- Fines going up for those who don't wear seat belts Updated: Nov-29-15 4:30 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Fines for not wearing seat beats in Tennessee will more than double at the beginning of next year.
- UT report lays out options for boosting road funding Updated: Nov-25-15 4:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A University of Tennessee study released Wednesday is laying out some options for the state to boost its funding for road projects, ranging from charging drivers by the mile to tapping the state's general fund.
- Students rally for staff members facing potential job loss Updated: Nov-25-15 11:55 am
MARTIN, Tennessee - Dozens of students and staff members from the University of Tennessee at Martin rallied on Tuesday in support of maintenance employees who could potentially lose their jobs.
- Tennessee GOP leader wants Guard to round up Syrian refugees Updated: Nov-18-15 5:29 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - With several GOP governors calling to stop Syrian refugees from entering their states in the wake of the Paris attacks, one Republican leader in Tennessee wants to take that matter further: He says the National Guard should round up the refugees and return them to federal immigration centers.
- Tennessee motorists urged to beware of deer Updated: Nov-13-15 4:01 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol is urging motorists to be on the lookout for deer.
- Tenn. high court changing rules to allow electronic filing Updated: Nov-09-15 5:01 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Supreme Court is revising its rules to allow for electronic filing in the state's appellate courts.
- Haslam to name Tenn. Supreme Court justice by end of year Updated: Nov-03-15 3:31 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Gov. Bill Haslam says he plans to make his nomination to fill a vacancy on the state Supreme Court by the end of the year.