- Concern prompts UNC professor's column disclaimer Updated: Apr-13-14 11:25 am
- Rising UNC tuition funds aid for some students Updated: Apr-10-14 5:01 pm
- Federal government checking NC forest wetlands Updated: Apr-02-14 10:43 am
- UNC Charlotte plans new windows at dorm Updated: Mar-27-14 9:42 am
- UNC fraternity gets 1 year of probation Updated: Mar-26-14 7:19 am
- Accountability group unhappy with UNC response Updated: Mar-24-14 5:49 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - For the past six months, opinion pieces written in a Raleigh newspaper by a University of North Carolina law professor have included the disclaimer: "He doesn't speak for UNC."
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Some higher education leaders in North Carolina don't think it's fair that some of the tuition paid to attend the state's public universities is used to provide needier students with financial aid. The University of North Carolina's governing board is likely to tell students and their parents more about where their tuition spending goes.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Two federal agencies are investigating whether managers at North Carolina State University's massive Hofmann Forest illegally drained wetlands.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Officials at the University of North Carolina Charlotte say they will be putting new windows in a dorm where a student fell to his death earlier this week.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - A fraternity at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill has been placed on probation for a year after an investigation of alcohol-related problems involving new members.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The University of North Carolina so far has failed to address concerns raised by an accountability advocacy group about athletics and academics, the head of the group said in a follow-up letter.