- Canadiens sign Daniel Carr, Connor Crisp Updated: Apr-24-14 4:56 pm
- Cabrera, Scherzer lead Tigers over White Sox 7-4 Updated: Apr-24-14 4:47 pm
- Canadiens face long wait for next playoff series Updated: Apr-24-14 3:44 pm
- Another goalie switch for the Flyers coming up Updated: Apr-24-14 3:35 pm
- Red Wings pencil Zetterberg into lineup for Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:23 pm
- Kopitar, Bergeron, Toews finalists for Selke award Updated: Apr-24-14 12:05 pm
- Report: Jacobs have had discussions about Bills Updated: Apr-24-14 12:45 am
- Dubinsky, Foligno lift CBJ to 1st home playoff win Updated: Apr-23-14 11:26 pm
- Flyers lack punch at home on power play Updated: Apr-23-14 9:30 pm
- Johnson, Palat, MacKinnon up for rookie award Updated: Apr-23-14 9:21 pm
- Senators reject Louisiana Medicaid expansion bill Updated: Apr-23-14 6:46 pm
- Young Lightning look to future after playoff loss Updated: Apr-23-14 4:37 pm
- Rangers aid Lundqvist with bevy of blocked shots Updated: Apr-23-14 3:06 pm
- Rangers beat Flyers 4-1 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-23-14 3:20 am
- Canadiens sweep Lightning after 4-3 win Updated: Apr-23-14 12:15 am
- Bruins beat Red Wings 3-0 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-22-14 11:23 pm
- Red Wings' Alfredsson misses game with back injury Updated: Apr-22-14 8:09 pm
- Senators reject bill to lessen marijuana penalties Updated: Apr-22-14 5:13 pm
- Senators seek support for Southwest Chief route Updated: Apr-22-14 4:02 pm
- Bruins top Red Wings 4-1, even series at 1-1 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:53 pm
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series Updated: Apr-20-14 4:36 pm
- Boston's Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing Updated: Apr-19-14 3:39 pm
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Detroit gains home-ice advantage, tops Boston 1-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 3:15 am
- Canadiens top Lightning again for 2-0 series lead Updated: Apr-18-14 11:33 pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens signed Union College scoring leader Daniel Carr and Ontario Hockey League forward Connor Crisp to entry-level contracts Thursday.
BUFFALO, New York - The Jacobs family is, in fact, involved in helping secure the Bills' future in Buffalo, and hasn't ruled out getting involved in buying the team.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In the dressing room after Brandon Dubinsky's late goal forced overtime, Columbus Blue Jackets forward Nick Foligno half-jokingly said he'd get the winner.
PHILADELPHIA - Back on their home ice, the Philadelphia Flyers fizzled on the power play.
NEW YORK - Tampa Bay Lightning forwards Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat are finalists for the NHL's top rookie award.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana lawmakers again have turned away efforts to expand the state Medicaid program as allowed under the federal health care law, with the Senate health committee overwhelmingly rejecting the idea Wednesday.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged.
NEW YORK - Henrik Lundqvist was busy while stopping 31 of 32 Philadelphia shots that got through to him in the New York Rangers' Game 3 playoff win over the Flyers.
PHILADELPHIA - While his teammates mobbed him after a late goal, Dan Carcillo trash-talked with Flyers fans through the glass before hitting the bench for a celebration.
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens swept their way into the second round of the NHL playoffs, and now look forward to some rest.
DETROIT - The Boston Bruins took full advantage of Detroit's mistakes, and their stellar goaltender's flawless performance.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana won't lessen its penalties for marijuana possession, keeping laws on the books that allow people to be jailed up to 20 years for repeat offenses of having the drug in hand.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Three U.S. senators are seeking support for capital improvements to Amtrak's long-distance routes, including one that passes through New Mexico and Colorado.
BOSTON - Two power-play goals and stingy penalty killing ended the Boston Bruins' offensive drought and tied their playoff series.
NEW YORK - This win was three years in the making for backup goalie Ray Emery and the rest of the Philadelphia Flyers.
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
TAMPA, Florida - The Montreal Canadiens are gaining confidence with every playoff victory.