- A's considering temporary home if lease expires Updated: Mar-09-14 4:15 pm
- Cubs eager to see what 3B Bryant can do Updated: Mar-04-14 3:32 pm
- 1st look with expanded MLB replay: The call stands Updated: Mar-03-14 7:47 pm
- MLB criticized vetoed Arizona rights bill Updated: Feb-26-14 8:05 pm
- Clark says no issues with A-Rod going forward Updated: Feb-24-14 3:43 pm
- Venezuelans in MLB have their minds back home Updated: Feb-22-14 6:38 pm
- Pirates sign LHP Yang to a minor league contract Updated: Feb-13-14 5:36 pm
- Ex-MLB catcher Paulino gets 100-game drug penalty Updated: Feb-12-14 4:30 pm
- Jeter says Yankees have to move on without A-Rod Updated: Feb-10-14 2:58 pm
OAKLAND, California - Oakland A's owner Lew Wolff is considering moving the team to a temporary location if he can't extend a two-year lease with the Oakland Coliseum.
MESA, Arizona - No. 77 would seem to be the classic spring-training number assigned to a player soon to be toiling down on the farm.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Standing at first base, Chris Rahl realized he was probably destined to become the answer to a trivia question.
NEW YORK - Major League Baseball issued a statement criticizing legislation in Arizona that Gov. Jan Brewer vetoed a few hours later.
TAMPA, Florida - Union head Tony Clark says the players' association has no issues going forward with suspended New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez.
Spring training is a time to get in shape for the upcoming major league season, work on mechanics or maybe compete for a spot on the team.
PITTSBURGH - Taiwanese left-hander Yao-Hsun Yang and the Pittsburgh Pirates have agreed to a minor league contract that includes an invitation to big league spring training camp.
NEW YORK - Former major league catcher Ronny Paulino has been suspended 100 games for violating the minor league drug program.
TAMPA, Florida - Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season.