- State high court considers if pot law provides DWI immunity Updated: Oct-01-15 3:16 pm
SHOW LOW, Arizona - The Arizona Supreme Court is considering whether people with medical marijuana cards can be prosecuted for driving while having traces of marijuana in their system.
- Arizona Supreme Court to review ruling on consumer rights Updated: Sep-25-15 7:05 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Supreme Court has agreed to review a lower court's ruling on consumer rights.
- Supreme Court upholds tax levy that Ducey wouldn't collect Updated: Sep-23-15 8:02 pm
PHOENIX - Gov. Doug Ducey will move to begin collection efforts on nearly $700,000 in back taxes a helicopter tour company owes the state but which he had ordered suspended pending the outcome of a court case, his spokesman said Wednesday.
- Supreme Court suspends Flagstaff judge for 90 days Updated: Sep-22-15 7:51 pm
PHOENIX - A Flagstaff judge will serve an unpaid 90-day suspension after the Arizona Supreme Court adopted a judicial disciplinary panel's recommendation.
- Arizona high court upholds death sentence in robbery killing Updated: Sep-10-15 3:06 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Supreme Court has denied an appeal of a death-row inmate convicted in a Scottsdale killing in which a robbery victim was bound and his throat slashed.
- Court to consider case involving hospitals, AHCCCS patients Updated: Sep-03-15 5:02 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Supreme Court has agreed to consider whether hospitals that treat Medicaid patients can go after money that the patients obtained through personal injury settlements related to their care.