- Brewers bats cold again in 6-1 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-16-14 12:27 am
- Cards pitching shuts down Brewers again 6-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 12:11 am
- Cole loses, Pirates beaten by Reds 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:53 pm
- Leake's HR leads Reds over Pirates 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:41 pm
- Reds lose to Pirates 8-7 in suspended game Updated: Apr-15-14 7:26 pm
- Cardinals activate 2B Mark Ellis from DL Updated: Apr-15-14 5:59 pm
- No Drew: Steinbrenner: 'I'm pretty content' Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Ricketts: Cubs not interested in move to suburbs Updated: Apr-15-14 1:50 pm
- Reds closer Chapman throws off mound for 1st time Updated: Apr-14-14 6:29 pm
- Brewers' winning streak could mean free burgers Updated: Apr-14-14 4:13 pm
- Ex-major leaguer Hal Smith dies in Arkansas Updated: Apr-14-14 3:53 pm
- Carpenter, Wacha lead Cardinals over Cubs 6-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 9:23 pm
- Rizzo homers in Cubs' 6-4 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-13-14 8:38 pm
- Rays put Cobb on DL with strained oblique Updated: Apr-13-14 6:05 pm
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Brewers win 9th straight, Lohse beats Pirates Updated: Apr-13-14 5:48 pm
- Cubs recall RHP Blake Parker Updated: Apr-13-14 2:33 pm
- Brewers put RHP Kintzler on DL, call up RHP Wooten Updated: Apr-13-14 1:17 pm
- Reds' Mat Latos won't throw for 10-14 days Updated: Apr-13-14 1:12 pm
- McCutchen back in lineup after ankle discomfort Updated: Apr-12-14 7:50 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Cardinals extend contract of GM Mozeliak Updated: Apr-12-14 2:47 pm
- Rosenthal call fails, Cardinals lose to Cubs in 11 Updated: Apr-12-14 2:12 am
- Brewers top Phils for 6th straight win Updated: Apr-10-14 11:29 pm
MILWAUKEE - The defense is just fine and the pitching is still there for the Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - Cardinals starters are feeling right at home on the mound at Miller Park.
CINCINNATI - Gerrit Cole wasn't at all surprised that his winning streak was broken by another pitcher swinging the bat.
CINCINNATI - Mike Leake still thinks of himself as a hitter. He's even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards.
CINCINNATI - No homers, no two-out hits. The Reds were all out of them once the game resumed.
MILWAUKEE - The St. Louis Cardinals have activated Mark Ellis from the 15-day disabled list and inserted him into the starting lineup at second base for Tuesday night's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
NEW YORK - Despite a string of infield injuries, Yankees fans shouldn't expect New York to add free-agent Stephen Drew.
NEW YORK - Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts thinks a move to the suburbs might be lucrative but says his team remains committed to refurbishing century-old Wrigley Field.
CINCINNATI - Reds closer Aroldis Chapman threw off a mound on Monday for the first time since he was hit in the forehead by a line drive during spring training.
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers' current nine-game winning streak has fans salivating.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Former major league baseball player Hal Smith of Fort Smith, Arkansas, has died.
ST. LOUIS - Michael Wacha doesn't mind a little bad weather.
CINCINNATI - The Tampa Bay Rays put right-hander Alex Cobb on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained oblique in his left side, the second starter they've lost to injury in a week.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse was eager to top his Milwaukee teammates.
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers announced Sunday that right-hander Brandon Kintzler had been put on the 15-day disabled list with a strained rotator cuff.
CINCINNATI - Reds starter Mat Latos was diagnosed with a strained right forearm on Sunday and won't be allowed to throw for 10-14 days.
MILWAUKEE - Andrew McCutchen is back in the Pittsburgh Pirates' lineup against the Milwaukee Brewers after coming out of Friday night's game with a sore ankle.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals extended the contract of general manager John Mozeliak for two years through the 2018 season.
ST. LOUIS - Mike Matheny reasoned that Trevor Rosenthal had such an easy time in the 10th inning, throwing just six pitches, that even if the St. Louis Cardinals closer failed at the plate he'd still be around to mow down the Chicago Cubs' hitters.
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers used a big offense on their way to an undefeated road trip.