- SD attorney general's annual pie day is Saturday Updated: Dec-10-13 5:28 am
- SD lawmakers will be urged to expand Medicaid Updated: Dec-08-13 12:52 pm
- SD leaders boost partnership with Suriname Updated: Dec-05-13 11:53 am
- AG warns of scams targeting Green Dot MoneyPak Updated: Dec-05-13 5:19 am
- High Court overturns ruling in SD teen homicide Updated: Dec-04-13 7:41 am
- Daugaard proposes spending boosts for schools Updated: Dec-03-13 8:45 pm
- Democratic lawmaker wants forensic audit of EB-5 Updated: Dec-02-13 5:25 pm
- Woman killed when car strikes bull on highway Updated: Dec-02-13 1:38 pm
- House, Senate negotiations key for South Dakota Updated: Dec-01-13 1:11 pm
- Attorney general urges safe holiday shopping Updated: Nov-29-13 5:19 am
- High court affirms Jerauld state's attorney win Updated: Nov-27-13 11:43 am
- State: Driver in head-on crash had drugs in system Updated: Nov-25-13 5:09 pm
- Sale of DOT building key to securing new retailer Updated: Nov-23-13 4:28 pm
- SD Supreme Court says no to new malpractice trial Updated: Nov-21-13 10:32 am
- SD tribal leaders seek federal foster care help Updated: Nov-11-13 2:16 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley is hosting the 16th annual Pie Day in the state Capitol in Pierre on Saturday.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Some lawmakers and health care groups plan to ask the South Dakota Legislature next month to expand the state's Medicaid program to cover the medical costs of 48,000 more poor people, despite resistance from Gov. Dennis Daugaard.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Leaders from the South Dakota governor's office and the state National Guard say a recent visit to Suriname helped strengthen ties between the state and the South American country.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley is warning South Dakota consumers of the scams surrounding the use of Green Dot MoneyPak cards.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Supreme Court has overturned a ruling by a circuit court judge that a Pierre teenager accused of murder should be tried as an adult.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard on Tuesday proposed a $4.3 billion state budget that would use a windfall in unclaimed property payments to give bigger-than-expected spending increases for schools, health care for poor people and pay raises for state employees.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Democratic state lawmaker wants the Legislature to schedule a special session to authorize an independent forensic audit of South Dakota's participation in a federal investment-for-green-cards immigration program.
PARKSTON, South Dakota - The South Dakota Highway Patrol says a 33-year-old Parkston woman died after the car she was driving struck a bull on a state highway 16 miles east of Parkston.
WASHINGTON - South Dakota has a lot on the line in Congress as the year comes to a close.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley is encouraging consumers to shop with care as the holiday season kicks off.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The man who won the state's attorney's race in Jerauld County last November is the rightful holder of the office, even though he simultaneously ran for the position in a neighboring county, the South Dakota Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - The South Dakota Highway Patrol says a woman killed in a head-on collision south of Mitchell had evidence of marijuana use and hydrocodone in her blood.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - Brookings officials say a decision by the South Dakota Department of Transportation to sell its former headquarters property is important to securing a major retailer to the city.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A woman who sued Sanford Medical Center for malpractice for a 2007 surgical procedure that was aborted should not be granted another trial, the South Dakota Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Leaders of South Dakota's nine Sioux tribes will spend time in Washington, D.C., this week seeking federal help in a long-running dispute over state government's handling of foster care for Native American children.