- USC's Kessler fights for an upbeat finish to career vs UCLA Updated: Nov-25-15 5:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has only one game left at the Coliseum. Only one chance left to beat UCLA.
- Canadiens sign general manager Marc Bergevin to extension Updated: Nov-25-15 3:55 pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens have signed general manager and executive vice president Marc Bergevin to a multiyear contract extension through the end of the 2021-22 season.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Pageau scores twice, Senators hold off Stars 7-4 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 am
DALLAS - Craig Anderson didn't need a third straight shutout, though he did need some big third-period saves.
- Forbes: Rangers most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion Updated: Nov-24-15 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are the most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion, taking the top spot on the Forbes list for the first time since 2004.
- Gostisbehere lifts Flyers over Hurricanes 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 1:12 am
PHILADELPHIA - The Flyers were relieved to finally score a goal. Then they breathed even easier after picking up a win.
- Krejci scores in shootout, Bruins beat Maple Leafs Updated: Nov-24-15 12:57 am
TORONTO - David Krejci will get a lot of the credit for the Bruins' victory. He'd prefer to give it to the penalty-kill unit.
- Quick bounces back, Kings beat Panthers 3-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:52 am
SUNRISE, Florida - The Los Angeles Kings feel they are back on track.
- Brouwer, Fabbri score in 3rd as Blues rally past Sabres 2-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
BUFFALO, New York - On a night of odd bounces and missed chances, Robby Fabbri fittingly didn't see his game-winner cross the goal line.
- Lundqvist makes 31 saves, Rangers blank Predators 3-0 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Derek Stepan and the New York Rangers are well aware who is most responsible for their sensational start.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Canadiens beat Islanders 4-2, lose Gallagher to injury Updated: Nov-22-15 11:08 pm
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Niemi gets 2nd shutout and Stars beat Sabres 3-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:43 am
DALLAS - Antti Niemi is a man of few words, and sometimes even fewer goals.
- Pulkkinen scores late in OT to lift Red Wings past Blues Updated: Nov-22-15 12:02 am
ST. LOUIS - Teemu Pulkkinen capped off a big week for the Detroit Red Wings.
- Rask gets 2nd shutout as Bruins beat Maple Leafs 2-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:39 pm
BOSTON - Boston captain Zdeno Chara had plenty of time for once, and he made the most of it.
- Anderson gets 2nd straight shutout, Senators beat Flyers 4-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:33 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - After dropping five of their first six home games, the Senators seem to have figured out the Canadian Tire Centre.
- Nash completes hat trick in OT to lift Rangers past Panthers Updated: Nov-21-15 11:24 pm
- Marleau gets 1,000th point, Sharks beat Penguins 3-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - San Jose Sharks forward Patrick Marleau helped his team continue its roll on the same night he joined an elite group of NHL players.
- Stamkos has 2 goals, Lightning top Ducks 5-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:10 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning may be coming out of their offensive funk.
- Capitals score 4 in first, beat Avalanche 7-3 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:55 pm
- Sharks coach Peter DeBoer to miss game with personal matter Updated: Nov-21-15 11:29 am
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer will miss Saturday night's game in Pittsburgh to deal with a personal matter.
- Senators push for new Great Lakes heavy icebreaking ship Updated: Nov-21-15 4:01 am
DETROIT - Eight U.S. senators from the Great Lakes region are pushing for federal funding of a new icebreaking vessel to clear paths for winter cargo shipping.
- Draisaitl, Hall lift Oilers over Devils 5-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:42 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Leon Draisaitl is making life without injured young star Connor McDavid a little easier for the Edmonton Oilers.