- Dodgers ride 3 homers to 7-4 win over Reds Updated: Aug-26-15 11:42 pm
CINCINNATI - The often-criticized Los Angeles bullpen came through when needed most.
- Reds' rally falls short in loss to Dodgers Updated: Aug-26-15 11:37 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds' comeback fell short after another rookie pitcher let the game get away.
- Dodgers activate RHP Nicasio from DL Updated: Aug-25-15 5:26 pm
CINCINNATI - The Los Angeles Dodgers have activated right-hander Juan Nicasio from the 15-day disabled list.
- Dodgers option Garcia to minors with Nicasio set to return Updated: Aug-24-15 3:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers have optioned right-handed reliever Yimi Garcia to Triple-A Oklahoma City in anticipation of pitcher Juan Nicasio's return from the 15-day disabled list.
- High-priced Dodgers floundering on road trip Updated: Aug-24-15 2:51 am
For all the talk about the Washington Nationals and their disappointing season thus far, there's another highly touted National League team that's also in danger of missing the playoffs.
- Dodgers drop fifth straight, Castro's HR gives Astros sweep Updated: Aug-23-15 7:33 pm
- Castro's homer in 10th gives Astros 3-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Aug-23-15 7:09 pm
- LA Dodgers' luxury tax payroll could top $300 million Updated: Aug-20-15 5:39 pm
NEW YORK - Chase Utley's acquisition put the Los Angeles Dodgers close to becoming the first baseball team with a $300 million luxury-tax payroll.
- Phillies trade Chase Utley to Dodgers Updated: Aug-20-15 7:35 am
PHILADELPHIA - Chase Utley is reuniting with Jimmy Rollins in Hollywood.
- Athletics hold off Dodgers 5-2 for 2-game interleague sweep Updated: Aug-19-15 8:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - Jesse Chavez's record hardly tells the story of his season and first year as a full-time starter.
- Puig's hamstring injury not considered serious, day to day Updated: Aug-19-15 4:01 pm
OAKLAND, California - Los Angeles Dodgers right fielder Yasiel Puig underwent an MRI exam on his injured right hamstring Wednesday that showed a mild strain, and the medical staff doesn't expect him to need a stint on the disabled list.
- A's edge Dodgers 5-4 in 10 Updated: Aug-19-15 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Mark Canha had reason to celebrate. He had a career night against one of the top pitchers in the game and scored the winning run.
- Dodgers replace 3rd base coach with Ron Roenicke Updated: Aug-17-15 4:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers have hired Ron Roenicke to replace Lorenzo Bundy as third base coach for the remainder of the season.
- Greinke dominates, hits go-ahead HR as Dodgers beat Reds 2-1 Updated: Aug-16-15 8:17 pm
LOS ANGELES - Zack Greinke is one of only three pitchers in major league history to win a Cy Young Award, a Silver Slugger and a Gold Glove.
- Braves bring back veteran reliever Peter Moylan Updated: Aug-16-15 12:17 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves have promoted right-hander Peter Moylan from Triple-A Gwinnett.
- Batter up! Duke of Flatbush beats Scully in horse race Updated: Aug-14-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - A horse named for Los Angeles Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully lost by two lengths to Duke of Flatbush in an equine matchup of baseball legends at Penn National Race Course.
- Dodgers' Latos stumbles in 10-3 loss to former Reds team Updated: Aug-14-15 3:00 am
LOS ANGELES - Mat Latos is searching for his old self on the mound and so far coming up short in three starts for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Kershaw reaches 200 Ks in Dodgers' 3-0 win over Nats Updated: Aug-13-15 1:56 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw showed everyone he was on his game early, striking out the side in the second inning while retiring the game's first 16 batters.
- Nationals' Bryce Harper sits against Dodgers with sore knee Updated: Aug-12-15 2:33 am
LOS ANGELES - Bryce Harper was held out of the Washington Nationals' lineup in their 5-0 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday night as a precautionary measure.
- Dodgers place Kendrick on DL Updated: Aug-10-15 8:42 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers have placed second baseman Howie Kendrick on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained left hamstring and recalled infielder Jose Peraza from Triple-A Oklahoma City.
- Kang, McCutchen rally Pirates past Dodgers 13-6 Updated: Aug-10-15 12:51 am
PITTSBURGH - Jung Ho Kang hit back after getting hit by pitches in his two previous plate appearances.
- Dodgers' Kendrick leaves game with hamstring injury Updated: Aug-09-15 10:35 pm
PITTSBURGH - Los Angeles Dodgers second baseman Howie Kendrick had to leave Sunday night's game with the Pittsburgh when he strained his left hamstring running out an infield hit in the fifth inning.
- Dodgers ace Kershaw's scoreless streak ends at 37 innings Updated: Aug-07-15 7:57 pm
PITTSBURGH - Clayton Kershaw's streak of 37 consecutive scoreless innings ended Friday night when the Los Angeles Dodgers ace gave up a leadoff homer to Pittsburgh's Gregory Polanco.
- Greinke's bat helps Dodgers beat Phillies 10-8 Updated: Aug-06-15 5:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Zack Greinke's hitting outshined his pitching.
- Angels lose 6th straight, 5-3 to Dodgers in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - The sputtering Angels are in their worst funk of the season, and the Dodgers didn't do anything to help them out of it.