- Gostisbehere's overtime goal lifts Flyers over Predators 3-2 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - hayne Gostisbehere has had a week to remember.
- Hellebuyck hangs on to win debut, Jets beat Wild 3-1 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:05 pm
- Stars' Lehtonen out with injury; prospect to back up Niemi Updated: Nov-26-15 4:03 pm
DALLAS - The Stars have placed goalie Kari Lehtonen on the injured list, clearing the way for prospect Jack Campbell to back up Antti Niemi.
- Kane's 2 assists help Blackhawks beat Sharks 5-2 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Chicago Blackhawks count on getting production from Patrick Kane. When someone like Andrew Desjardins also gets into the act, they are even tougher to beat.
- Prince scores first 2 NHL goals, Senators top Avalanche 5-3 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:48 am
DENVER - Craig Anderson made sure Shane Prince got to celebrate his first NHL goal with a victory.
- Kuznetsov, Orlov lead Capitals over Jets 5-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:14 pm
WASHINGTON - The Alex Ovechkin-led Washington Capitals have often been at their best in high-scoring games.
- Vrbata scores twice, Canucks beats Wild 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Radim Vrbata had just four goals this season for Vancouver before Wednesday. By his own admission, most weren't pretty.
- Malkin scores in OT to lift Penguins over Blues 4-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - All is right with the Pittsburgh Penguins and Sidney Crosby.
- Predators end record scoring drought, beat Sabres 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Mike Fisher and the Nashville Predators were in the midst of a franchise-record scoring drought but felt probability was in their favor.
- Pageau scores twice, Senators hold off Stars 7-4 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 am
DALLAS - Craig Anderson didn't need a third straight shutout, though he did need some big third-period saves.
- McLeod breaks tie in 3rd, Avalanche beat Jets 4-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:53 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - It was as close to home as Cody McLeod will ever play a National Hockey League game, and he was only happy to oblige his family in attendance and those back home.
- Brouwer, Fabbri score in 3rd as Blues rally past Sabres 2-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
BUFFALO, New York - On a night of odd bounces and missed chances, Robby Fabbri fittingly didn't see his game-winner cross the goal line.
- Lundqvist makes 31 saves, Rangers blank Predators 3-0 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Derek Stepan and the New York Rangers are well aware who is most responsible for their sensational start.
- Blues forward Stastny set to return after missing 16 games Updated: Nov-23-15 12:57 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Blues forward Paul Stastny will return to the lineup for St. Louis' game at Buffalo on Monday night after missing 16 games with a broken right foot.
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks to 6-3 victory over Blackhawks Updated: Nov-22-15 2:34 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Coming off a disastrous road trip and teetering toward another third-period collapse, Henrik and Daniel Sedin showed once again why they're the heart and soul of the Vancouver Canucks.
- Niemi gets 2nd shutout and Stars beat Sabres 3-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:43 am
DALLAS - Antti Niemi is a man of few words, and sometimes even fewer goals.
- Dubnyk, Wild shut out Predators 4-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:11 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Nashville forward James Neal approached Minnesota goaltender Devan Dubnyk near the end of Saturday night's game and told his offseason golf partner he hoped Dubnyk wouldn't post a shutout.
- Pulkkinen scores late in OT to lift Red Wings past Blues Updated: Nov-22-15 12:02 am
ST. LOUIS - Teemu Pulkkinen capped off a big week for the Detroit Red Wings.
- Thorburn's short-handed goal lifts Jets over Coyotes 3-2 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:49 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Chris Thorburn wasn't even supposed to be on the ice, and yet he scored the game-winning goal for the Winnipeg Jets.
- Capitals score 4 in first, beat Avalanche 7-3 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:55 pm
- NASCAR's Gordon tries to win championship in career finale Updated: Nov-21-15 1:46 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon is trying to achieve what few sports greats have done before - win a championship in his final season. A surefire future Hall of Famer, Gordon can clinch his fifth career NASCAR Sprint Cup championship on Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Gaudreau scores in OT to lift Flames over Blackhawks 2-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:03 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Two days after the NHL announced its All-Star game is going to a 3-on-3 format, Johnny Gaudreau made his case to represent Calgary.
- Bobrovsky makes 39 saves, Blue Jackets beat Predators 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The suddenly surging Columbus Blue Jackets have turned adversity into a galvanizing force.
- Steen scores winner in shootout, Blues beat Sabres 3-2 Updated: Nov-20-15 1:05 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues needed strong special teams, a stout effort from Jake Allen and a slick move from Alexander Steen to pull out a win Thursday night.
- Crosby, Malkin score to lift Penguins over Avalanche 4-3 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:19 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby is in the midst of a career-worst start to this season and just trying to capitalize on his opportunities.