- Stars' Spezza out after going head-first into boards Updated: Feb-05-16 10:01 pm
DALLAS - Dallas Stars forward Jason Spezza has been placed on injured reserve after he went head-first into the boards and left a game against Colorado.
- Klingberg's goal early in OT lifts Stars to 4-3 win over Avs Updated: Feb-05-16 1:09 am
DENVER - Stars defenseman John Klingberg wanted to catch the goalie off guard as he led a 3-on-1 rush in overtime.
- Toews scores 2nd goal in OT, Blackhawks beat Coyotes 5-4 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:06 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Players from both teams raced through the wide-open overtime, leaving players gasping for air as they finished out shifts and tried getting to the bench.
- Donskoi, Thornton score in 2nd to lead Sharks over Blues 3-1 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:27 am
ST. LOUIS - San Jose Sharks goalie Martin Jones set the tone early Thursday night.
- Simmonds scores twice to lead Flyers past Predators 6-3 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:12 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - No one appears to be able to stop Wayne Simmonds right now.
- Brassard scores winner in 3rd, Rangers rally past Wild 4-2 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - With his team down two goals after the first period, coach Alain Vigneault didn't make a big speech to rally the inconsistent New York Rangers.
- Leighton on verge of breaking Bower's AHL shutout record Updated: Feb-04-16 6:34 pm
Most hockey fans remember Michael Leighton as the goaltender who gave up Patrick Kane's Stanley Cup-winning goal in 2010. Now he's one shutout away from a much more favorable place in history.
- Winnipeg Jets forward Burmistrov fined $2,000 for diving Updated: Feb-04-16 4:36 pm
NEW YORK - Winnipeg Jets forward Alexander Burmistrov has been fined $2,000 for diving/embellishment.
- Avalanche G Varlamov returns to practice with lawsuit over Updated: Feb-03-16 9:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Semyon Varlamov was back at practice Wednesday, his mind at ease after winning a civil lawsuit even if his game remained a bit rusty.
- Brouwer scores with 1:05 left, Blues beat Predators 1-0 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:44 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - No matter which goalie they start, the St. Louis Blues have been flawless in Nashville this season.
- Crawford helps Blackhawks to 2-1 win over Avalanche Updated: Feb-03-16 12:41 am
DENVER - Richard Panik did his best Jonathan Toews imitation, scoring a goal and even playing on the top line at times.
- Seguin scores twice, Stars beat Jets 5-3 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:34 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Tyler Seguin took a final bite of pizza, quickly sipped from a bottle of water and turned to reporters for a postgame interview.
- Berube, Nelson lead Islanders to 5-3 win over Wild Updated: Feb-02-16 11:44 pm
NEW YORK - Mobbed at center ice after his first NHL win, Jean-Francois Berube was understandably all smiles after the game. So were his teammates.
- Jury backs Varlamov in civil case, awards Avs goalie $126K Updated: Feb-02-16 11:29 pm
DENVER - A jury on Tuesday sided with Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov in a lawsuit filed against him by a former girlfriend who claimed he beat her during an argument in 2013.
- After extended break, Blues get extended workout Updated: Feb-01-16 7:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - Kevin Shattenkirk spent much of an extended, week-long All-Star break catching some rays on the beach in Mexico.
- Nashville puts on good show for NHL All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Music City waited 18 years to host the NHL All-Star game.
- Chicago Blackhawks, WGN Radio extend contract to 2023-2024 Updated: Jan-28-16 10:30 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks and WGN Radio have agreed to a five-year broadcast rights holder extension.
- Kuznetsov, Neal replace Ovechkin, Toews as NHL All-Stars Updated: Jan-28-16 10:29 am
- Landeskog leads surging Avs' comeback for 4-3 win over Kings Updated: Jan-28-16 2:10 am
LOS ANGELES - The Colorado Avalanche's lingering pain from a blowout loss one night earlier only sweetened their comeback win over the Los Angeles Kings.
- Weber, Predators cap perfect trip with 2-1 win over Flames Updated: Jan-28-16 1:46 am
CALGARY, Alberta - A perfect four-game road trip has Nashville back in a playoff spot as they enter the All-Star break.
- Decisions at top of 2013 draft still affecting NHL Updated: Jan-27-16 3:52 pm
The second-guessing came immediately after the Colorado Avalanche picked center Nathan MacKinnon first and the Florida Panthers selected center Aleksander Barkov second in the 2013 draft. Blue-chip defenseman Seth Jones was considered the top prospect by many scouts, and winger Jonathan Drouin was coming off a 100-point season in juniors.
- Ryan O'Reilly making All-Star impact in 1st year in Buffalo Updated: Jan-27-16 1:50 pm
BUFFALO, New York - It's a half hour after practice, and not all of the Buffalo Sabres are off the ice. When coach Dan Bylsma's formal session ends, forward Ryan O'Reilly takes over by working a handful of teammates through a series of drills.
- Neal scores late winner to lift Predators over Canucks 2-1 Updated: Jan-27-16 2:36 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - James Neal was not about to downplay the importance of Nashville's three-game winning streak.
- Thornton records 1,300th point, Sharks beat Avalanche 6-1 Updated: Jan-27-16 1:34 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton reached an impressive milestone in familiar fashion: by threading one of his pinpoint passes on the power play to a wide open teammate for an easy goal.
- Ehlers gets 3 goals and Jets beat Coyotes 5-2 Updated: Jan-27-16 12:36 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - It was instant chemistry for Nikolaj Ehlers and his new linemates on Tuesday night.