- Bills left tackle Glenn agrees to 5-year contract extension Updated: May-03-16 7:54 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Cordy Glenn has become one of the NFL's top-paid left tackles after agreeing to a five-year, $65 million contract extension with the Buffalo Bills.
- Rookie reform: Dolphins, Jags make changes to newcomer camps Updated: May-03-16 5:24 pm
- Jets pick up option on Richardson, decline on Milliner Updated: May-02-16 8:16 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Jets exercised their fifth-year option on defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson on Monday, keeping him under contract with the team through the 2017 season.
- Bills agree to sign 14 undrafted rookies, including Striker Updated: May-02-16 5:26 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - As Oklahoma linebacker Eric Striker predicted in an emotional speech made to family and friends after going undrafted last weekend, the sun has risen on his opportunity to pursue an NFL career.
- Jets invite cousin of Giants' Beckham for rookie camp tryout Updated: Apr-30-16 11:21 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Terron Beckham is getting a chance to follow in his famous cousin's football footsteps.
- Dolphins owner says team's latest shake-up pays off in draft Updated: Apr-30-16 8:46 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says his latest shake-up of the organization paid off in the draft, including unanimity about the risky decision to take Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil.
- Bills select Ohio State QB Cardale Jones 139th overall Updated: Apr-30-16 8:40 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills filled their most pressing defensive needs early in the NFL draft before adding an intriguing long-term prospect at quarterback on Saturday.
- Patriots pick up a lineman with a long NFL resume Updated: Apr-30-16 7:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Patriots picked up two new targets for Tom Brady - or whoever is playing quarterback for them when the season starts - while also adding a lineman with a long football pedigree on Day 3 of the NFL draft.
- Bills sign Glenn Gronkowski, brother of Pats tight end Rob Updated: Apr-30-16 7:43 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The NFL is getting another Gronk.
- Jets draft Burris in 4th round, trade into 5th to get Shell Updated: Apr-30-16 7:00 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets added depth to their secondary and offensive line - and also got themselves a punter - on the final day of the NFL draft.
- The Latest: 3rd round a graduation party for Bengals' Dunlap Updated: Apr-29-16 11:25 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the second day of the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Jets' first-rounder Darron Lee ready to 'alter the game' Updated: Apr-29-16 7:04 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Darron Lee is certainly confident, the type of playmaker who believes he can make an immediate impact for the New York Jets.
- Ole Miss to investigate Tunsil's comments on receiving cash Updated: Apr-29-16 6:27 pm
Laremy Tunsil said enough about Mississippi at the NFL draft for the university to launch an investigation into his time at the school. Now, the former Rebel offensive lineman only wants to talk about his new team, the Miami Dolphins.
- Hacked: After bizarre video Tunsil's NFL draft stock drops Updated: Apr-29-16 7:46 am
Laremy Tunsil tumbled down the NFL draft board Thursday night after a bizarre video of him was posted on his Twitter account minutes before the start of the proceedings, potentially costing the offensive lineman millions of dollars.
- NFL Draft: Players selected in the first round Updated: Apr-28-16 11:44 pm
The players selected in the first round of the NFL draft Thursday night in Chicago:
- Delta gives Bombardier boost, buying struggling C Series jet Updated: Apr-28-16 11:28 am
NEW YORK - Bombardier's fledgling new jet, the C Series, got a much-needed boost Thursday with one of the world's largest airlines committing to add the plane to its fleet.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Bills fan donates 100K-plus team items to Buffalo museum Updated: Apr-27-16 10:18 am
BUFFALO, New York - A Massachusetts man has donated his Buffalo Bills memorabilia collection of more than 100,000 items to a western New York museum.
- Former Jets offensive lineman Winston Hill dead at 74 Updated: Apr-27-16 12:16 am
NEW YORK - Winston Hill, a durable All-Pro offensive tackle who played 15 seasons and helped protect Joe Namath on the way to the New York Jets' Super Bowl victory in 1969, has died. He was 74.
- Deflategate saga far from over if Brady keeps fighting Updated: Apr-26-16 4:41 pm
Tom Brady won Round 1. The NFL won Round 2. Round 3, anyone?
- 4 Dolphins defenders absent from 1st practice with new coach Updated: Apr-26-16 4:19 pm
DAVIE, Florida - The Miami Dolphins are lucky their first game is more than four months away, because they were far from full strength for their first practice under new coach Adam Gase.
- Appeals court: QB Tom Brady must serve 'Deflategate' penalty Updated: Apr-25-16 10:04 pm
NEW YORK - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady must serve a four-game "Deflategate" suspension imposed by the NFL, a federal appeals court ruled Monday, overturning a lower judge and siding with the league in a battle with the players union.
- AP Source: Mike Tirico leaving ESPN this summer for NBC Updated: Apr-25-16 6:51 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Mike Tirico is leaving ESPN and ABC Sports this summer when his contract expires to work for NBC, a person familiar with the move told The Associated Press on Monday.
- Dolphins' test assesses draft prospects' reaction to plays Updated: Apr-25-16 4:10 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Dolphins believe they have the answers to help solve their draft deficiencies of recent years.
- NFLPA Brady tops list of top selling players Updated: Apr-25-16 3:53 pm
BOSTON - Scandal over deflated footballs put Patriots quarterback Tom Brady under a microscope last season. It didn't stop him from being the NFL's top merchandise seller.