- 2 Sisseton men killed in pickup rollover Updated: May-04-15 12:13 am
VEBLEN, South Dakota - Two men from Sisseton are dead and a third seriously injured after their pickup rolled in northeastern South Dakota.
- Rounds of SD, Hoeven of ND part of Former Governors Caucus Updated: May-02-15 9:04 am
WASHINGTON - South Dakota Sen. Mike Rounds will be co-chairman of a congressional group called the Former Governors Caucus that also includes North Dakota Sen. John Hoeven.
- Dakota Dunes businessman appointed to South Dakota Senate Updated: Apr-30-15 12:51 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard has appointed Dakota Dunes businessman William Shorma to a vacant seat in the South Dakota Senate.
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals defers gay marriage cases Updated: Apr-29-15 7:56 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The 8th Circuit Court of Appeals has deferred arguments and a decision on four same-sex marriage cases until the U.S. Supreme Court rules on the issue.
- Legislative board sets study topics ahead of 2016 session Updated: Apr-27-15 8:49 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Lawmakers will study county government and the South Dakota High School Activities Association ahead of the 2016 legislative session, the Legislature's Executive Board voted Monday.
- 75-year-old woman dies following crash in southeast SD Updated: Apr-27-15 7:47 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - The South Dakota Highway Patrol says a 75-year-old woman has died from the injuries she sustained in a two-vehicle crash in Vermillion.
- AG warns residents about group seeking funds to rename peak Updated: Apr-27-15 1:56 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley is warning residents about a group that is seeking donations to rename Harney Peak in Pennington County.
- SDSU housing could infringe on South Dakota State Arboretum Updated: Apr-27-15 12:38 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - The expansion of fraternities and sororities at South Dakota State University could threaten a pristine swath of trees.
- Britton grain terminal, rail line upgrades moving forward Updated: Apr-22-15 8:25 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Millions of dollars of rail line upgrades to the state-owned Britton Line in northeastern South Dakota and construction of a grain terminal near Britton are moving forward, leaders involved with the projects said Wednesday.
- Cement truck rolls over on Interstate 29 in Sioux Falls Updated: Apr-22-15 5:47 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The driver of a cement truck is at a hospital after the vehicle rolled over on Interstate 29 in Sioux Falls.
- Highway Patrol using motorcycles to crack down on DUIs Updated: Apr-17-15 1:53 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - For the first time in 30 years, state troopers are going to police the highways on motorcycle in an attempt to crack down on drunken driving in the state.
- High court rules 2 child sex abuse cases should go to trial Updated: Apr-16-15 8:41 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - The state Supreme Court has ruled that two cases of plaintiffs who say they were abused decades ago by a former staffer at a Catholic mission on the Rosebud Indian Reservation should go to trial.
- AG Jackley: SD residents targeted by telemarketing scams Updated: Apr-15-15 2:31 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley says South Dakota residents continue to be targeted by con artists who threaten individuals with fines and arrest.
- South Dakota DOT looking for Hall of Fame nominations Updated: Apr-12-15 1:56 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Department of Transportation is looking for nominations of people to be inducted into the South Dakota Transportation Hall of Honor.
- 10 new trooper join ranks of South Dakota Highway Patrol Updated: Apr-10-15 4:09 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Ten new troopers have joined the ranks of the South Dakota Highway Patrol.
- Transportation Department to repair Highway 105 in mid-April Updated: Apr-09-15 2:05 am
NORTH SIOUX CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota Department of Transportation is scheduled to begin resurfacing Highway 105 in North Sioux City later this month.
- Kadoka teenager dies after pickup truck rolls near Norris Updated: Apr-07-15 7:35 pm
NORRIS, South Dakota - Authorities say a Kadoka teenager is dead following a single-vehicle crash near Norris.
- Wilmot man, 32, dies in Roberts County crash Updated: Apr-07-15 8:02 am
WILMOT, South Dakota - Authorities say a 32-year-old Wilmot man was killed in a one-vehicle crash in Roberts County.