- Blackhawks, Blues prepare for Game 5 Updated: Apr-24-14 6:57 pm
- Suspended Cooke apologizes for kneeing Barrie Updated: Apr-24-14 3:57 pm
- Kopitar, Bergeron, Toews finalists for Selke award Updated: Apr-24-14 12:05 pm
- Stars even with Ducks after 4-2 win in Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-14 3:14 am
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Blues, 4-3 in OT Updated: Apr-24-14 2:08 am
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:24 am
- Ducks' Robidas won't need surgery on broken leg Updated: Apr-23-14 10:08 pm
- Wild's Matt Cooke gets 7-game suspension from NHL Updated: Apr-23-14 10:06 pm
- Blues C Backes scratched for Game 4 Updated: Apr-23-14 9:21 pm
- Johnson, Palat, MacKinnon up for rookie award Updated: Apr-23-14 9:21 pm
- Avalanche, Wild brace for absence of Barrie, Cooke Updated: Apr-22-14 9:12 pm
- Ducks, Stars feel pain of Robidas' broken leg Updated: Apr-22-14 8:32 pm
- Granlund's dive gives Wild win in Game 3 vs. Avs Updated: Apr-22-14 4:18 am
- Avalanche lose defenseman Barrie for 4 to 6 weeks Updated: Apr-22-14 12:59 am
- Blues' Backes out for Game 3 against Blackhawks Updated: Apr-21-14 8:03 pm
- Blackhawks D Brookbank in for suspended Seabrook Updated: Apr-21-14 7:41 pm
- 'Go Wild Day' in Minnesota Updated: Apr-21-14 11:31 am
- Blackhawks D Seabrook suspended for hit on Backes Updated: Apr-20-14 2:58 pm
- Dynamic Impact wins Illinois Derby in photo finish Updated: Apr-19-14 8:23 pm
- Stars home, ready for return of playoffs to Dallas Updated: Apr-19-14 7:02 pm
- Duchene not likely to play in Wild series Updated: Apr-19-14 2:53 pm
- Detroit gains home-ice advantage, tops Boston 1-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 3:15 am
- Ryan Getzlaf leads Ducks past Stars 3-2 in Game 2 Updated: Apr-19-14 1:57 am
- Hawks' Wirtz creates Northwestern endowment fund Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
ST. LOUIS - One more game, and the Chicago Blackhawks will have linchpin defenseman Brent Seabrook back in the lineup.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild left wing Matt Cooke apologized Thursday for the knee-to-knee hit on Tyson Barrie that sidelined the Colorado Avalanche defenseman for at least a month, saying he did not intend to injure him.
CHICAGO - Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen.
DALLAS - Dallas Stars center Cody Eakin skated the length of the ice, got around a sliding defender, closed his eyes and shot just before his stick got ripped out of his hands.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The NHL cracked down hard on Matt Cooke, suspending the Minnesota Wild left wing for seven games Wednesday for his knee-to-knee hit that injured Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie.
CHICAGO - St. Louis center David Backes was scratched Wednesday night for Game 4 of the Blues' first-round playoff series against the Chicago Blackhawks due to an upper-body injury.
NEW YORK - Tampa Bay Lightning forwards Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat are finalists for the NHL's top rookie award.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The momentum of this first-round playoff series has shifted to Minnesota.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were denied at the net by Semyon Varlamov time after time, a 44-shot barrage in regulation that resulted in, alas, zero goals.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie will miss the rest of the first-round playoff series against Minnesota and more.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton has declared Monday "Go Wild Day" as the Minnesota Wild return to the Twin Cities for the third game of the NHL hockey playoff series against the Colorado Avalanche.
STICKNEY, Illinois - Dynamic Impact ran down 2-5 favorite Midnight Hawk in the stretch to win the $500,000 Illinois Derby by a nose at Hawthorne Race Course on Saturday.
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars are back home after a week on the road, where they lost twice to Anaheim to start a first-round playoff series.
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf wore the strain all over his exhausted face. In the past 51 hours or so, he had taken a slap shot to the jaw, attended the birth of his third child and propelled the Anaheim Ducks to two gritty playoff victories.
CHICAGO - Chicago Blackhawks Chairman Rocky Wirtz and his wife Marilyn are creating an endowment fund for Northwestern University's theater program.
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.