- Highway work could hurt Sedona, Flagstaff tourism Updated: Mar-08-14 2:28 pm
- Arizona stretch of US 93 to get improvements Updated: Mar-07-14 5:02 am
- Partial closure of scenic Arizona highway set Updated: Mar-04-14 3:37 pm
- Officials: New road plan bypasses southern Arizona Updated: Feb-16-14 4:35 pm
- Westbound I-10 reopens after closure near Phoenix Updated: Feb-12-14 11:59 am
SEDONA, Arizona - Business owners from Sedona to Flagstaff are worried a planned closure of a portion of a northern Arizona highway could hurt the much-anticipated summer tourist season.
KINGMAN, Arizona - Arizona transportation authorities are making improvements to a stretch of the main highway between Phoenix and Las Vegas.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A 3.5-mile stretch of a popular scenic northern Arizona highway is scheduled to be closed from late May to early July for repaving and other repairs.
TUCSON, Arizona - Representatives in southern Arizona meeting with transportation officials this month said they have been completely bypassed in the planning for a new interstate linking Nevada to Mexico.
CHANDLER, Arizona - Westbound I-10 is reopen on the Phoenix area's southern outskirts following an accident-related closure that backed up traffic for three miles Wednesday morning.