- Jets' Mornhinweg: Geno can be 'a really good one' Updated: Dec-19-13 7:27 pm
- Patriots' Mankins ready to play tackle again Updated: Dec-19-13 6:48 pm
- Judge preserves ex-NFL player Hernandez's assets Updated: Dec-19-13 5:36 pm
- Bengals trying to hold 1st place, fill stadium Updated: Dec-19-13 5:25 pm
- Bills 1st blackout of season vs Dolphins Updated: Dec-19-13 2:41 pm
- Flacco to wear brace on left knee vs Patriots Updated: Dec-18-13 6:51 pm
- Tannehill making late-season strides for Dolphins Updated: Dec-18-13 6:31 pm
- Jets' Holmes says he'd be willing to take pay cut Updated: Dec-18-13 6:28 pm
- Bills QB Manuel out vs Dolphins with knee swelling Updated: Dec-18-13 6:23 pm
- Browns' Cameron, Haden miss practice with injuries Updated: Dec-18-13 5:46 pm
- Brady hopes for improved performance at Ravens Updated: Dec-18-13 5:44 pm
- Saints must show some road power Updated: Dec-18-13 3:03 pm
- Improbable path to celebrity for Dolphins' safety Updated: Dec-17-13 6:48 pm
- Rex Ryan believes he's still right man for Jets Updated: Dec-17-13 12:00 am
- Jaguars WR Cecil Shorts could miss final 2 games Updated: Dec-16-13 11:38 pm
- Jets' Smith expects a QB competition next summer Updated: Dec-16-13 8:17 pm
- Bills coach Marrone makes case for strong finish Updated: Dec-16-13 6:57 pm
- Pats' Ninkovich not discouraged by missed chance Updated: Dec-16-13 6:24 pm
- Cheering for Patriots doesn't help Rivers, Bolts Updated: Dec-16-13 6:03 pm
- AP source: Incognito to sit out rest of season Updated: Dec-16-13 5:42 pm
- Dolphins can clinch playoff berth with 2 more wins Updated: Dec-16-13 5:30 pm
- 5 things to know after Bills win 27-20 at Jaguars Updated: Dec-16-13 3:53 am
- 5 things to know from Dolphins' win over Patriots Updated: Dec-16-13 3:45 am
- 5 things to know after Panthers clip Jets 30-20 Updated: Dec-16-13 3:39 am
- Jets face elimination after 30-20 loss to Panthers Updated: Dec-15-13 9:45 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Marty Mornhinweg knows a few things about developing NFL quarterbacks.
NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts judge granted a restraining order Thursday that preserves some assets of former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez in connection with a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the family of the man he's accused of killing.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals are trying to hold onto first place in the AFC North and fill their stadium for two final home games that will decide their fate.
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will wear a brace on his left knee Sunday against the New England Patriots, a precautionary move in the wake of the injury he sustained Monday night in Detroit.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Santonio Holmes would like to stay put - even if it means his wallet's a little lighter next season.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills rookie quarterback EJ Manuel is closing the season much like he opened it, facing questions about yet another knee injury.
BEREA, Ohio - Jordan Cameron has been dominant, dependable and durable for the Browns all season.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady's recent problems against the Baltimore Ravens came when they still had Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.
The New Orleans Saints likely are headed to the playoffs, and they want as many games as possible to be played at the Superdome.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Rex Ryan's tenure as coach of the New York Jets could be in its final weeks.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Cecil Shorts' best season as an NFL receiver could be coming to a premature end.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Don't tell Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone his team has nothing left to play for.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots' habit of trailing in the fourth quarter was bound to catch up with them.
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers was cheering hard for the New England Patriots on Sunday.
DAVIE, Florida - The playoffs may pay off for Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, even from the sideline.
DAVIE, Florida - One play from defeat each of the past two weeks, the Miami Dolphins are now two wins from their first playoff berth since 2008.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - EJ Manuel showed some resiliency.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Panthers are closing in on their first playoff berth since 2008.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Geno Smith found himself apologizing to his head coach after another key turnover led to yet another loss.