- Frias gives up 10 runs in Dodgers' 11-3 loss to Padres Updated: May-24-15 9:35 pm
- Justin Upton's slam, 6 RBIs lead Shields, Pads over Dodgers Updated: May-24-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Justin Upton erupted Sunday, in a positive way for the San Diego Padres.
- Foltynewicz pitches into 8th, Braves beat Brewers 2-1 Updated: May-24-15 5:56 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta rookie Mike Foltynewicz had command of his pitches, and that gave him the edge he needed to top Jimmy Nelson and the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Padres held to 1 hit in 2-0 loss to Dodgers' Bolsinger Updated: May-24-15 2:51 am
- Dodgers' Grandal placed on concussion DL Updated: May-23-15 7:05 pm
- Dodgers suspend infielder Arruebarrena for rest of season Updated: May-21-15 8:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Infielder Erisbel Arruebarrena was a major league player at this time last year. Now he's a man without a team at any level.
- Bumgarner homers off Kershaw, Giants again blank Dodgers Updated: May-21-15 7:11 pm
- Dodgers pitcher Hyun-Jin Ryu to have left shoulder surgery Updated: May-20-15 9:27 pm
- Dodgers finalize $62.5 million, 6-year deal with Olivera Updated: May-20-15 9:39 am
LOS ANGELES - Cuban infielder Hector Olivera arrived at the Dodgers' spring training facility in Arizona after finalizing a $62.5 million, six-year contract Tuesday, and predicted he could be playing in the major leagues within a month.
- Bolsinger stymies Rockies in Dodgers' 1-0 win Updated: May-17-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Injuries to the Los Angeles Dodgers' rotation provided an opening for Mike Bolsinger to make his mark in his second big league season. He's done that and more in his three starts, allowing just two runs in 17 1-3 innings.
- Dodgers reinstate closer Kenley Jansen from 15-day DL Updated: May-15-15 8:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers reinstated closer Kenley Jansen from the 15-day disabled list for Friday night's game against the Colorado Rockies, after blown saves by Yimi Garcia in each of the rookie's previous two outings.
- Spread the news: Marlins' Dee Gordon is hitting above .400 Updated: May-15-15 6:24 pm
MIAMI - Major league batting leader Dee Gordon goes about his business so quietly his .426 average was news to Fredi Gonzalez.
- Nats-Padres, Rockies-Dodgers have rare SoCal rain delays Updated: May-15-15 3:37 am
SAN DIEGO - Southern California teams don't often have problems with rain delays.
- Gordon has 4 hits against former team, Marlins beat Dodgers Updated: May-14-15 12:56 am
LOS ANGELES - The Miami Marlins finally got the timely hits and strong relief performance they've been desperately lacking - and they ended their 10-game road trip on a high note.
- Snow cleared, Dodgers beat Rockies for 8th straight time Updated: May-10-15 9:06 pm
DENVER - Clayton Kershaw fell short in his bid for his 100th regular-season win. He settled for his team getting its 20th victory to cap a soggy weekend in Colorado.
- Coors Field ready for baseball after overnight snow Updated: May-10-15 4:48 pm
- Dodgers-Rockies game postponed due to rain Updated: May-09-15 7:42 pm
DENVER - Wilin Rosario was ready to show off his improved form at first base. He may have to wait a couple more days for the chance - snow, yes, snow is in the forecast.
- Grandal drives in 8, homers twice as Dodgers rout Brewers Updated: May-07-15 7:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Going into the sixth inning, Yasmani Grandal was having a rather nice game - a single, plus a pair of walks.
- Dodgers acquire first baseman Andy Wilkins from Blue Jays Updated: May-04-15 12:41 am
- Grandal's 13th-inning homer lifts Dodgers over D-Backs 1-0 Updated: May-03-15 9:48 pm
- Gyorko's long homer helps Padres to 8-6 win over Rockies Updated: May-03-15 8:44 pm
- Baseball now officially on the clock with pace-of-play rules Updated: May-02-15 12:16 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - The reality of baseball's new pace-of-play rules hit the Oklahoma City Dodgers' Matt Carson in the top of the sixth inning Friday night when he was down 0-1 in the count before he even saw a pitch.
- Dodgers hit 4 HRs off Vogelsong in 7-3 win over Giants Updated: Apr-30-15 2:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Home runs are difficult to hit at Dodger Stadium at night because of the marine layer hanging over the ballpark. The home team didn't have much trouble hitting them out against Ryan Vogelsong on Wednesday night, however.
- Dodgers put LF Carl Crawford on DL, recall Kike Hernandez Updated: Apr-29-15 12:03 am
LOS ANGELES - Injury-prone left fielder Carl Crawford was placed on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday by the Los Angeles Dodgers after an MRI revealed a tear in his right oblique.
- Kirk Gibson diagnosed with Parkinson's disease Updated: Apr-28-15 9:50 pm
DETROIT - Kirk Gibson has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.