- Canadiens sink Coyotes 3-1 Updated: Dec-18-13 12:36 am
- Panthers surprise Maple Leafs 3-1 Updated: Dec-18-13 12:20 am
- Ducks too much for Red Wings 5-2 Updated: Dec-17-13 11:51 pm
- Filppula rallies Lightning past Isles 3-2 in SO Updated: Dec-17-13 11:35 pm
- Jakub Voracek leads Flyers over Capitals, 5-2 Updated: Dec-17-13 11:24 pm
- Iginla gets 2 assists, Bruins beat Flames 2-0 Updated: Dec-17-13 11:18 pm
- Sabres topple Jets 4-2 Updated: Dec-17-13 11:03 pm
- Cincinnati beats Pittsburgh 44-43 Updated: Dec-17-13 10:24 pm
- Blue Jackets Boll has ankle surgery; recall Skille Updated: Dec-17-13 4:12 pm
- Kevin Dineen to coach Canada's women's hockey team Updated: Dec-17-13 3:26 pm
- Sabres shuffle roster by calling up 2, demoting 3 Updated: Dec-17-13 10:02 am
- Senators edge Blues 3-2 in OT Updated: Dec-17-13 12:03 am
- Crosby lifts Penguins past Maple Leafs 3-1 Updated: Dec-16-13 10:56 pm
- Kane's 3rd-period goal gives Jets 3-2 win over CBJ Updated: Dec-16-13 10:39 pm
- Bruins' Thornton appealing 15-game suspension Updated: Dec-16-13 7:00 pm
- Montreal's Parros suffers 2nd concussion in fight Updated: Dec-16-13 3:23 pm
- Penguins place D Kris Letang on injured reserve Updated: Dec-16-13 1:20 pm
- Winchester, Bjugstad lift Panthers past Canadiens Updated: Dec-15-13 11:36 pm
- Rangers rally to beat Flames 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-15-13 11:24 pm
- Bishop leads Lightning past Red Wings, 3-0 Updated: Dec-15-13 9:09 pm
- Capitals rally to beat Flyers in shootout Updated: Dec-15-13 8:20 pm
- Canucks' win streak at 7 after 6-2 rout of Bruins Updated: Dec-15-13 2:59 am
- Carolina ends road trip with 3-1 win over Phoenix Updated: Dec-14-13 11:51 pm
- Penguins' Malkin hurts left leg against Red Wings Updated: Dec-14-13 11:29 pm
- Maple Leafs cruise past Blackhawks 7-3 Updated: Dec-14-13 11:25 pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens' strong special teams paced their win over the Phoenix Coyotes.
TORONTO - The Florida Panthers are starting to make steady progress in the Eastern Conference.
DETROIT - The Anaheim Ducks used a fast start to stay on a roll.
UNIONDALE, New York - In a season filled with demoralizing losses, Tuesday night's meltdown against Tampa Bay was the worst yet for the New York Islanders.
PHILADELPHIA - A three-goal cushion was much easier for the Philadelphia Flyers to protect the second time around.
BOSTON - With the emotions and hoopla of playing against his former team now a week and some 2,500 miles behind him, Jarome Iginla felt more relaxed facing Calgary again.
BUFFALO, New York - Matt Moulson is sensing something different around the Buffalo Sabres after their first third-period comeback win of the season.
NEW YORK - It was impossible not to think of the Big East when Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, two former members of the conference, met in the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus right wing Jared Boll will be out three to four months after surgery to repair a torn tendon in his ankle.
CALGARY, Alberta - Kevin Dineen became coach of Canada's women's hockey team Tuesday ahead of the Sochi Olympics, a month after his firing by the Florida Panthers.
OTTAWA - Cody Ceci had a special homecoming on Monday night.
PITTSBURGH - The steady stream of bold-faced names heading to injured reserve shows no signs of abating for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - After sitting out six games with an injury, Evander Kane wanted to make up for lost time.
TORONTO - Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton has decided to appeal his 15-game suspension for punching and injuring unsuspecting Penguins defenseman Brooks Orpik.
NEW YORK - Henrik Lundqvist already knows the joy of getting a lucrative contract extension. Who knew that one week later, a win at Madison Square Garden would bring the star goalie pure jubilation.
WASHINGTON - Alex Ovechkin was a bit off - and still on target.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Known for his fiery demeanor during previous NHL stops, John Tortorella's anger has been on simmer since he took over as coach of the Vancouver Canucks.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Carolina Hurricanes have spent a good portion of the past two weeks on the road and had mixed results.
TORONTO - The Toronto Maple Leafs were coming off a poor game in St. Louis where coach Randy Carlyle said his team looked "brain-dead."