- Wicker to speak at MSU graduation Updated: Dec-08-13 12:05 pm
- Youngest Miss. lawmaker sworn in on 22nd birthday Updated: Dec-06-13 1:19 pm
- Top Miss. lawmakers release FY15 budget proposal Updated: Dec-03-13 5:55 pm
- Jeramey Anderson wins House District 110 seat Updated: Nov-27-13 9:01 am
- Miss. lawmakers eye Internet gambling expansion Updated: Nov-25-13 5:04 am
- Bridge dedicated for former Miss. lawmaker Updated: Nov-07-13 9:03 am
- Runoffs in 2 races for Mississippi House seats Updated: Nov-06-13 9:14 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., will speak to fall semester graduates at Mississippi State University on Saturday in Starkville.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Democrat Jeramey Anderson of Moss Point has been sworn in as the youngest member of the Mississippi Legislature.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Top Mississippi lawmakers on Tuesday released their state budget proposal for the coming year, and their plan is different from Gov. Phil Bryant's in several ways.
MOSS POINT, Mississippi - Political newcomer Jeramey Anderson has been elected to the Mississippi House from District 110 in Jackson County.
BILOXI, Mississippi - Mississippi lawmakers are watching Tuesday's launch of Internet gambling in New Jersey.
HOUSTON, Mississippi - A bridge in Chickasaw County will now be called the Representative William "Billy" E. Bowles Memorial Bridge.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Runoffs will decide special elections for two Mississippi House districts while Oscar Deaton bested four opponents in Vicksburg-based House District 55.