- Tenn. makes push to execute 10 killers Updated: Dec-05-13 11:23 am
- THP: No fatalities during no-fatality challenge Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- Tennessee editorial roundup Updated: Dec-03-13 4:28 pm
- 1M Tenn. travelers avoid worst of weather, delays Updated: Nov-27-13 3:52 pm
- Haslam wraps up hearings with Transportation Dept. Updated: Nov-25-13 6:08 pm
- Trooper resigns after being disciplined Updated: Nov-25-13 2:46 pm
- Tenn. company settles with NJ over data tracking Updated: Nov-21-13 2:41 pm
- Tenn. focusing on road safety Updated: Nov-19-13 12:04 pm
- Tenn. death row inmate wins new sentencing hearing Updated: Nov-14-13 1:16 pm
- Third fire in Tesla Model S reported Updated: Nov-07-13 4:44 pm
- SR 16 project close to completion Updated: Nov-07-13 1:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - With a new execution protocol in place, Tennessee officials have asked the state Supreme Court to set death dates for 10 condemned killers.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol and state Department of Safety and Homeland Security say a goal to have zero fatalities on Interstate 40 over the Thanksgiving holiday appears to have been met.
Recent editorials from Tennessee newspapers:
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The nearly 1 million Tennesseans hitting the roads and airports for the busiest travel day of the year Wednesday avoided the worst snags caused by wintry weather.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Transportation Department commissioner said Monday that the state won't be able to start any new highway projects if it loses federal funding next year.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Records show a Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper has retired after being disciplined for not allowing the state's only black female appellate judge into the Supreme Court building.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's attorney general says a settlement has been reached with a Tennessee-based data company over allegations that it illegally gathered and sold user information.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Governor's Highway Safety Office and the Tennessee Highway Patrol are reaching out to communities across the state to offer help in reducing traffic fatalities.
A Tennessee man facing execution for raping and killing a Fort Campbell nurse was granted a new sentencing hearing Thursday when judges ruled he shouldn't have been compared to "the devil incarnate" and serial killer Jeffrey Dahamer at trial.
DETROIT - A Tesla Model S electric car caught fire this week after hitting road debris on a Tennessee freeway, the third fire in a Model S in the past five weeks.
TULLAHOMA, Tennessee - Transportation officials say repairs to Tennessee Route 16 on Keith Springs Mountain in Franklin County should be complete in a few weeks.