- Panama Canal project could take away from Arizona Updated: Apr-13-14 3:59 pm
- Eastbound I-10 in Buckeye reopened after accident Updated: Apr-03-14 3:40 pm
- Northbound Interstate 17 reopens after accident Updated: Apr-03-14 1:07 pm
- Snow, ice reported on some northern Ariz. highways Updated: Apr-03-14 8:41 am
- Contractor to do work on northern Arizona highway Updated: Mar-28-14 6:01 am
- Eastern Arizona highway re-opened after accident Updated: Mar-21-14 4:44 pm
- Crews to start $27M project on Arizona bridge Updated: Mar-21-14 10:41 am
PHOENIX - Economic trade winds could blow away from Arizona someday because of a multibillion-dollar project taking place thousands of miles away.
BUCKEYE, Arizona - The eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 have been reopened in Buckeye following a crash.
CORDES JUNCTION, Arizona - Northbound Interstate 17 has reopened south of Cordes Junction after an hour-long closure due to a two-vehicle accident
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Snow and icy conditions are reported on some northern Arizona highways Thursday morning.
PHOENIX - State transportation officials have finalized an agreement with a contractor to do preliminary work on a buckled highway in northern Arizona.
HEBER, Arizona - A highway in rural eastern Arizona has been re-opened after a one-vehicle accident involving a truck carrying hazardous material.
PHOENIX - Construction on one of several Virgin River Gorge bridges in the far northwest corner of Arizona starts next week.