- Utah slides by Colorado 24-17 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:47 pm
- Utah slides by Colorado 24-17 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:19 pm
- Colorado fall to No. 23 USC, 47-29 Updated: Nov-24-13 2:41 am
- Allen's 3 TDs lead No. 23 USC past Colorado 47-29 Updated: Nov-24-13 2:17 am
- Cal struggles in 41-24 loss to Colorado Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Colorado beats Cal 41-24 to snap conference skid Updated: Nov-16-13 9:33 pm
- Price leads Washington's 59-7 rout of Colorado Updated: Nov-09-13 11:11 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Turnovers sealed Colorado's fate in more ways than one.
SALT LAKE CITY - Kelvin York rushed for 132 yards and two touchdowns and Trevor Reilly had a late interception to help Utah slide by Colorado 24-17 on Saturday afternoon.
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado senior safety Parker Orms expected numerous bowl appearances when he arrived on campus.
BOULDER, Colorado - This game came down to talent, not temperature.
BOULDER, Colorado - As a punter, Jared Goff had a pretty good afternoon.
BOULDER, Colorado - Sefo Liufau threw for a career-high 364 yards and Paul Richardson tied a team record for receptions in a contest with 11 to help Colorado snap a 14-game conference losing streak by beating slumping California 41-24 on a windy Saturday.
SEATTLE - Keith Price threw for two touchdowns and ran for one as part of a huge first half where Washington racked up nearly 500 yards on offense, and the Huskies routed Colorado 59-7 to become bowl eligible for the fourth straight season.