- RW Erik Condra signs 3-year contract with Lightning Updated: Jul-02-15 3:56 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Free agent right wing Erik Condra has signed a three-year contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Rangers' Martin St. Louis announces retirement Updated: Jul-02-15 3:54 pm
- Tampa Bay's Yzerman named NHL's general manager of the year Updated: Jun-24-15 7:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Steve Yzerman of the Tampa Bay Lighting has been named the NHL's general manager of the year.
- Bishop hits 4 BP homers before Rays game Updated: Jun-23-15 7:45 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay Lightning goalie Ben Bishop can hit the long ball, too.
- Nashville Predators release 2015 preseason schedule Updated: Jun-22-15 2:11 pm
- The Latest: Confetti ends Blackhawks' Stanley Cup rally Updated: Jun-18-15 2:30 pm
1:15 p.m. CDT
- Stanley Cup run leaves Lightning hungry for more success Updated: Jun-17-15 9:12 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning came within two victories of hoisting the Stanley Cup during an impressive playoff run that's heightened expectations for one of the NHL's youngest teams.
- The Latest on Stanley Cup: Mayor outlines celebration plans Updated: Jun-16-15 11:00 pm
9:45 p.m. CDT
- Former defensive partners Timonen, Coburn vying for Cup Updated: Jun-15-15 2:21 am
CHICAGO - Kimmo Timonen and Braydon Coburn played together for years in Philadelphia. Now the defensemen are competing against each other for the Stanley Cup title they were unable to win with the Flyers.
- Bishop plays well, but big blunder costs Lightning Updated: Jun-14-15 12:37 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop felt healthy enough to play, and the Tampa Bay Lightning will live with the result.
- Blackhawks edge Lightning 2-1, reach brink of NHL title Updated: Jun-14-15 12:01 am
TAMPA, Florida - The Chicago Blackhawks had barely filed up the tunnel to the visitors' dressing room after another narrow victory in the Stanley Cup Final when their thoughts turned to home.
- Tampa Bay goalie Ben Bishop set to start Game 5 in Cup Final Updated: Jun-13-15 8:07 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Goalie Ben Bishop has led the Tampa Bay Lightning onto the ice for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final, indicating he will start on Saturday night.
- Ducks' Nate Thompson out 5-6 months after shoulder surgery Updated: Jun-13-15 12:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - Anaheim Ducks center Nate Thompson will be out for five to six months after undergoing surgery to repair two labral tears in his left shoulder.
- Crawford stifles Tampa, Blackhawks tie Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-11-15 4:42 pm
CHICAGO - The idea that he could be standing in net as the Chicago Blackhawks clinch a championship at home certainly occupies a corner of Corey Crawford's mind.
- Catholic bishops from Chicago, Florida make Stanley Cup bet Updated: Jun-10-15 5:42 am
CHICAGO - The Roman Catholic archbishop of Chicago and the bishop in charge of the Diocese of Tampa Bay, Florida, have made a friendly wager on the outcome of the Stanley Cup matchup between the Blackhawks and the Lightning.
- Rookie Paquette comes through again for Lightning in Final Updated: Jun-09-15 11:09 am
- Despite mystery ailment, Bishop steals win for Tampa Bay Updated: Jun-09-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Ben Bishop's long white goalie pads were laid face down in front of his empty locker, a skate left splayed behind each one. To say it looked like the Tampa Bay netminder was in a hurry to escape the scene of a crime would hardly be an exaggeration.
- Chicago can't cash in chances, trail Stanley Cup Final 2-1 Updated: Jun-09-15 12:52 am
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane came up empty-handed for the Chicago Blackhawks. Marian Hossa missed a wide open net, too, against a goalie who looked like he was having trouble moving.
- Chicago tied with Tampa 2-2 as 3rd period gets rolling Updated: Jun-08-15 10:36 pm
CHICAGO - The latest from Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final between Tampa Bay and Chicago:
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for June 8 Updated: Jun-08-15 6:04 am
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- What to watch for in Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-08-15 2:09 am
CHICAGO - The Stanley Cup Final is back in Chicago. And it brought along all sorts of questions.