- Perry, Getzlaf lead Anaheim Ducks past Wild, 2-1 Updated: Dec-12-13 2:18 am
- Blackhawks use big 2nd period to beat Flyers 7-2 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:51 pm
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years Updated: Dec-11-13 8:05 pm
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years Updated: Dec-11-13 2:58 pm
- Sharp, Saad each net 2 as Blackhawks top Stars 6-2 Updated: Dec-11-13 1:35 am
- Vermette's 2 goals lead Coyotes past Avalanche 3-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:56 am
- Blues edge Jets 2-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:39 am
- Unlikely scorer Clune leads Predators over Rangers Updated: Dec-10-13 11:45 pm
- Rangers' Callahan out 4-6 weeks with knee sprain Updated: Dec-10-13 10:48 pm
- Santorelli scores 2 in Canucks' 3-1 win over Avs Updated: Dec-09-13 12:42 am
- Without Crawford, Blackhawks top Panthers 6-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:17 pm
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:29 pm
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves early with injury Updated: Dec-08-13 8:21 pm
- Corey Perry scores 18th goal, Ducks beat Blues 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:51 am
- Capitals start fast and beat Predators 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:38 am
- Scheifele scores in OT, Jets top Lightning 2-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:14 pm
- Seguin has 3-goal second, Stars beat Flyers 5-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:11 pm
- Talbot leads Avalanche past Flames 3-2 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:51 am
- Ducks beat Blackhawks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 pm
- McElhinney's shutout leads CBJ past Wild, 4-0 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:41 pm
- Handzus returns to Blackhawks lineup Updated: Dec-06-13 8:14 pm
- Predators captain tests visor after eye injury Updated: Dec-06-13 5:03 pm
- Taylor Hall's hat trick leads Oilers over Avs 8-2 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:03 am
- Maple Leafs slip past Stars 3-2 in OT Updated: Dec-06-13 12:39 am
- Blues hand Islanders 8th straight loss, 5-1 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:30 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf are world-class offensive talents riding long scoring streaks, they realize they'll never measure up to unsung teammate Alex Grant and his perfect shooting percentage.
CHICAGO - There was a long slap shot, and then a nifty wraparound and a short-handed score off a 2-on-1 break. Once the Chicago Blackhawks started rolling, Ray Emery never stood a chance.
DALLAS - Patrick Sharp is having a big season - and that's just counting his stats against the Stars.
DENVER - Antoine Vermette made his 700th game special.
NEW YORK - The Nashville Predators snapped out of their funk with a solid win at Madison Square Garden. The host New York Rangers might ask the visitors how they did it before they head back to Tennessee.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Mike Santorelli has truly found a home with the Vancouver Canucks.
CHICAGO - After their No. 1 goalie was knocked out early in the game, the Chicago Blackhawks dialed up their NHL-leading offense.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild gained some momentum heading into a stretch in which they will spend little time at home.
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks believe they sent a message to the rest of the NHL over the past week.
WASHINGTON - Alex Ovechkin's goal was no surprise. But when defensemen Nate Schmidt and Karl Alzner scored, it was an unexpected bonus for Washington.
TAMPA, Florida - The Winnipeg Jets felt much better after ending their road trip with a victory.
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars gave team-logo baseball caps to their fans as a promotion Saturday. The fans gave the hats back in a delayed reaction to Tyler Seguin's third second-period goal.
CALGARY, Alberta - Maxime Talbot finally got his name on the score sheet as a member of the Colorado Avalanche.
CHICAGO - Jonas Hiller and the Anaheim Ducks finally grabbed another shootout win. Against a good team, too.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Predators captain Shea Weber says he feels lucky to be skating again a week after taking a puck to the face that left him unable to see much at all until the next morning.
EDMONTON, Alberta - It would be difficult to find a team much harder to figure out than the Edmonton Oilers.
TORONTO - Jonathan Bernier and Trevor Smith helped the Toronto Maple Leafs end a five-game skid.
ST. LOUIS - Derek Roy needed less than 2 minutes to redeem himself Thursday night.