- Dodgers hire Dave Roberts as team's 1st minority manager Updated: Nov-23-15 10:27 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dave Roberts overcame long odds during his playing days in the major leagues and survived a bout with cancer in recent years. He had no managerial experience when he went after the vacant Los Angeles Dodgers' job.
- Dodgers add pitchers Cotton and Stripling to 40-man roster Updated: Nov-21-15 12:18 am
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers have selected the contracts of right-handed pitchers Jharel Cotton and Ross Stripling, adding them to the 40-man roster.
- Dodgers in the mix to bring back free agent Chase Utley Updated: Nov-18-15 5:10 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Los Angeles Dodgers are among about a half-dozen teams interested in acquiring free agent infielder Chase Utley, according to his agent.
- Dodgers starter Brett Anderson accepts qualifying offer Updated: Nov-13-15 8:17 pm
LOS ANGELES - Starting pitcher Brett Anderson has accepted a $15.8 million qualifying offer from the Los Angeles Dodgers and will remain with the team in 2016.
- Dodgers hire 27-year-old TV announcer Joe Davis for 2016 Updated: Nov-11-15 9:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers have hired a 27-year-old announcer to join their broadcast booth in 2016, which is expected to be Vin Scully's final season on the air.
- Manfred hopeful for Cuba game; owners to discuss netting Updated: Nov-11-15 12:18 am
BOCA RATON, Florida - Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred remains hopeful a big league team will play an exhibition game in Cuba during spring training.
- Dodgers focused on hiring manager, improving pitching Updated: Nov-09-15 8:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - Besides hiring a new manager, the Los Angeles Dodgers are focused on bulking up their rotation and bullpen this offseason.
- Dodgers reliever Howell exercises $6.25M option to return Updated: Nov-05-15 4:17 pm
LOS ANGELES - Reliever J.P. Howell has exercised his $6.25 million player option for 2016 and will remain with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Greinke gives up $71 million, becomes free agent again Updated: Nov-04-15 5:34 pm
NEW YORK - Pitcher Zack Greinke opted out of the final three years of his contract with the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday, giving up a guaranteed $71 million to become a free agent again.
- Dodgers' Kike Hernandez undergoes right shoulder surgery Updated: Nov-04-15 4:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - Infielder-outfielder Kike Hernandez of the Los Angeles Dodgers had arthroscopic surgery on his right shoulder.
- Just a number: At 66, Baker looks to win big in golden years Updated: Nov-04-15 2:34 am
Dusty Baker has put up plenty of big stats in his baseball life: More than 1,000 RBIs, nearly 2,000 hits, 20 years as a player, 20 more as a manager.
- Los Angeles Angels promote Dave Hansen to hitting coach Updated: Nov-03-15 9:39 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Dave Hansen is the Los Angeles Angels' new hitting coach, and Paul Sorrento is his assistant.
- Don Mattingly aims to end Marlins' managerial merry-go-round Updated: Nov-02-15 4:55 pm
MIAMI - Moments into his introductory news conference with the Miami Marlins, Don Mattingly peeled off his sport coat to try on a team jersey for the cameras.
- Vin Scully says he's 'chafing at the bit' to return in 2016 Updated: Oct-29-15 3:00 pm
LOS ANGELES - Hall of Fame announcer Vin Scully says he's "chafing at the bit" to return to the Los Angeles Dodgers' booth next year.