- Contaminated Skittles sold at Indiana store Updated: Mar-05-14 9:40 pm
- 2nd Indiana trooper this week injured in crash Updated: Mar-05-14 3:56 pm
- Police, FBI investigate mayor's campaign spending Updated: Mar-03-14 3:02 pm
- Indiana trooper injured on I-65 out of hospital Updated: Mar-03-14 2:51 pm
- Icy roads in S. Indiana make driving hazardous Updated: Mar-02-14 6:43 pm
- Indiana trooper injured investigating I-65 crash Updated: Mar-02-14 5:39 pm
- Indiana lawmakers debate meth lab disclosure Updated: Feb-17-14 5:31 pm
- Indiana gun permit applications surge 83 percent Updated: Feb-16-14 7:07 pm
- State police honor vet for care of retired K-9 Updated: Feb-14-14 1:49 pm
- State police warn of drug-laced candy in SW Ind. Updated: Feb-14-14 4:01 am
- $1.8M plane sale to boost Indiana State Police Updated: Feb-11-14 5:46 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Two people who ate from a package of contaminated Skittles required hospital treatment for burning throats, cramping and diarrhea, Indiana authorities said Wednesday night.
MERRILLVILLE, Indiana - An Indiana State Police trooper has been injured in a collision in the second such incident this week.
ELWOOD, Indiana - The mayor of Elwood's use of campaign funds has sparked an investigation by state police and the FBI, a former campaign official said.
TAYLORVILLE, Indiana - A collision that injured an Indiana State Police officer remains under investigation.
INDIANAPOLIS - A late winter storm dumped more than 9 inches of snow in Indiana near Lake Michigan and left a glaze of snow and ice on other roads that made driving treacherous in places, authorities said.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana State Police say a trooper has been injured while investigating a crash on Interstate 65 in southern Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS - Houses where methamphetamine labs are found would be listed in an online registry under a proposal being considered by Indiana lawmakers.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The number of gun permits issued by the state rose by 83 percent during 2013 compared with the previous year, according to Indiana State Police.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Self-described as just "a guy who takes care of a dog," Newburgh veterinarian Dr. Don Lutton will soon have to find space on his office wall for a special plaque given him Thursday by the Indiana State Police.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Indiana State Police are warning parents that authorities are finding candy laced with tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in marijuana, in southwest Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana governor's office says more than $1.8 million raised by selling a state airplane is going to support the state police.