- Tobacco growers vote to continue self-assessment of sales Updated: Nov-25-15 2:17 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - North Carolina tobacco growers have voted to continue a self-assessment that raises funds to support tobacco-related research and extension efforts of N.C. State University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
- UNC board was divided on pay raises for 12 chancellors Updated: Nov-16-15 5:50 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The University of North Carolina's governing board was sharply divided on raising salaries last month for leaders of a dozen campuses.
- The Latest: UNC leaders give up closed-door pay raise info Updated: Nov-13-15 3:51 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - The latest news on legislative demands for North Carolina public university leaders to turn over details of a close-door meeting that resulted in big raises for a dozen top campus executives. All times local.
- 3 Nobel Prize winners gather at UNC-Chapel Hill symposium Updated: Nov-02-15 4:13 am
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - It's an all-star day for scientists as three Nobel Prize-winners meet at North Carolina's flagship public university.
- McCrory signs 9 bills, lets 2 others become law Updated: Oct-30-15 9:19 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory never used his veto stamp on the bills left behind on his desk when the General Assembly adjourned last month.