- Arizona DPS: Freeway shooting was road-rage incident Updated: Feb-08-16 12:04 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - A Phoenix-area freeway shooting during the Monday morning commute stemmed from a road-rage confrontation, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
- Eastbound I-10 reopens in Phoenix after closure due to wreck Updated: Feb-05-16 3:12 pm
PHOENIX - Eastbound Interstate 10 reopened Friday morning after being closed during part of the morning commute due to an accident that involved several vehicles and seriously injured one person.
- Westbound I-8 partially reopens after wreck near Gila Bend Updated: Feb-02-16 8:24 am
GILA BEND, Arizona - Authorities have partially reopened westbound Interstate 8 following an accident-related closure in the Gila Bend area of south-central Arizona.
- Freezing overnight temperatures in store for most of Arizona Updated: Feb-01-16 8:00 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A winter storm dropped snow across Arizona on Monday, from the state's high country down to the desert region bordering Mexico.
- The Latest: Some Arizona highways covered in snow Updated: Feb-01-16 10:32 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The Latest on winter weather in Arizona (all times local):
- Arizona adds new type of plow to its snow-clearing fleet Updated: Jan-26-16 8:06 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Transportation is introducing a new type of snow plow to its fleet of snow- and ice-clearing vehicles.
- Arizona to install sensors on I-15 bridges in remote area Updated: Jan-25-16 4:17 am
PHOENIX - Arizona will use a federal grant to pay for installing sensors on four Interstate 15 bridges in a remote corner of the state.
- State schedules workshops on Arizona's transportation needs Updated: Jan-22-16 8:09 am
PHOENIX - State officials are hitting the road to hear what Arizona communities have to say about their transportation needs.
- Flagstaff braces for visitors looking for snow over weekend Updated: Jan-15-16 10:13 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Flagstaff officials are bracing themselves for a busy holiday weekend full of out-of-towners looking to play in the snow.
- ADOT projects upgrade US 60 from Superior to Globe Updated: Jan-15-16 5:01 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation has committed nearly $50 million to upgrading the U.S. Highway 60 between Globe and Superior and other projects in the area.