- Cubs drop 5th straight, 4-1 to Reds Updated: Apr-18-14 7:35 pm
- Alfredo Simon leads Reds over reeling Cubs 4-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 7:05 pm
- Cubs to mark Wrigley's 100th year anniversary Updated: Apr-17-14 5:49 am
- White wash: Yanks sweep Cubs 3-0, 2-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:57 pm
- Forget cold, Cubs cooled by Tanaka in 3-0 loss Updated: Apr-16-14 8:30 pm
- No Drew: Steinbrenner: 'I'm pretty content' Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Ricketts: Cubs not interested in move to suburbs Updated: Apr-15-14 1:50 pm
- Carpenter, Wacha lead Cardinals over Cubs 6-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 9:23 pm
- Cubs recall RHP Blake Parker Updated: Apr-13-14 2:33 pm
- Alvarez hit go-ahead HR, Pirates hold off Cubs 5-4 Updated: Apr-10-14 7:27 pm
- Kalish and Cubs rip Phillies 8-3 Updated: Apr-06-14 7:42 pm
- Ill. man, 100, heads to Wrigley for Cubs opener Updated: Apr-04-14 6:48 am
- Ricketts considering Chicago Cubs share sale Updated: Apr-03-14 8:56 pm
- Cubs edge Pirates 3-2 to pick up first win Updated: Apr-03-14 5:01 pm
- Wrigley Field painting to be unveiled Updated: Apr-03-14 4:08 am
- Archer, Rays agree to $25.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Apr-02-14 5:40 pm
- Cubs, Pineiro agree to minor league deal Updated: Apr-01-14 6:41 pm
- Cactus League draws 1.68 million fans this spring Updated: Apr-01-14 6:06 pm
- Results of replay rulings around the major leagues Updated: Apr-01-14 3:00 am
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Ump's call overturned, 1st time by expanded replay Updated: Mar-31-14 7:35 pm
- MLB ticket price average $27.94 after 2 pct rise Updated: Mar-31-14 2:48 pm
- 10 Things to Know about Wrigley Field Updated: Mar-30-14 6:30 pm
- In a century at Wrigley, innovations abound Updated: Mar-30-14 4:35 pm
- Castro back for spring finale, Cubs beat D'backs Updated: Mar-29-14 10:06 pm
CHICAGO - Jeff Samardzija has had a hard time finding run support this season. The same could be said for all Chicago Cubs' pitchers.
CHICAGO - For the Cincinnati Reds, there was no better place to open a 10-game trip than Wrigley Field.
CHICAGO - Chicago baseball and football greats who played at Wrigley Field and a ceremonial pitch using a 100-year-old baseball will be part of the park's 100th-year birthday party.
NEW YORK - There was nothing mysterious about Michael Pineda's performance this time. Masahiro Tanaka's dominant outing was pretty straight forward, too.
NEW YORK - Forget the cold. The Chicago Cubs faced a much more difficult challenge in Masahiro Tanaka.
NEW YORK - Despite a string of infield injuries, Yankees fans shouldn't expect New York to add free-agent Stephen Drew.
NEW YORK - Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts thinks a move to the suburbs might be lucrative but says his team remains committed to refurbishing century-old Wrigley Field.
ST. LOUIS - Michael Wacha doesn't mind a little bad weather.
CHICAGO - Pedro Alvarez stepped to the plate ready to strike in a big spot.
CHICAGO - Ryan Kalish wants to make the most of his opportunity with the Chicago Cubs.
CHICAGO - A central Illinois man will be among those helping Wrigley Field kick off its 100th anniversary celebration.
CHICAGO - The owners of the Chicago Cubs say they may sell minority shares in the team to help finance renovations at century-old Wrigley Field.
PITTSBURGH - The weary Chicago Cubs' bullpen needed a break. New manager Rick Renteria needed a win.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - A 100th anniversary painting of Wrigley Field is set to be unveiled.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chris Archer has done all right for a guy who was cut from his seventh grade team and once told by a coach he would never be good enough to pitch in college, let alone the major leagues.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs have agreed to a minor league contract with former 16-game winner Joel Pineiro.
PHOENIX - The Cactus League Baseball Association says about 1.68 million fans attended baseball games around Arizona this spring.
The results of the five reviews Monday under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system:
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
MILWAUKEE - An umpire's call was overturned Monday for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, with Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun ruled out instead of safe.
CHICAGO - Major League Baseball's average ticket price rose 2 percent this season to $27.93, the steepest rise since a 5 percent hike in 2009, according to the Team Marketing Report's annual survey.
CHICAGO - Wrigley Field is turning 100 this year. Here are 10 things you might not know about the ballpark:
CHICAGO - It's hard to think of Wrigley Field as anything but a place of heartbreak - a place where fans wait, season after season, for an elusive World Series title that never comes.
PHOENIX - Cubs shortstop Starlin Castro returned from a hamstring injury Saturday and played his first spring training game since March 2 in Chicago's 9-8 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks.