- Rowe scores 19 and Tennessee Tech rolls over MVSU 101-64 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:09 pm
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Torrance Rowe scored 19 points and Tennessee Tech rolled over Mississippi Valley State 101-64 on Sunday.
- Cheatham's big day leads Marquette past Jackson State 80-61 Updated: Nov-29-15 3:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Haanif Cheatham scored 24 points, Duane Wilson added 16 and Henry Ellenson 15 with 10 rebounds and Marquette cruised to an 80-61 win over Jackson State on Sunday.
- UNLV runs away from Prairie View in 2nd half for 80-62 win Updated: Nov-29-15 12:45 am
LAS VEGAS - Patrick McCaw scored 18 points, Derrick Jones Jr. added 14 and UNLV ran away from Prairie View in the second half to take an 80-62 win Saturday night.
- Hawkinson returns, leads WSU to 77-65 win over Tigers Updated: Nov-29-15 12:29 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Temperatures dropped well below freezing Saturday night in Pullman, but the coldest folks in town were playing basketball inside the toasty Beasley Coliseum.
- Murray State holds on to defeat Alabama A&M 63-61 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:14 pm
MURRAY, Kentucky - Gee McGhee scored 16 points, Wayne Langston had 13 points and 12 rebounds and Murray State held on to beat Alabama A&M 63-61 on Saturday night.
- Florida A&M edges Alcorn State in 73-71 victory Updated: Nov-28-15 8:34 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Malcolm Bernard made a go-ahead basket just before the final buzzer to help Florida A&M beat Alcorn State 73-71 in the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic on Saturday.
- Alabama State rallies to edge Chicago State 66-64 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:49 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - Torloft Thomas scored 15 points, including the game-winning layup with 1.2 seconds left, as Alabama State edged Chicago State 66-64 in the Emerald Coast Classic on Saturday.
- Jackson State overwhelms Savannah State 69-42 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:23 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Paris Collins scored 19 points with 7-for-14 shooting to lead Jackson State to a 69-42 win over Savannah State on Friday night.
- Army tames Arkansas-Pine Bluff in Barclays Classic, 81-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:53 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Kennedy Edwards scored 17 points off the bench as Army pulled away from Arkansas-Pine Bluff in the second half for a comfortable, 81-60 victory Friday night in the Barclays Center Classic.
- Chattanooga blasts past Alabama State 95-58 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:40 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - Tre' McLean scored 18 points on 7-for-9 shooting to lead Chattanooga to a 95-58 win over Alabama State in the Emerald Coast Classic on Friday.
- Oakland beats Alcorn State 84-51 in Corpus Christi Updated: Nov-27-15 3:37 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Kahlil Felder scored 20 points and matched a season-high with 12 assists and Oakland cruised to an 84-51 victory over Alcorn State in the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic on Friday.
- Emery leads BYU past Mississippi Valley 75-68 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:16 pm
PROVO, Utah - Nick Emery had 18 points and seven assists and BYU held off Mississippi Valley State 75-68 Wednesday night.
- 6 in double figures as Wisconsin beats Prairie View 85-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:56 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Since arriving at Wisconsin, forward Nigel Hayes has worked to add a 3-point shot to his repertoire and improve his handle with the ball.
- Texas-Arlington beats cold-shooting Grambling State 73-40 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:28 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kevin Hervey scored 17 points with 13 rebounds and Texas-Arlington cruised to a 73-40 victory over Grambling State on Wednesday night.
- Texas Southern tops Texas-San Antonio 91-80 for first win Updated: Nov-25-15 5:52 pm
LAS VEGAS - Chris Thomas and David Blanks scored 23 points apiece and Texas Southern overcame woeful free throw shooting to defeat Texas-San Antonio 91-80 for its first win of the season on Wednesday.
- Portland hits 15 3-pointers in 97-65 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-25-15 12:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - D'Marques Tyson made six 3-pointers and scored 20 points, leading four bench players in double figures as Portland rolled to a 97-65 win over Alcorn State on Tuesday night.
- Tabb leads Alabama A&M over Jacksonville State 73-69 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:45 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Alabama - Ladarius Tabb scored 26 points and Nicholas West and Rakiya Battle each had 13 to lead Alabama A&M over Jacksonville State 73-69 on Tuesday night.
- White and Shields lead Nebraska past Arkansas-Pine Bluff 67- Updated: Nov-24-15 11:15 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - It took less than five minutes for Glynn Watson, Jr. to put his imprint on Nebraska's 67-44 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Thursday night.
- Southern cruises past NAIA Dillard 79-65 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:22 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Adrian Rodgers scored 20 points and Southern cruised past NAIA member Dillard 79-65 on Tuesday night.
- Rowe leads Tennessee State over Jackson State 86-82 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 pm
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Torrance Rowe scored a career-high 35 points, including nine in overtime, leading Tennessee Tech to an 86-82 win over Jackson State Tuesday night.
- Grand Canyon dominates Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:24 am
PHOENIX - Grandy Glaze shot 11 for 12 for 22 points to go along with 10 rebounds as Grand Canyon beat Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Monday night.
- Baylor beats Savannah St 100-61 after falling out of Top 25 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:43 pm
WACO, Texas - Johnathan Motley has been coming off the bench for Baylor, like Taurean Prince did for most of his first three years with the Bears before becoming a starter this season.
- Daniel has 30 points, Howard fights off Texas Southern 87-81 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:46 pm
LAS VEGAS - James Daniel scored 30 points as Howard fought off Texas Southern for an 87-81 victory in the Men Who Speak Up Event on Monday night.
- UTEP opens Coastal Classic with 88-66 win over Alcorn Sate Updated: Nov-22-15 11:23 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Dominic Artis scored 19 points, Earvin Morris added 18 and Texas-El Paso built a 10-point lead in the first half and cruised to an 88-66 victory over Alcorn State on Sunday night in the first round of the Corpus Christie Coastal Classic.
- Arkansas State rallies to beat Jackson State 78-69 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:04 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Sean Gardner and Donte Thomas each scored 21 points and combined for 23 free throws, and Arkansas State rallied in the second half to beat Jackson State 78-69 on Sunday.