- Brewers get RHP Brandon Kintzler back from DL Updated: Apr-24-14 2:34 pm
- Cubs put OF Ruggiano on DL, make 4 roster moves Updated: Apr-24-14 2:32 pm
- Pirates RHP Cumpton up from minors, starts vs Reds Updated: Apr-24-14 2:00 pm
- Cards' Wainwright says knee good for Sunday start Updated: Apr-24-14 1:44 pm
- Morton loses control in Pirates' 5-2 loss to Reds Updated: Apr-24-14 12:38 am
- Brewers pounce early on Ross, beat Padres 5-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:38 am
- Simon, Bruce lead Reds past Pirates 5-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:28 am
- Wacha too wild in wind, Cardinals lose to Mets 3-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:21 am
- Brewers bats wake up at home to beat Padres 5-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:18 am
- Mets cut down tying run, hold off Cardinals 3-2 Updated: Apr-23-14 11:57 pm
- Diamondbacks beat Cubs 7-5 on Wrigley's 100th Updated: Apr-23-14 8:31 pm
- Cubs lose to Diamondbacks 7-5 on Wrigley's 100th Updated: Apr-23-14 7:42 pm
- Trumbo to miss extended time with stress fracture Updated: Apr-23-14 7:29 pm
- Party a century in the making for Wrigley Field Updated: Apr-23-14 6:24 pm
- Travis Ishikawa rejects minor league assignment Updated: Apr-23-14 5:47 pm
- Restaurant sues ex-Cardinal Edmonds over name Updated: Apr-23-14 12:14 pm
- Governor issues 'Wrigley Field Day' proclamation Updated: Apr-23-14 8:50 am
- Tech boom presents new wrinkles for Wrigley Field Updated: Apr-23-14 8:14 am
- Pujols 1st to hit HRs No. 499, 500 in same game Updated: Apr-23-14 3:21 am
- Brewers bats cold, fall 2-1 in 12 to Padres Updated: Apr-23-14 1:42 am
- Mets, slumping Granderson blanked by Cardinals 3-0 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:35 am
- Epstein addresses Cubs, Wrigley celebration Updated: Apr-22-14 8:41 pm
- MLB suspends 4 after Brewers-Pirates brawl Updated: Apr-22-14 7:05 pm
- Davis slam leads Pirates over Reds 6-5 Updated: Apr-22-14 12:18 am
- Brewers' Gomez has no plans to apologize Updated: Apr-21-14 10:21 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers have activated right-handed pitcher Brandon Kintzler from the disabled list, reinforcing a bullpen off to a strong start.
NEW YORK - St. Louis Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright threw a bullpen session and said his right knee feels good enough to allow him to make his next scheduled start Sunday against Pittsburgh.
PITTSBURGH - Poor control and the inability to hold runners might for a bad combination for Charlie Morton.
PITTSBURGH - It looked like Alfredo Simon's bubble was about to burst.
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse pumped his right first waiting in the on-deck circle as Jean Segura's three-run homer cleared the left-field fence in the second inning.
NEW YORK - With a 360-foot relay in the ninth inning, the New York Mets prevented a hard-fought victory from vanishing in the wind.
CHICAGO - On the 100th anniversary of the first game at Wrigley Field, the team with the worst record in the major leagues won.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs celebrated the 100th anniversary of the first game at Wrigley Field in the most appropriate way: with a gut-wrenching loss.
CHICAGO - Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Mark Trumbo will be sidelined for an extended period of time because of a stress fracture in his left foot.
CHICAGO - There was a giant replica cake right next to the Ernie Banks statue, and an old-time band played as fans made their way through the main entrance.
PITTSBURGH - Travis Ishikawa, the Pittsburgh Pirates' opening-day first baseman, refused an outright assignment to Triple-A Indianapolis and elected to become a free agent.
ST. LOUIS - A Cincinnati restaurant owner is suing former Cardinals outfielder Jim Edmonds over the name of the Precinct, a restaurant he co-owns in downtown St. Louis.
CHICAGO - It's Wrigley Field Day in Illinois.
CHICAGO - During a recent game at Wrigley Field, John Weber was using a pencil and scorecard to expertly track the game between his hometown Cubs and the Pittsburgh Pirates. The 86-year-old retired transit worker figures he is an increasingly rare kind of baseball fan.
WASHINGTON - Albert Pujols smiled as he explained why he felt the need to apologize to his wife for hitting homer No. 500 so quickly after No. 499.
MILWAUKEE - Yovani Gallardo made it a point to be aggressive on the mound and get hitters to chase pitches that could be turned into easy outs.
NEW YORK - The way Curtis Granderson and the New York Mets are swinging, Adam Wainwright figured to be a tough chore Tuesday night.
CHICAGO - One thing that will not be mentioned during Wrigley Field's 100th birthday party Wednesday: the losing.
MILWAUKEE - Carlos Gomez has no plans to apologize for his behavior that set off another brawl.