- Blue Jackets sign defenseman Ryan Murray to 2-year extension Updated: Feb-11-16 6:46 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets signed defenseman Ryan Murray to a two-year, $5.65 million contract extension Thursday.
- Bruins say goalie Malcolm Subban has fractured larynx Updated: Feb-11-16 5:45 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins say goaltending prospect Malcolm Subban has a fractured larynx and will miss at least eight weeks.
- Red Wings make plans to mark final season at Joe Louis Arena Updated: Feb-11-16 12:20 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings are making plans for the team's final season at Joe Louis Arena.
- Maple Leafs' Kadri fined $5,000 for throat-slashing gesture Updated: Feb-11-16 12:06 pm
- Lundqvist stops 34 shots, Rangers blank Penguins 3-0 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:14 am
PITTSBURGH - The New York Rangers are missing their captain and one of their leading scorers. They still have one of the best goaltenders in the league.
- Dion Phaneuf loses in Senators debut 3-1 against Red Wings Updated: Feb-10-16 10:44 pm
DETROIT - Dion Phaneuf skated backward, swiveled his hips from left to right and fell on one of his first shifts with the Ottawa Senators.
- Sabres place Girgensons on IR, call up Bailey from minors Updated: Feb-10-16 4:37 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Sabres have placed forward Zemgus Girgensons on injured reserve and called up forward Justin Bailey from the minors.
- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game Updated: Feb-10-16 8:23 am
When Brent Burns packs his bags for road trips, the San Jose Sharks defenseman often leaves something behind: His cosmetic teeth.
- Short-handed Flames hold on for 4-3 win over Maple Leafs Updated: Feb-10-16 1:30 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Flames center Markus Granlund made the most of his opportunity after three teammates were benched.
- Johansson has goal, 2 assists as Caps beat Predators 5-3 Updated: Feb-10-16 1:07 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A return to Nashville for Washington Capitals coach Barry Trotz was nice, but winning was even better.
- Boucher leads Devils over Oilers 2-1 on Brodeur's big night Updated: Feb-10-16 12:34 am
- Plekanec scores twice, Canadiens beat Lightning 4-2 Updated: Feb-10-16 12:24 am
MONTREAL - Tomas Plekanec has stepped up his game lately, and the Montreal Canadiens are returning to their early season winning ways.
- Clutterbuck scores SO winner, Islanders top Blue Jackets 3-2 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The New York Islanders put a bad first period behind them and were able to break through against rookie goalie Joonas Korpisalo.
- Lucic scores in return to Boston; Kings rout Bruins 9-2 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:33 pm
BOSTON - Milan Lucic looked as though he didn't want the night to end, taking the ice after both teams left to thank the fans who showered him with cheers most of the game.
- Fast-starting Florida Panthers beat Buffalo Sabres 7-4 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:32 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Shut out one night. On fire the next.
- Rakell scores twice to lead Ducks over Flyers 4-1 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Rickard Rakell was so upset following his performance on Monday that he couldn't sleep. Rest assured, he got some shut-eye after this one.
- Martin Brodeur has No. 30 jersey retired by Devils Updated: Feb-09-16 9:55 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Martin Brodeur tried to start his thank you speech only to be drowned out by the roaring crowd.
- Penguins' Malkin to miss rest of week with lower-body injury Updated: Feb-09-16 3:32 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins center Evgeni Malkin's lower-body injury will keep him out at least the rest of the week.
- Senators get Phaneuf from Maple Leafs in 9-player trade Updated: Feb-09-16 2:23 pm
General manager Lou Lamoriello plans to exhaust the alphabet from A to Z to improve the Toronto Maple Leafs. His latest move was trading the man who has worn the "C'' on his chest for the past six seasons.
- Stone has 2 goals, assist and Sens beat Lightning 5-1 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:32 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - For the first time in a long time the Ottawa Senators are feeling good about themselves.
- Pavel Datsyuk scores 2 in 3rd, Red Wings beat Panthers 3-0 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:24 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings have been competitive this season despite being in the middle of the pack, at best, in scoring.
- Lundqvist makes 27 saves, Rangers win third in row Updated: Feb-08-16 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are starting to make a stretch run, and they are doing it with a couple of key players sidelined.
- Crosby scores in 7th straight, Penguins top Ducks 6-2 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:47 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby felt Cam Fowler's stick desperately tugging at his jersey and kept right on skating. Breaking in all alone against Anaheim goaltender John Gibson, Crosby kept Fowler at bay long enough to rip a wrist shot over Gibson's glove and into the net, the most elaborate display of a hot streak that shows no signs of slowing.
- Panthers' Aleksander Barkov leaves with injury after hit Updated: Feb-08-16 10:04 pm
- Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh misses game with Devils Updated: Feb-08-16 6:04 pm
NEW YORK - Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh has been ruled out for New York's game with the New Jersey Devils with a possible concussion.