- ADOT to reconsider policy of removing roadside memorials Updated: May-05-16 2:54 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation will reconsider its policy on the removal of roadside memorials in light of recent protests from Pinal County residents over their commemorative displays being taken away.
- Segment of northern Ariz. highway to close for bridge work Updated: May-04-16 9:18 am
CHINO VALLEY, Arizona - A northern Arizona segment of a state highway will close for about four hours starting Friday evening so workers can pour the concrete deck of a new bridge.
- Arizona lowers speed limit on dusty stretch of I-10 Updated: May-02-16 3:35 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona officials are asking drivers to slow down on a highway near the New Mexico border after dust storms caused several car crashes.
- Arizona eyes federal funding to accelerate highway projects Updated: May-02-16 6:05 am
PHOENIX - Arizona transportation officials are trying to accelerate several key highway projects.
- Blowing dust causes 2nd freeway closure near Arizona border Updated: Apr-28-16 10:53 pm
SAN SIMON, Arizona - Blowing dust closed a 62-mile stretch of freeway near the Arizona-New Mexico border and triggered three separate accidents involving 12 vehicles, authorities said Thursday.
- Blowing dust closes I-10 stretch between Arizona, New Mexico Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
PHOENIX - Blowing dust caused the closure of a 62-mile stretch of Interstate 10 between southeastern Arizona and New Mexico for about two hours.
- Arizona DOT says to expect various weekend road closures Updated: Apr-21-16 7:24 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix-area drivers this weekend should be on the lookout for several road closures.
- Distracted driving killed at least 36 people in AZ last year Updated: Apr-21-16 5:54 am
PHOENIX - State transportation officials say 36 people died and more than 8,000 were involved in accidents as the result of distracted driving last year.
- Overnight closures on I-17 near McGuireville to begin Sunday Updated: Apr-15-16 6:03 am
PHOENIX - State transportation officials say a section of Interstate 17 in northern Arizona will be closed later this month for overnight work.
- Closure of 21 miles of westbound I-10 scheduled next week Updated: Apr-14-16 5:56 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A 21-mile stretch of westbound Interstate 10 east of Tucson will be closed next Wednesday night and early the next morning due to a bridge replacement project that will require travelers to take a 67-mile detour.