- Canadiens hope to build on win against Lightning Updated: Apr-17-14 7:24 pm
- Lightning coach: Malone's charges not distraction Updated: Apr-13-14 7:39 pm
- Lightning earn home-ice edge against Canadiens Updated: Apr-13-14 7:18 pm
- Lightning LW Malone arrested after traffic stop Updated: Apr-12-14 11:33 am
- Gudlevskis wins NHL debut as TB tops Columbus 3-2 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:33 pm
- Nabokov earns shutout as Isles top Canadiens 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:54 pm
- 3-goal third helps Lightning beat Flyers 4-2 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:33 pm
- Palat, Lindback key Lightning's 3-0 win over Leafs Updated: Apr-09-14 12:00 am
- Lightning's Bishop leaves with upper-body injury Updated: Apr-08-14 8:24 pm
- GM Yzerman signs 4-year extension with Lightning Updated: Apr-07-14 5:18 pm
- Benn scores twice as Stars beat Lightning 5-2 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:35 pm
- Ramo stops 31 shots to lead Flames past Lightning Updated: Apr-03-14 11:35 pm
- Legwand, Red Wings top Lightning 3-2 Updated: Mar-30-14 9:00 pm
- Stamkos lifts Lightning past Sabres 4-3 in OT Updated: Mar-29-14 11:06 pm
- Salo scores in 13th SO round, Bolts top Isles 3-2 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:50 pm
- Senators slip past Lightning 4-3 in shootout Updated: Mar-25-14 12:47 am
- Neal lifts Penguins past Lightning 4-3 Updated: Mar-22-14 5:10 pm
- Purcell, Callahan lift Lightning past Senators Updated: Mar-20-14 11:51 pm
- Maple Leafs D Paul Ranger leaves ice on stretcher Updated: Mar-20-14 4:15 am
- Stamkos' hat trick leads Lightning past Leafs 5-3 Updated: Mar-20-14 12:57 am
TAMPA, Florida - Carey Price concedes that failing to protect a pair of third-period leads is not a formula for success in the NHL playoffs.
WASHINGTON - Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper doesn't think left wing Ryan Malone's DUI and cocaine possession charges will be a distraction to the postseason-bound team.
WASHINGTON - It came right down to the final moment of the final regular-season game for the Tampa Bay Lightning to secure home-ice advantage against the Montreal Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay Lightning left wing Ryan Malone was charged Saturday with DUI and possession of cocaine after a traffic stop, police said.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning are having success even without their starting goalie.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning have put themselves in position for home-ice in their opening playoff round against Montreal.
TAMPA, Florida - The Toronto Maple Leafs faded out of postseason contention again.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman to a four-year contract extension that runs through the 2018-19 season.
TAMPA, Florida - The Dallas Stars are playing like a team desperate to reach the postseason for the first time in six years. The Tampa Bay Lightning, however, have lost back-to-back home games since clinching their second playoff berth in seven seasons.
TAMPA, Florida - After five years Karri Ramo expected his return to Tampa to feel different, but the Calgary Flames' goalie said it felt like a normal game.
DETROIT - Desperation fueled the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night.
BUFFALO, New York - Steven Stamkos called it an "uncharacteristic hat trick." Even though one of the goals counted for the other team.
TAMPA, Florida - Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "You've got to tie up your skates. I might get a chance."
TAMPA, Florida - The struggling Ottawa Senators needed a boost Monday night, and their first-year captain provided it.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma wanted his team to play a tight, low-scoring game against Tampa Bay on Saturday, figuring it's what the Metropolitan Division leaders are likely to see when the postseason begins next month.
OTTAWA - The Tampa Bay Lightning took advantage of Ottawa's struggles to keep their winning streak going and extend the Senators' skid.
TORONTO - Maple Leafs defenseman Paul Ranger was "stable, conscious and alert," according to the team, after his head hit the boards Wednesday night on a hit from Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn.
TORONTO - Steven Stamkos had a happy homecoming in a game that included a frightening injury.