- Harvey leads McNeese St. to 87-76 win over New Orleans Updated: Feb-11-16 11:01 pm
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - James Harvey was 5 of 8 from beyond the arc to tie his career high of 23 points as McNeese State stopped a three-game losing skid, beating New Orleans 87-76 on Thursday night.
- Central Arkansas beats Southeastern Louisiana 88-72 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:33 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Jordan Howard scored 24 points and made 12 of 13 free throws, Derreck Brooks added 18 points with four 3-pointers and Central Arkansas beat Southeastern Louisiana 88-72 on Tuesday night.
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats Houston Baptist 83-76 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:39 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Rashawn Thomas scored a career-high 34 points with 12 rebounds, three steals and four blocked shots to help Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beat Houston Baptist 83-76 Monday night.
- Abilene Christian holds off Lamar 71-67 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:38 pm
BEAUMONT, Texas - Jaylen Franklin scored 18 points and Abilene Christian held off Lamar 71-67 Monday night.
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:31 pm
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Thomas Walkup finished with 30 points and 10 rebounds to lead Stephen F. Austin to an 83-72 win over Northwestern State on Monday night.
- Nicholls St. beats Incarnate Word 71-60 in Southland upset Updated: Feb-08-16 10:00 pm
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - T.J. Carpenter scored 19 points and Liam Thomas added 10 more with nine rebounds as Nicholls State ran away from Incarnate Word 71-60 Monday night.
- Texas A&M-CC beats Sam Houston , 51-48; now tied for 2nd Updated: Feb-06-16 11:24 pm
HOUSTON - Bryce Douvier scored 10 points, including a pair of free throws to give Texas A&M-Corpus Christi the lead for good in a 51-48 win over Sam Houston State on Saturday night.
- Walkup has career high, SFA beats Houston Baptist 72-66 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:34 pm
HOUSTON - Thomas Walkup had a career-high 35 points to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 72-66 win over Houston Baptist on Saturday night and remain alone atop the Southland Conference standings.
- SE Louisiana cruises to 81-60 win over Abilene Christian Updated: Feb-06-16 9:10 pm
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Moses Greenwood scored 14 points on 6-for-9 shooting to help Southeastern Louisiana roll past Abilene Christian for an 81-60 win Saturday.
- Incarnate Word beats Lamar 74-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:01 pm
BEAUMONT, Texas - Jontrell Walker made 3 of 6 from 3-point range for 17 points and Incarnate Word pulled ahead late and held on to beat Lamar 74-71 on Saturday.
- Howard, Central Arkansas beat New Orleans 112-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:46 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Jordan Howard made six 3-pointers and scored 36 points - his second 30-plus game - and New Orleans cruised to a 112-77 win over New Orleans on Saturday.
- Ward, Bell lead Nicholls past McNeese State 71-56 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:09 pm
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Adam Ward and Johnathan Bell scored 15 points apiece as Nicholls rolled over McNeese State 71-56 on Saturday to halt a seven-game losing streak.
- Technical FTs help Incarnate Word beat Texas A&M CC 70-65 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:16 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jontrell Walker scored 23 points, Derail Green added 20, and each converted free throws off late technical fouls to lift Incarnate Word past Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 70-65 on Tuesday night.
- Northwestern State rolls past Central Arkansas 91-75 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:31 pm
NATCHITOCHES, Louisiana - Zeek Woodley scored 30 points and Northwestern State cruised to a 91-75 victory over Central Arkansas on Tuesday night for its third straight win.
- Abilene Christian upsets Houston Baptist 79-72 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:29 pm
ABILENE, Texas - Jaylen Franklin scored 21 points, Parker Wentz added 18 on five 3-pointers and Abilene Christian used a big first half to upset Houston Baptist 79-72 on Tuesday night, ending the Huskies' 10-game winning streak and handing them their first Southland Conference defeat.
- New Orleans beats in-state rival Nicholls State 74-53 Updated: Feb-01-16 11:34 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Christavious Gill scored 17 points and New Orleans beat in-state rival Nicholls State 74-53 Monday night for its third straight win.
- Filmore, Southeast Louisiana beat McNeese State 82-80 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:46 pm
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Joshua Filmore hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with nine seconds to play and finished with 18 points to help Southeast Louisiana beat McNeese State 82-80 Monday night.
- Sam Houston State survives to beat Lamar, 69-66 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:28 pm
BEAUMONT, Texas - Aurimas Majauskas scored 17 points and Jamal Williams made 4 of 4 at the free throw line in the final 16 seconds to seal Sam Houston State's 69-66 win over Lamar on Monday night.
- Thomas leads Texas A&M-CC to 73-63 win over SE Louisiana Updated: Jan-26-16 11:44 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Rashawn Thomas had 13 points, grabbed 12 rebounds and had a career-high seven blocks to lead Texas A&M-Corpus Christi to a 73-63 victory over Southeastern Louisiana on Tuesday night for its eighth-straight win.
- Burr, McNeese State beat Incarnate Word 79-76 in OT Updated: Jan-26-16 1:07 am
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Jamaya Burr scored eight of his 26 points in overtime to help McNeese State beat Incarnate Word 79-76 on Monday night.
- New Orleans storms past Central Arkansas, 94-82 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:39 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Kevin Hill scored 23 points and pulled down 14 rebounds and New Orleans beat Central Arkansas 94-82 on Monday night.
- Houston Baptist beats Hillsdale Free Will Baptist 109-84 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:19 pm
HOUSTON - Jourdan Stickler scored a career-high 22 points to lead seven Houston Baptist players in double figures as the Huskies cruised to a 109-84 win over Hillsdale Free Will Baptist on Monday night.
- Woodley scores 30, Northwestern St. beats Nicholls St. 88-80 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:14 pm
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Zeek Woodley scored 30 points on 12-of-17 shooting and Sabri Thompson added 18 points and three steals to help Northwestern State snap a seven-game skid and beat Nicholls State 88-80 Monday night.
- Stephen F Austin crushes Lamar 86-52 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:04 pm
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Thomas Walkup scored 22 points and Stephen F. Austin crushed Lamar 86-52 on Monday night.
- Sam Houston St cruises to 72-51 win over Abilene Christian Updated: Jan-25-16 9:31 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - Jovante' Spivey made four 3-pointers and scored 18 points to help Sam Houston State to an easy 72-51 win over Abilene Christian on Monday night.