- Scott Shafer's last game at Syracuse comes against BC Updated: Nov-27-15 12:28 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Like Greg Robinson seven years ago, Syracuse coach Scott Shafer enters the final game of the regular season knowing it's his last as head man of the Orange.
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- Prosise, Russell out for No. 4 Irish vs. No. 13 Stanford Updated: Nov-22-15 4:05 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's leading rusher C.J. Prosise is doubtful with a sprained ankle for the biggest game of the season, when the fourth-ranked Fighting Irish play No. 13 Stanford on Saturday with a college football playoff berth on the line.
- No. 5 Notre Dame beats Boston College 19-16 at Fenway Park Updated: Nov-22-15 12:50 am
BOSTON - Boston College need a little bit more offense.
- No. 5 Notre Dame beats Boston College 19-16 at Fenway Park Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
BOSTON - Notre Dame made itself at home in Boston College territory.
- Notre Dame RB Prosise leaves game with injury Updated: Nov-21-15 10:17 pm
BOSTON - Notre Dame running back C.J. Prosise left Saturday night's game against Boston College in the first half with a leg injury.
- Mangum leads BYU to dominating 52-10 win over Fresno State Updated: Nov-21-15 7:28 pm
PROVO, Utah - Tanner Mangum threw for 336 yards on 24-of-37 passing as BYU dominated Fresno State 52-10 on Saturday.
- Army loses 31-21 to Rutgers, thwarted by late interception Updated: Nov-21-15 6:10 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Army lost again but may have found a quarterback for the future.
- James scores 3 TDs, Rutgers beats Army 31-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:18 pm
WEST POINT, New York - If Rutgers somehow manages to play in the postseason, the camaraderie of the Scarlet Knights will play a big factor.
- Notre Dame DE Okwara sees surge in sacks in recent games Updated: Nov-19-15 3:59 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame defensive end Romeo Okwara believes his hard work is finally paying off - and it's the opposing quarterbacks who are paying the price.
- 2015 AP Northeast Lakes All-District football team Updated: Nov-18-15 5:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Northeast Lakes All-District football teams, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- No. 5 Notre Dame looking to be aggressive against Boston Col Updated: Nov-17-15 6:02 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Just because it looks like the easy part of the schedule doesn't mean No. 5 Notre Dame is about to let up.
- After historic week, Missouri walks away with a win Updated: Nov-15-15 3:00 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - As the final seconds ticked away on one of the most tumultuous weeks in school history, Gary Pinkel stood in the middle of his players Saturday night and did something most unexpected.
- BYU blows lead, loses to emotionally charged Missouri, 20-16 Updated: Nov-15-15 2:59 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall first heard about the unrest on the Missouri campus last Sunday, and for about a day wondered whether their game at Arrowhead Stadium would even happen.
- No. 6 Irish beat Wake Forest 28-7, Adams has 98-yard TD Updated: Nov-14-15 9:11 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Sixth-ranked Notre Dame made the most of its limited opportunities. Wake Forest didn't.
- Wake Forest squanders chances, falls to No. 6 Irish 28-7 Updated: Nov-14-15 9:08 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Wake Forest wasn't good enough to overcome squandering three scoring chances against sixth-ranked Notre Dame, especially two from the 1-yard line.
- Army falls short against Tulane, 34-31 Updated: Nov-14-15 5:31 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Competitive with just about everyone it plays, Army keeps coming up short.
- Tulane tops Army 34-31 to snap five-game losing streak Updated: Nov-14-15 5:17 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Four seconds to go, Michie Stadium, game on the line.
- No decision yet on Notre Dame RB Prosise vs. Wake Forest Updated: Nov-12-15 7:44 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says running back C.J. Prosise took part in football activities during practice Thursday in his return from a concussion but hasn't been cleared to play when the sixth-ranked Irish face Wake Forest on Saturday.
- Return of Day, Stanley set stage for sixth-ranked Notre Dame Updated: Nov-12-15 4:35 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame defensive tackle Sheldon Day and offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley were talking while driving home after practice recently about how their lives would have been different if they had entered last spring's NFL draft.
- Notre Dame WR Fuller says he will be back for senior season Updated: Nov-11-15 8:39 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame wide receiver Will Fuller says he plans to return to school for his senior season.
- No. 6 Notre Dame run game keeps going despite injuries Updated: Nov-10-15 5:46 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Not much has slowed the Notre Dame rushing attack this season.
- Panthers looking to bounce back after loss to Irish Updated: Nov-09-15 6:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi tilted his head and laughed.
- Griffin, Roberts lift Air Force to 20-3 win over Army Updated: Nov-07-15 8:14 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Tight end Garrett Griffin retreated into the locker room late in the third quarter and simply covered his eyes.