- Dodgers can't touch Gray in 3rd straight loss, 2-0 to A's Updated: Jul-29-15 1:50 am
LOS ANGELES - Sonny Gray's masterful pitching and Justin Turner's mysterious leg infection combined to ruin another homecoming for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Sonny Gray throws 3-hitter, Oakland A's beat Dodgers 2-0 Updated: Jul-29-15 1:34 am
LOS ANGELES - With every pitch in a masterful three-hitter, Sonny Gray reminded the Oakland Athletics that their season is far from finished after a tumultuous few days.
- Dodgers' Turner goes to emergency room with leg infection Updated: Jul-28-15 9:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dodgers third baseman Justin Turner went to an emergency room Tuesday for treatment on a pimple on his leg that turned into an infection.
- Correction: Hall of Fame Inductions story Updated: Jul-27-15 9:25 pm
COOPERSTOWN, New York - In a story July 26 about the Baseball Hall of Fame, The Associated Press reported erroneously that John Smoltz was the first player inducted into the Hall of Fame who had undergone Tommy John surgery. Smoltz was the first pitcher to enter the Hall who had the operation.
- Greinke's shutout streak ends, Mets beat Dodgers 3-2 in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 8:14 pm
NEW YORK - Thanks to another exquisite performance from Jacob deGrom and a big hit by newcomer Juan Uribe, the New York Mets did more than just stop Zack Greinke's streak.
- Greinke's shutout streak over; Mets top Dodgers 3-2 in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 8:09 pm
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke hit the Mets harder than they hit him. Still, his shutout streak is over.
- Greinke gives up run, shutout streak over at 45 2-3 innings Updated: Jul-26-15 2:36 pm
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke's shutout streak for the Los Angeles Dodgers is over after the New York Mets scored against him on a grounder by opposing pitcher Jacob deGrom.
- Dodgers recall reliever Garcia from minors, activate Greinke Updated: Jul-26-15 1:59 pm
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers recalled reliever Yimi Garcia from Triple-A Oklahoma City on Sunday, giving them a fresh arm in the bullpen.
- Dodgers call up Lee to make major league debut vs Mets Updated: Jul-25-15 6:12 pm
- Dodgers put Greinke on paternity list, next start isn't set Updated: Jul-24-15 4:48 pm
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers have put All-Star pitcher Zack Greinke on the paternity list after the birth of his first child.
- Meek Mets lineup no match for Dodgers' Kershaw in 3-0 loss Updated: Jul-23-15 11:35 pm
NEW YORK - With a cleanup hitter batting .170 and the guy behind him hitting only a little bit better, the New York Mets stood little chance against Clayton Kershaw.
- Greinke's shutout streak on hold for birth of 1st child Updated: Jul-23-15 10:27 pm
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke's shutout streak is on hold while the Los Angeles Dodgers ace and his wife await the birth of their first child.
- Dodgers' Kershaw loses perfect game bid in 7th vs Mets Updated: Jul-23-15 8:54 pm
- Bolsinger baffles Braves, Dodgers get 3 in 5th for 3-1 win Updated: Jul-22-15 4:28 pm
ATLANTA - Knowing the Braves are sometimes vulnerable to off-speed pitches, Mike Bolsinger was pleased that his curveball and slider caused problems all afternoon.
- Mattingly: Anderson's Achilles injury might not be serious Updated: Jul-22-15 11:39 am
ATLANTA - Dodgers manager Don Mattingly says starting pitcher Brett Anderson might not be seriously injured after leaving Tuesday's game with an irritated left Achilles tendon.
- A timeline in the career of Barry Bonds Updated: Jul-21-15 6:38 pm
June 3, 1985 - Barry Bonds, son of major league All-Star Bobby Bonds, is selected by Pittsburgh with the fifth pick in the first round of amateur draft.
- Dodgers reinstate Carl Crawford from 60-day disabled list Updated: Jul-21-15 4:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - Outfielder Carl Crawford is returning from the 60-day disabled list for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Greinke now with 43 2-3 scoreless innings, Dodgers top Nats Updated: Jul-19-15 6:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Zack Greinke is really piling up the zeros.
- Kershaw fans 14, Dodgers split the day with Nationals Updated: Jul-18-15 7:08 pm
- Faulty circuit breaker blamed for outage at Nationals Park Updated: Jul-18-15 11:35 am
WASHINGTON - The Nationals say a faulty circuit breaker caused the power failure that led to the suspension of Friday night's game between Washington and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Bank of lights go out at Nationals Park - twice Updated: Jul-17-15 10:38 pm
WASHINGTON - A faulty bank of lights twice went out at Nationals Park on Friday night, causing the game between Washington and the Los Angeles Dodgers to be delayed on each occasion.
- Dodgers sign top draft pick Buehler; no deal with Funkhouser Updated: Jul-17-15 6:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers signed first-round draft pick pitcher Walker Buehler, but failed to reach a deal with Kyle Funkhouser, making the Louisville pitcher the only first-round selection not to sign.
- Dodgers acquire pitcher Grant Dayton from Miami Updated: Jul-15-15 4:25 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers have acquired left-hander Grant Dayton from the Miami Marlins in exchange for left-hander Chris Reed.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Gonzalez's 2-run homer lifts Dodgers over Brewers 4-3 Updated: Jul-12-15 9:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Last season, the Dodgers fell behind and rarely recovered. This season, they have 24 comeback victories, finding ways to climb out of holes with timely hitting.