- Dolphins' Greene to oversee historical programs Updated: Mar-07-14 3:20 pm
- Attorney defends fired Dolphins trainer Updated: Mar-06-14 5:07 pm
- Erie County names 7 appointees to Bills committee Updated: Mar-06-14 2:44 pm
- Bills re-sign DB Smith, issue tenders to 3 players Updated: Mar-06-14 12:23 pm
- Jets get CB Patrick off waivers from Chargers Updated: Mar-05-14 8:05 pm
- Bills sign safety Aaron Williams to extension Updated: Mar-05-14 2:30 pm
- Bills put game in Toronto on hold for 1 season Updated: Mar-05-14 1:56 pm
- Browns use transition tag on C Mack Updated: Mar-03-14 10:03 pm
- Bills choose not to place franchise tag on S Byrd Updated: Mar-03-14 7:11 pm
- Grimes signs 4-year deal to remain with Dolphins Updated: Mar-03-14 4:48 pm
- AP Sources: Bills talks with Byrd reach standstill Updated: Mar-02-14 2:27 pm
- Benton becomes offensive line coach with Dolphins Updated: Mar-01-14 4:35 pm
- Patriots' Dennard reports to Nebraska jail Updated: Mar-01-14 2:17 pm
- Jets place franchise tag on K Nick Folk Updated: Feb-28-14 5:34 pm
- Patriots release Gregory Updated: Feb-28-14 3:51 pm
- Giants and Bills to play in Hall of Fame game Updated: Feb-27-14 1:48 pm
- Scottsdale police: Incognito damaged own car Updated: Feb-27-14 12:48 pm
- Ross-supported proposals would combat bullying Updated: Feb-25-14 4:33 pm
- Union rep says Dolphins fallout is overblown Updated: Feb-24-14 6:23 pm
- Bart Scott joins CBS' NFL Today show Updated: Feb-24-14 11:56 am
- Confident Sam wishes focus could stay on football Updated: Feb-22-14 5:38 pm
- Locker room culture in spotlight as combine begins Updated: Feb-20-14 7:59 pm
- 2 indicted in robbery of ex-NFL player in W.Va. Updated: Feb-20-14 5:44 pm
- Philbin promises better work environment in Miami Updated: Feb-20-14 4:47 pm
- Dolphins fire offensive line coach and trainer Updated: Feb-19-14 10:24 pm
MIAMI - Longtime Miami Dolphins media relations executive Harvey Greene has taken a new job as the team's vice president for historical affairs.
MIAMI - An attorney for the trainer fired last month by the Miami Dolphins says his client was improperly singled out to appease a "public outcry for action" in the wake of the team's bullying scandal.
BUFFALO, New York - Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz has named his seven appointees to a committee exploring the possibility of building a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills have secured at least one half of their starting safety tandem after signing Aaron Williams to a four-year, $26 million contract extension Wednesday.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills are reclaiming their home-field advantage by postponing their annual game this season in Toronto, where they've gone 1-5 in the series.
CLEVELAND - Alex Mack hasn't missed one play in his five seasons with the Browns.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills general manager Doug Whaley is done playing franchise tag with safety Jairus Byrd.
MIAMI - Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins.
BUFFALO, New York - Contract talks between the Bills and safety Jairus Byrd were at a standstill on Sunday, a day before Buffalo faces a deadline to apply the franchise tag on the three-time Pro Bowl selection.
MIAMI - John Benton has been promoted to offensive line coach by the Miami Dolphins, replacing Jim Turner, who was fired in the aftermath of the team's bullying scandal.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - New England Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard reported to a Lincoln jail Saturday to begin his 60-day term for a 2012 assault on a police officer.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots have released safety Steve Gregory.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Richie Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, say Incognito told an officer he did the damage himself.
MIAMI - In the wake of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, the NYU sports and society program proposed a range of initiatives Tuesday for youth athletics to combat intolerant behavior in sports.
DAVIE, Florida - The players' union representative from the Miami Dolphins says the fallout from their bullying scandal is overblown because every NFL team has a similar locker-room culture.
NEW YORK - Bart Scott has been hired as a studio analyst for CBS' "The NFL Today" pregame show.
INDIANAPOLIS - Michael Sam needed no introduction.
INDIANAPOLIS - This could be as good a time as there has ever been for an openly gay player in the NFL. The league will be watching.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Berkeley County grand jury has indicted two brothers accused of robbing former NFL player Fulton Walker Jr. during a home invasion.
INDIANAPOLIS - Dolphins coach Joe Philbin is promising to change the culture inside Miami's locker room and make it a better workplace than the one that forced Jonathan Martin to leave the team last season.
MIAMI - The Miami Dolphins fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletic trainer Kevin O'Neill on Wednesday for their roles in the team's bullying scandal.