- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 2:24 am
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 1:39 am
- Oshie ruled out for Blues playoff opener Updated: Apr-17-14 5:17 pm
- Mitchell, Sarich out for Avs vs. Wild Updated: Apr-17-14 2:36 pm
- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 am
- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 2:01 am
- Winnipeg signs coach Paul Maurice to 4-year deal Updated: Apr-16-14 8:51 pm
- Couple makes face paint for wild turkey hunters Updated: Apr-16-14 7:17 pm
- Bluesman apologizes for St. Louis concert gone bad Updated: Apr-16-14 12:13 pm
- Wild expect to put Granlund back in lineup vs. Avs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:24 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- GM says coach change 'wake-up call' for Predators Updated: Apr-14-14 7:33 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Blackhawks ready for title defense Updated: Apr-14-14 5:47 pm
- Denver buildings lit in burgundy, blue for Avs Updated: Apr-14-14 1:49 pm
- Predators finish strong with 7-3 win vs. Wild Updated: Apr-14-14 12:23 am
- Coyotes beat Stars 2-1 to end season Updated: Apr-14-14 12:14 am
- Bonino puts Ducks past Avalanche in season finale Updated: Apr-14-14 12:12 am
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Predators beat Blackhawks 7-5, take series 4-1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:06 am
- Havlat scores 3 as Sharks beat Avalanche 5-1 Updated: Apr-12-14 1:50 am
- Postma's 1st goal lifts Jets over Flames Updated: Apr-12-14 1:46 am
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Ovi gets 51st; Caps top coasting Blackhawks 4-0 Updated: Apr-11-14 10:53 pm
- Wild's Rupp suspended for hit on Oshie Updated: Apr-11-14 4:50 pm
DENVER - Patrick Roy showed as much boldness behind the bench as he once did as a Hall of Fame goaltender.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues went the distance, and then some, to get the jump on the defending Stanley Cup champions.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have ruled out forward T.J. Oshie for their playoff opener against the Chicago Blackhawks, but Vladimir Tarasenko is set to return after missing 15 games with a broken thumb.
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf spent the final seconds of the Anaheim Ducks' playoff opener in the dressing room with a large ice bag pressed to a nasty cut on his left cheek.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Coach Paul Maurice has been given a four-year extension by the Winnipeg Jets.
RED WING, Minnesota - You could call it man makeup.
ST. LOUIS - Blues guitarist B.B. King wants his St. Louis fans to give him another chance after an erratic performance led to a stream of audience catcalls and early departures.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - General manager David Poile hopes he sent the strongest message possible by making the first coaching change in Nashville's history: missing the playoffs is not acceptable for the Predators.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane had time to heal. Now, they're ready to launch a title defense.
DENVER - Denver is showing its support for the Colorado Avalanche as they get ready for the playoffs.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Nashville Predators finished strong, even if was for naught.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Bonino scored 1:33 into overtime, and the Anaheim Ducks finished the best regular season in franchise history with a 3-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday night.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Chicago Blackhawks certainly draw plenty of their own fans with them when playing in Nashville.
SAN JOSE, California - Marty Havlat responded to a benching with his most productive game in years.
CALGARY, Alberta - Considering that Winnipeg Jets goalie Michael Hutchinson spent most of this season in the ECHL and AHL, he sure looked like an NHL player against the host Calgary Flames.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.