- Minnesota run over in 12th straight loss to Wisconsin, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - More than anything on Saturday, the Minnesota Golden Gophers were hoping to walk out of TCF Bank Stadium with Paul Bunyan's Axe, a coveted trophy they have not held since 2003.
- Wisconsin beats Minnesota for 12th straight time, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - There was no mad dash for Paul Bunyan's Axe, just a casual stroll over to the trophy. The Badgers knew where to find it.
- Wisconsin's Clement cited for disorderly conduct Updated: Nov-25-15 6:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Corey Clement has been cited for disorderly conduct in connection with his role in a Nov. 8 fight in his apartment building.
- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts Updated: Nov-24-15 4:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A California man sent 20 dozen coconut doughnuts to police officers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison as payback for getting kicked out of a Badger football game.
- Wisconsin AD: 'Never acceptable' to throw items from stands Updated: Nov-23-15 9:43 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez says it is never acceptable to throw items from the stands at Camp Randall Stadium.
- Call it: Badgers get input from Big Ten on reversed TD Updated: Nov-23-15 8:21 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A down-to-the-wire loss to Northwestern still stings at Wisconsin, though the Badgers have vowed to move on with an important rivalry game up next to wrap up the regular season.
- Snowballs from Badger fans lead to ejections, injuries Updated: Nov-22-15 1:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin-Madison police report more than 100 fans were ejected from Saturday's Big Ten football game against Northwestern at Camp Randall Stadium.
- Late drive falls short, turnovers doom No. 21 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-21-15 9:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin thought it had three go-ahead touchdowns on Saturday. It left chilly Camp Randall Stadium with a loss.
- No. 20 Northwestern holds off No. 21 Wisconsin 13-7 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - No. 21 Northwestern finished strong, and benefited from a few favorable calls and a slew of Wisconsin mistakes.
- No. 21 Wisconsin coming off bye, gets No. 20 Northwestern Updated: Nov-16-15 6:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Senior strong safety Michael Caputo was forced to sit out the majority of the season-opener against Alabama with a possible concussion and the heart and soul of the Wisconsin defense went to the sidelines with him.
- Wisconsin RB Corey Clement cuts hand in dispute off campus Updated: Nov-12-15 7:51 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Corey Clement cut his hand after getting involved in an argument at his off-campus apartment building, the team said Thursday.
- Battered No. 23 Wisconsin gets much-needed break with bye Updated: Nov-11-15 7:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Winners of five straight games, Wisconsin could use a break.
- Wisconsin tops Maryland 31-24 for 5th straight victory Updated: Nov-07-15 8:47 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - At halftime, Wisconsin's leading rusher was a linebacker and Joel Stave had 20 yards passing along with an interception.
- Maryland must stop run to have chance of beating Wisconsin Updated: Nov-03-15 2:11 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Even if Wisconsin didn't have standout Corey Clement healthy again, Maryland's top priority Saturday would be to stop the run.