- FINALS WATCH: Somber Shockers Updated: Apr-03-14 6:24 pm
- Marshall, McDermott take home AP yearly awards Updated: Apr-03-14 4:53 pm
- AP Coach of Year: Wichita State's Gregg Marshall Updated: Apr-03-14 3:42 pm
- Wichita State's Marshall to get Iba Award Updated: Mar-24-14 8:32 pm
- Shockers' memorable season ends early in tourney Updated: Mar-24-14 4:48 pm
- Bowling Green hires Shockers assistant as coach Updated: Mar-24-14 10:40 am
- Upstarts Kentucky, Stanford advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:54 am
- Wichita State falls to Kentucky, 78-76 Updated: Mar-23-14 8:17 pm
- Kentucky ends Wichita State's perfect run, 78-76 Updated: Mar-23-14 7:43 pm
- Cal Poly knocked out by unbeaten Wichita State Updated: Mar-21-14 11:30 pm
- Wichita State goes to 35-0 with rout of Cal Poly Updated: Mar-21-14 10:56 pm
- Wichita St coach taking road less traveled to top Updated: Mar-19-14 4:00 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall made it back to the Final Four. Unfortunately, he was without this team.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall is growing accustomed to being center stage at the Final Four. He just wishes his team was with him this time around.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Gregg Marshall, whose Wichita State team was the first to reach the NCAA tournament undefeated in 33 years, has been selected The Associated Press' coach of the year.
ST. LOUIS - Gregg Marshall, who led Wichita State to a 35-1 record and a No. 1 seeding in the NCAA tournament, has been selected as the recipient of the Henry Iba Coach of the Year Award, presented by the U.S. Basketball Writers Association.
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State's season came to a conclusion long before even Kentucky coach John Calipari thought it deserved, at the hands of his Wildcats in a thrilling NCAA tournament game.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Bowling Green State University has hired Wichita State assistant Chris Jans as its new head coach, replacing the fired Louis Orr.
ST. LOUIS - There were times this season that Kentucky coach John Calipari wondered whether his team, long on talent and short on experience, would ever buy into the gospel he'd been preaching.
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall walked slowly through the line for post-game handshakes, congratulating every player from Kentucky on advancing to the Sweet 16.
ST. LOUIS - John Calipari stood frozen on the Kentucky sideline. Every player on the Wichita State bench held his breath. Everything seemed to stop inside the Scottrade Center as Fred VanVleet let loose with a 3-pointer that could have kept the Shockers perfect.
ST. LOUIS - For Cal Poly, the highlight of the day came before tip-off when a famous alum dropped by the locker room.
ST. LOUIS - The 35-0 record stands out in bold face.
ST. LOUIS - To understand Gregg Marshall is to understand that he's a product of his past.