- Longtime Ohio House leader Mallory dead at 82 Updated: Dec-10-13 3:33 pm
- Ohio House backs bill for cyberstalking victims Updated: Dec-05-13 11:37 am
- Senate OKs bill altering Ohio teacher evaluations Updated: Dec-05-13 12:13 am
- Ohio Democrats select new Senate leadership team Updated: Dec-04-13 7:55 pm
- Vote on divisive Ohio energy bill delayed again Updated: Dec-04-13 5:43 pm
- Ohio lawmakers OK bill targeting Medicaid growth Updated: Dec-04-13 5:35 pm
- Oil, gas drilling tax hike unveiled in Ohio House Updated: Dec-04-13 4:39 pm
- Ohio says board acted within law in Medicaid case Updated: Nov-25-13 6:35 pm
- Lawmakers OK allergy shots in Ohio schools Updated: Nov-21-13 6:22 am
- 'Stand your ground' proposal clears Ohio House Updated: Nov-20-13 8:08 pm
- FitzGerald picks SW Ohio senator as running mate Updated: Nov-20-13 5:18 pm
- Ohio Senate passes bill to limit board's authority Updated: Nov-20-13 4:51 pm
- Cleveland business group backs aerospace study Updated: Nov-19-13 4:11 pm
- Bill tries to head off Ohio traffic camera ban Updated: Nov-14-13 8:10 am
- Ohio bill would let scooters park on sidewalks Updated: Nov-10-13 9:28 am
CINCINNATI - Former Ohio legislator William L. Mallory, who was the state's first black House majority leader and longest-serving in its history, died Tuesday in Cincinnati at the age of 82.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Victims of cyberstalking and other technology-based harassment would get better protection under a proposal approved by the Ohio House.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A bill reducing the number of state-mandated evaluations required for well-rated public school teachers has unanimously cleared the Ohio Senate.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democrats in the Ohio Senate have picked new leaders after two members stepped from their caucus roles to pursue statewide offices next year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A proposal to adjust Ohio's renewable energy and efficiency mandates stalled for a second time on Wednesday amid opposition from environmental and consumer interests and some majority Republican lawmakers.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Legislature has passed a bill to create a new oversight committee for Medicaid and take steps to limit the cost growth of the federal-state health program for the poor and disabled.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's oil and gas industry says it supports newly introduced tax changes that include a rate hike on horizontally drilled shale wells in a compromise struck with the Ohio House.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio legislative panel acted consistently with state law and standard practice when it approved a request to fund an expansion of the Medicaid program last month, state attorneys argued in a court filing Monday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio House has passed a bill that will make it much easier for schools to stock general-use supplies of epinephrine shots used to counter allergic reactions.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Opponents including black legislators, youth and church groups decried the dangers of an Ohio "stand your ground" self-defense proposal on Wednesday, as the expansive gun measure cleared the state House.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democrat challenging Ohio Republican Gov. John Kasich next year picked a friend and ally of President Barack Obama as his running mate on Wednesday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio senators have approved a bill to place limits on a legislative board that had a key role in the state's expansion of Medicaid.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - One of the largest chambers of commerce in the U.S. is backing Ohio legislation aimed at helping the state more aggressively promote its aerospace industry.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Some cities that rely on traffic cameras are urging Ohio lawmakers to pass statewide standards on their use instead of banning them altogether.
CINCINNATI - A proposal before state lawmakers would let Ohioans park their motor scooters on sidewalks.