty good gig, if you can get it.
DOVER, Delaware - State lawmakers are considering several possible reforms for a board that oversees Delaware's $2 billion cash investment portfolio and which has been roiled by internal tumult.
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police have arrested a Philadelphia man was troopers say they found two pounds of marijuana in a car he was driving.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware Supreme Court Justice Jack Jacobs says he is retiring from the bench later this year.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a Wilmington man with three bank robberies.
BEAR, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating an armed robbery of a Shell gas station in Bear.
SEAFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a man with drug offenses after he allegedly tossed packages of heroin from his car during a chase.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware residents could soon find it easier to keep tabs on what their local school boards are up to.
DOVER, Delaware - A Democratic state senator is trying again to pass legislation allowing some people in the country illegally to pay in-state tuition at Delaware colleges and universities.
DOVER, Delaware - A state House committee has released a bill that establishes new criminal penalties for using a gun while committing a felony.
NEWARK, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a Virginia man with drug offenses after three pounds of marijuana were found in a car during a traffic stop.
DOVER, Delaware - Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson is lending his voice to an effort to repeal the death penalty in Delaware.
DOVER, Delaware - State lawmakers are working to ensure that increased rail shipments of oil to Delaware come with adequate safety and response measures.
DOVER, Delaware - A state House committee is considering a bill that requires emergency alarm systems in all Delaware schools.