- ADOT issues warning of fraudulent MVD websites Updated: Nov-28-13 5:06 am
- Civic leaders talk about transit money Updated: Nov-23-13 8:11 am
- Winter weather prompts road closures across Ariz. Updated: Nov-22-13 7:38 am
- ADOT: Westbound I-10 closed at I-8 interchange Updated: Nov-20-13 9:13 am
- Deadly corridor for dust storms at Picacho Peak Updated: Nov-16-13 1:55 pm
- ADOT offers tips for winter driving in Arizona Updated: Nov-14-13 6:19 am
- Westbound I-40 reopens after Ariz. closure near NM Updated: Nov-08-13 12:50 pm
- Arizona agency participate in climate change study Updated: Nov-07-13 7:43 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation has issued a warning about fraudulent Motor Vehicle Division websites.
Economic growth in the Southeast Valley and the state could sputter without massive investments in transportation, regional leaders were told earlier this month.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A handful of roads across Arizona soon will close for the winter season.
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - Westbound Interstate 10 is closed about midway between Phoenix and Tucson following a single-vehicle rollover accident Wednesday morning.
TUCSON, Arizona - A 2-mile stretch of highway halfway between Phoenix and Tucson is Arizona's deadliest corridor for dust storms, data show.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation is warning drivers to be careful in the mountains as the winter season approaches.
SANDERS, Arizona - Westbound Interstate 40 has reopened in northeastern Arizona near New Mexico after being closed several hours.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation is participating in a federally funded study to see how critical infrastructure can be protected in the face of effects of climate change.