- Wilson, Brown pace Alcorn St. to 66-63 win at Grambling St. Updated: Feb-09-16 12:16 am
GRAMBLING, Louisiana - Octavious Brown scored 15 points and made four free throws down the stretch as Alcorn State shot 57 percent from the field after halftime and held off Grambling State 66-63 on Monday night.
- Franklin, Jackson St. rally for 81-80 win over Southern Updated: Feb-09-16 12:12 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Chace Franklin scored 20 - including the winning 3-pointer with three seconds left - while Paris Collins and Raeford Worsham each had double-doubles to help Jackson State rally from a 16-point halftime deficit to beat Southern 81-80 Monday night.
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff claws back; beats Alabama St 75-70 in OT Updated: Feb-09-16 12:06 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Trent Whiting scored 18 points and Arkansas-Pine Bluff clawed back in the second half to beat Alabama State 75-70 in overtime on Monday night.
- Romain helps MVSU get past Alabama A&M 66-64 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:28 pm
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Marcus Romain scored 25 points, none bigger than his pair of free throws with seven seconds left, and MVSU edged Alabama A&M 66-64 on Monday night.
- Prarie View A&M upsets Texas Southern 59-55 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:47 pm
PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas - Jayrn Johnson scored 21 points and blocked three shots to help Prairie View A&M snap a seven-game losing streak and upset Southwestern Athletic Conference leader Texas Southern 59-55 on Saturday night.
- Alabama A&M beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 71-66 behind West Updated: Feb-06-16 11:46 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Nicholas West scored 28 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Alabama A&M beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 71-66 on Saturday night.
- Rodgers with 30 points, Southern beats Grambling State 79-66 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:06 pm
GRAMBLING, Louisiana - Adrian Rodgers scored a career-high 30 points as Southern University beat Grambling State 79-66 on Saturday night.
- Alcorn State beats Jackson State 72-64 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:38 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Tamarico Wilson scored 31 points and grabbed five rebounds as Alcorn State beat Jackson State 72-64 on Saturday night.
- Alabama State rallies in 2nd half to beat MVSU 73-62 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:48 pm
ITTA BENA, Mississippi - Torloft Thomas scored 17 of his 22 points in the second half as Alabama State overcame a 14-point halftime deficit and beat Mississippi Valley State 73-62 on Saturday night.
- Jackson State beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 66-53 Updated: Feb-01-16 11:52 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Chace Franklin scored 14 and Yettra Specks added 13 points to help Jackson State beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 66-53 Monday night.
- Alabama State beats Prairie View A&M, 83-77 Updated: Feb-01-16 11:21 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Jamel Waters scored 24 points and Alabama State snapped a five-game losing streak with an 83-77 win over Prairie View A&M on Monday night.
- Romain scores 25, MVSU beats Grambling State 72-59 Updated: Feb-01-16 11:16 pm
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Marcus Romain scored 20 of his 25 points in the second half and grabbed 10 rebounds to help Mississippi Valley State beat Grambling State 72-59 on Monday night.
- Texas Southern beats Alabama A&M 71-66 Updated: Feb-01-16 11:14 pm
NORMAL, Alabama - Derrick Griffin scored 16 points with 16 rebounds and Texas Southern stayed unbeaten in Southwestern Conference play, topping Alabama A&M 71-66 on Monday night.
- Prairie View coach Rimm resigns with Panthers 1-18 Updated: Jan-27-16 2:17 pm
PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas - Prairie View's Byron Rimm II has resigned with the Panthers off to a 1-18 start in his 10th season as head coach.
- Wilson scores 23, Alcorn State beats Alabama State 77-72 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:13 am
LORMAN, Mississippi - Tamarcio Wilson scored 23, including three 3-pointers, and Patrick Onwenu had 13 points, a career-high four assists and four blocked shots to help Alcorn State beat Alabama State 77-72 Monday night.
- Williams, Romain lead MVSU to 76-73 win over Prairie View Updated: Jan-25-16 11:57 pm
PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas - Isaac Williams scored 19 points to help Mississippi Valley State beat Prairie View A&M 76-73 Monday night.
- Texas Southern routs Arkansas-Pine Bluff 78-49 Updated: Jan-25-16 11:20 pm
HOUSTON - Chris Thomas scored 18 points with seven assists and Texas Southern routed Arkansas-Pine Bluff 78-49 on Monday night.
- Southern beats Alabama A&M 73-52 for 6th straight win Updated: Jan-25-16 10:15 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Adrian Rodgers scored 20 points, Christopher Hyder added 14 and Southern beat Alabama A&M 73-52 on Monday night for the Jaguars' sixth consecutive victory.
- Texas Southern stays undefeated in SWAC, beats MVSU 75-60 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:50 pm
HOUSTON - Derrick Griffin scored 16 points and grabbed 17 rebounds, and Texas Sothern pulled away in the second half to beat Mississippi Valley State 75-60 on Saturday night for its sixth straight victory.
- Alcorn State beats Alabama A&M 63-58 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:01 pm
LORMAN, Mississippi - Octavius Brown scored 15 points and grabbed five rebounds as Alcorn State notched its fourth-straight win, beating Alabama A&M 63-58 on Saturday night.
- Southern U holds on to beat Alabama State 73-69 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:05 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Trelun Banks scored 21 points and Southern held on to beat Alabama State 73-69 on Saturday night for its fifth straight win.
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff edges Prairie View 45-44 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:39 pm
PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas - Ghiavonni Robinson scored 11 points, Charles Jackson hit the game-winning free throw and Arkansas-Pine Bluff beat Prairie View A&M 45-44 on Saturday night for the Panthers' fourth straight loss.
- Jackson State in command in 60-45 win over Grambling State Updated: Jan-23-16 8:30 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Javeres Brent scored his 21 points on seven 3-pointers to lead Jackson State to a 60-45 victory over Grambling State on Saturday night.
- Wilson's 22 leads Alcorn State past Ark Pine Bluff 73-65 Updated: Jan-19-16 12:43 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Tamarcio Wilson scored 22 points and Alcorn State never trailed in a 73-65 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Monday night.
- Rodgers, Southern beat Mississippi Valley State 67-54 Updated: Jan-18-16 11:52 pm
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Adrian Rodgers scored 23 points with three steals, and Christopher Hyder added 13 points on 6-of-11 shooting, with seven rebounds, four assists and career-high tying six steals to help Southern beat Mississippi Valley State 67-54 Monday night.