- NHP: speed, alcohol, contributed to fatal crash Updated: Mar-05-14 3:29 pm
- Nevada ads aim at red light, stop sign crashes Updated: Mar-05-14 6:26 am
- Troopers: Man, dog die in crash with semitrailer Updated: Mar-04-14 4:00 am
- Coroner IDs Colo. boy dead in Nev. dirt bike crash Updated: Feb-28-14 1:16 pm
- Agency says man killed by 2 rangers made threats Updated: Feb-20-14 6:37 pm
- Nevada Highway Patrol: Trooper didn't fire on man Updated: Feb-19-14 3:52 pm
- Victim in I-80 fatal identified Updated: Feb-17-14 6:07 pm
- 1 dead in officer-involved shooting near Red Rock Updated: Feb-14-14 5:31 pm
- Crash at key interchange snarls Vegas traffic Updated: Feb-12-14 11:40 am
- NHP Trooper Chuck Allen running for Washoe sheriff Updated: Feb-10-14 3:26 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Highway Patrol says speed and alcohol were contributing factors in the death of a man who crashed his pickup on Interstate 80.
LAS VEGAS - State police and transportation officials are launching a drive to tell Nevada motorists to pay attention to red lights and stop signs.
WELLINGTON, Nevada - The Nevada Highway Patrol says a man and his dog have died after his truck collided with a tractor-trailer hauling 10 bulls in western Nevada.
BOULDER CITY, Nevada - Authorities have identified a 14-year-old Colorado boy who died after a crash involving his dirt bike and a truck south of Boulder City, Nevada
LAS VEGAS - A 20-year-old Los Angeles man who was shot dead by Bureau of Land Management rangers on a highway outside Las Vegas made threats to kill and tried to grab a rifle from a Nevada Highway Patrol vehicle, federal officials said Thursday.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Highway Patrol says a trooper at the scene of a shooting that left a Los Angeles man dead did not fire his weapon.
MUSTANG, Nevada - Authorities have identified the victim of last week's fatal accident on Interstate 80 in northern Nevada.
LAS VEGAS - Authorities say a man is dead in an officer-involved shooting near Red Rock Canyon.
LAS VEGAS - Two women were hospitalized and rush-hour traffic was snarled while the Nevada Highway Patrol investigated the cause of a two-vehicle crash at a key Las Vegas freeway interchange.
RENO, Nevada - Veteran Nevada Highway Patrol Trooper Chuck Allen has announced his candidacy for Washoe County sheriff.