- Indiana State Police: Enjoy Super Bowl but don't drive drunk Updated: Feb-05-16 3:01 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Indiana State Police are reminding anyone who celebrates during the Super Bowl Sunday that they shouldn't drink and drive.
- Police: 2 killed in 2-vehicle crash in northeastern Indiana Updated: Feb-04-16 3:49 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Authorities say two people are dead after a two-vehicle crash in northeastern Indiana.
- Southern Indiana crash kills 100-year-old Michigan woman Updated: Jan-18-16 11:25 am
CROTHERSVILLE, Indiana - Indiana State Police say a 100-year-old Michigan woman died and two other people were seriously injured when a sport-utility vehicle overturned along a southern Indiana highway.
- Police: I-70, I-74 near Ohio line reopening after pileups Updated: Jan-12-16 6:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana State Police say two interstate highways near the Ohio border are reopening after being closed for multi-vehicle pileups.
- Snow squalls cause pileups in Indiana; Interstate 74 closed Updated: Jan-12-16 5:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Snow squalls fueled by winds gusting up to 40 mph created blinding conditions on Indiana highways Tuesday, leading to several multi-vehicle pileups include two involving dozens of vehicles that closed Interstate 74 in the southeastern corner of the state, authorities said.
- Southern Indiana man charged in hit-and-run crash near Salem Updated: Jan-11-16 3:31 pm
SALEM, Indiana - A southern Indiana motorist has been charged in connection with the hit-and-run death of a 70-year-old-man.