- Miami (OH) hires Chuck Martin as football coach Updated: Dec-03-13 5:42 pm
- Hawaii gets 1st win of season, 49-42 over Army Updated: Dec-01-13 3:08 am
- No. 8 Stanford holds off No. 25 Notre Dame, 27-20 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:23 am
- No. 25 Notre Dame loses 27-20 at No. 8 Stanford Updated: Dec-01-13 12:30 am
- BYU edges Nevada in 28-23 win Updated: Nov-30-13 7:42 pm
- New Mexico St powers past Idaho 24-16 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:21 pm
- Notre Dame, Stanford familiar with each other Updated: Nov-28-13 12:29 pm
- Martin sets the tone for Notre Dame line Updated: Nov-28-13 11:54 am
- New U of I president speaks out Updated: Nov-27-13 2:41 pm
- No. 8 Stanford staying focused through highs, lows Updated: Nov-26-13 6:40 pm
- Kelly expects another game of inches vs. Stanford Updated: Nov-26-13 4:50 pm
- Camp in Idaho helped Cougars' camaraderie Updated: Nov-26-13 12:42 pm
- BYU falls short at Notre Dame again, losing 23-13 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:27 pm
- Rees, McDaniel lead Irish to 23-13 win over BYU Updated: Nov-23-13 9:26 pm
- Winston, No. 2 FSU roll past Idaho 80-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:21 pm
- Winston, No. 2 FSU roll past Idaho 80-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:15 pm
- Reynolds, Navy beat San Jose St 58-52 in 3OT Updated: Nov-23-13 2:05 am
- Nix has knee surgery, out for rest of season Updated: Nov-21-13 8:21 pm
- Notre Dame QB Golson seeks readmission to school Updated: Nov-19-13 5:40 pm
- No. 2 Florida State rolls on, unfazed by probe Updated: Nov-18-13 5:19 pm
- BYU crushes Idaho State 59-13 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:26 pm
- Navy tops South Alabama 42-14, qualifies for bowl Updated: Nov-16-13 8:20 pm
- Navy tops South Alabama 42-14, qualifies for bowl Updated: Nov-16-13 7:29 pm
- White has fun time in end zone for No. 17 Badgers Updated: Nov-13-13 7:30 pm
- Was 1993 FSU-ND college football's best game ever? Updated: Nov-12-13 7:44 pm
Notre Dame offensive coordinator Chuck Martin was hired Tuesday as the head coach at Miami of Ohio, which is coming off one of the worst seasons in its history.
HONOLULU - Sean Schroeder threw three touchdown passes and rushed for another score to lead Hawaii to a 49-42 win over Army Saturday.
STANFORD, California - Tangible evidence of a job well done.
STANFORD, California - At times, Tommy Rees and the offense looked unstoppable and the defense forced quick stops. Other times, both were wildly erratic and inconsistent.
RENO, Nevada - After a first half with zero points, five first downs and nine penalties, BYU found its groove in the second half.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Andrew McDonald threw for two TD's as New Mexico State avoided the FBS-Independent cellar by beating Idaho 24-16 on Saturday.
STANFORD, California - Even though his parents and younger sister showed up for Stanford's game at Notre Dame last year, Cardinal cornerback Alex Carter never felt his team had the full support of his family.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's Zack Martin is a creature of habit.
BOISE, Idaho - Chuck Staben, the provost at the University of South Dakota, will take over at the University of Idaho in March. He had a wide-ranging discussion with the Statesman on Tuesday on everything from the Vandals' football team to the pressures that students face.
STANFORD, California - In control of a Pac-12 title and a Rose Bowl berth one week, out of the mix the next and now back in the hunt for both entering the regular-season finale.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly expects the game against Stanford to come down to a matter of inches, just as it did last year when the Fighting Irish made a goal-line stand in overtime to beat the Cardinal.
SPOKANE, Washington - Washington State's road to the Apple Cup started at a junior high school in Lewiston, Idaho, last summer.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - With his Cougars down 23-13 late in the fourth quarter, BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall threw his arms up signaling touchdown when Taysom Hill threw a slant pass to Cody Hoffman on second-and-goal from the 6.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tommy Rees, booed a year ago at Notre Dame Stadium when he was brought in late against Purdue, finished his last home game to chants of "Tommy" as the clock ran out in a 23-13 victory over BYU on Saturday.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Idaho coach Paul Petrino has had a trying season. The Vandals have been overwhelmed by nearly every opponent during his first year leading the program.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Life off the field may be complicated for Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and the second-ranked Seminoles, but things are simple between the lines.
SAN JOSE, California - Keenan Reynolds set an NCAA record by scoring seven rushing touchdowns, including the game-winner in the third overtime, and Navy downed San Jose State 58-52 on Friday night.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III will miss the team's final two regular-season games and its bowl game after having season-ending knee surgery Thursday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Suspended Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson has submitted a request to be readmitted to Notre Dame.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The second-ranked Florida State Seminoles are in the midst of preparation for Idaho. That's all.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - South Alabama coach Joey Jones knew his team was going to have to score early and often to have any chance of knocking off Navy and its high-powered offense Saturday night.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Darius Staten had a career-high 127 yards on seven carries with a touchdown to lead Navy to a 42-14 victory over South Alabama on Saturday night.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back James White always seems to be in a good mood, grinning often when he's around teammates.
Exactly 20 years after one, the very idea of a "Game of the Century" sounds so, well, last century now.