- No. 9 Tar Heels use late surge to down Kansas State, 80-70 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams runs a drill in practice designed to mimic exactly what the Tar Heels faced against Kansas State, an eight-point deficit in the closing minutes.
- No. 5 Kansas has no trouble beating UCLA 92-73 at Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Kansas gave itself a nice, easy path to the championship game of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- Hield sends No. 7 Oklahoma to 96-63 win over Incarnate Word Updated: Nov-24-15 11:48 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield is on a pretty neat pace: nearly a point per minute.
- Texas-Rio Grande finishes strong, beats SE Missouri 83-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:49 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Shaquille Hines scored 23 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out seven assists as Texas-Rio Grande Valley took control in the second half to beat Southeast Missouri State 83-74 on Tuesday night.
- Rhode Island tops TCU 66-60 in Cancun Challenge Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Rhode Island used some big shots and tough defense in the final stretch to post a 66-60 victory over TCU on Tuesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- No. 5 Kansas crushes Chaminade 123-72 in Maui Invitational Updated: Nov-24-15 2:18 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Kansas doesn't seem to understand that you're supposed to treat your host well.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.
- Baylor beats Savannah St 100-61 after falling out of Top 25 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:43 pm
WACO, Texas - Johnathan Motley has been coming off the bench for Baylor, like Taurean Prince did for most of his first three years with the Bears before becoming a starter this season.
- Kansas State blows out Missouri 66-42 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-23-15 11:28 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas State still views Missouri as one of its rivals, even though the two schools separated by a long drive down Interstate 70 haven't been members of the same league for years.
- No. 4 Iowa State beats Chattanooga 83-63 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:28 pm
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State has become known as one of the nation's top 3-point shooting teams.
- West Virginia routs Bethune Cookman 97-44 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:12 pm
MORGANTOWN, W. Va. - Seven West Virginia players scored in double figures as the Mountaineers pounded Bethune-Cookman 97-44 Monday night at the Continental Tire Las Vegas Classic.
- Kansas officials sharply criticize NCAA over Diallo case Updated: Nov-23-15 12:17 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas officials have sharply criticized the NCAA over its handling of five-star prospect Cheick Diallo, who remains ineligible to participate in games for the Jayhawks after several months of investigations.
- Oklahoma State survives wild finish in 82-77 win Updated: Nov-22-15 10:03 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford called over sophomore guard Tyree Griffin for a hallway hug.
- Texas Tech beats Minnesota 81-68 in Puerto Rico Tipoff Updated: Nov-22-15 6:08 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith didn't want to make a big deal out of facing his former Minnesota program.
- Portland State beats Texas-Rio Grande Valley 79-61 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:26 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Isaiah Pineiro had 24 points and 14 rebounds to lead Portland State to a 79-61 victory over Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Sunday.
- Texas gives Smart 1st Longhorns win 67-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:05 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Longhorns flew 14 hours to China to lose Shaka Smart's coaching debut at his new school. They came back home to get him his first burnt-orange victory.
- South Dakota State holds on to beat TCU 76-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:23 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - South Dakota State coach Scott Nagy found out a lot about his team in a gritty 76-67 victory over TCU on Saturday afternoon.
- Northern Iowa stuns No. 1 North Carolina 71-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:34 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - North Carolina only scheduled a trip to Northern Iowa as a homecoming for Marcus Paige.
- Green's 20 lead Rio Grande Valley over A&M-Kingsville 78-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:15 am
EDINBURG, Texas - Antonio Green had 20 points, eight rebounds and four 3-pointers on Friday night, and Texas-Rio Grande Valley won its home opener 78-56 over Texas A&M-Kingsville.
- Kansas State rallies past South Dakota 93-72 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:48 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State coach Bruce Weber has already seen a number of upsets in college basketball this season, and at times on Friday night his team looked like the next to fall victim.
- Hield scores 24, No. 8 Oklahoma beats McNeese State 85-56 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:09 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Coming off of a hard-fought road win at Memphis, Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger got what he wanted out of the home opener on Friday night.
- McIntosh, Northwestern survive OT, 83-80 over Columbia Updated: Nov-20-15 10:35 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Bryant McIntosh scored a career-high 32 points, and Northwestern rallied to beat Columbia 83-80 in overtime on Friday night.
- Freeman scores 20 as No. 20 Baylor beats Jackson State 77-60 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:25 pm
WACO, Texas - Al Freeman scored 20 points and No. 20 Baylor overcame a slow start to defeat Jackson State 77-60 Friday night.
- Hot-shooting West Virginia tops Stetson 103-62 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:13 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Bob Huggins did not think much of his team's pre-game practice, with the exception of one player who showed out - Devin Williams