- Trial delayed for Ohio lawmaker charged with fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 12:11 pm
- Libertarian governor candidate challenged in Ohio Updated: Mar-04-14 5:27 pm
- Alabama House to debate stringent abortion ban Updated: Mar-03-14 7:41 pm
- Governor appoints new top Ohio utility regulator Updated: Feb-28-14 4:31 pm
- Cincy, Cleveland, Columbus make RNC convention cut Updated: Feb-27-14 5:08 pm
- Ohio calamity-day bill hits snag; debate continues Updated: Feb-26-14 7:35 pm
- Ohio lawmakers pass new provisional ballot rules Updated: Feb-26-14 7:26 pm
- Ohio bill on religion, gay rights is withdrawn Updated: Feb-26-14 5:08 pm
- Patrol post to be named for Ohio House speaker Updated: Feb-24-14 7:19 pm
- Editorials from around Ohio Updated: Feb-24-14 9:08 am
- Ohio bill would require 1 license plate, not 2 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:41 am
- Ohio lawmaker says wife will run as his write-in Updated: Feb-20-14 4:31 pm
- Senate Dems raise school, tax issues with Ohio gov Updated: Feb-20-14 12:29 pm
- Ohio bill increases access to overdose antidote Updated: Feb-19-14 2:36 pm
- Ohio pols weigh forced mental illness treatment Updated: Feb-15-14 9:02 am
- Ohio House approves sidewalk parking for scooters Updated: Feb-12-14 3:52 pm
- Ohio Senate OKs ban on e-cigarette sales to kids Updated: Feb-12-14 3:19 pm
- Seniors could skip make-up days under Ohio bill Updated: Feb-10-14 10:58 am
CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio lawmaker charged with fraud and theft for allegedly misleading investors about a company's financial status and using their money for personal gain won't go on trial next month.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Lawyers sparred Tuesday over whether a Libertarian gubernatorial candidate in Ohio is qualified for the May ballot, a dispute whose outcome could affect Republican Gov. John Kasich's re-election bid.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama House is set to debate four abortion bills Tuesday, including a "fetal heartbeat" measure that supporters and opponents agree will likely face an immediate court challenge if it becomes law - and in some ways that's exactly what proponents want.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has picked a former state budget director and lawmaker to be Ohio's top utility regulator.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's three largest cities - Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus - have been named finalists in the competition to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State lawmakers disagreed Wednesday over how many additional calamity days to give Ohio schools off this year because of the winter's hazardous weather, and how districts can make up the ones they have already taken.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio lawmakers on Wednesday approved a bill setting forth when provisional ballots are counted in the political swing state and what it takes to cast one.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State lawmakers in Ohio withdrew legislation Wednesday that mirrors an Arizona bill that's come under fire for protecting those who assert their religious beliefs in refusing service to gays.
MEDINA, Ohio - Ohio's governor says a State Highway Patrol post will be renamed in honor of a longtime state lawmaker and judge.
Excerpts of recent editorials of statewide and national interest from Ohio newspapers:
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Motorists would only be required to display a single license plate on the rear of their vehicles under a proposal pending in the Ohio House.
FREMONT, Ohio - A longtime Republican in the Ohio House says his wife will run as a write-in candidate for his seat after a paperwork error forced him off the primary ballot.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democrats in the Ohio Senate say they'll push Republican Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) to include more preschool funding, expanded drug addiction services and a steeper tax hike on oil-and-gas drillers in his upcoming midterm budget.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Senate has approved a bill to provide a drug overdose antidote to friends or family members of addicts without the risk of prosecution.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - More people with severe mental illness could receive court-ordered outpatient treatment and get it sooner under bills before Ohio lawmakers.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohioans could park certain motor scooters and motorized cycles on sidewalks under a proposal approved by state lawmakers.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio bill to keep electronic cigarettes out of the hands of minors cleared the state Senate on Wednesday, amid questions from some anti-smoking groups about how the proposal defines the products.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio proposal would let high school seniors be excused from certain school days their district must make up because of weather-related closures.