- Stephen F. Austin defeats James Madison 70-57 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:49 pm
- Oral Roberts falls short against No. 11 Wichita St Updated: Dec-07-13 11:38 pm
- Early, Lufile lead No. 11 Wichita St. past ORU Updated: Dec-07-13 11:05 pm
- Sam Houston State rolls past Towson 67-55 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:14 pm
- Carpenter sparks Nicholls St past Loyola, 87-62 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:07 pm
- Minnesota defeats New Orleans 80-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:33 pm
- Northwestern State falls short vs. No. 16 Memphis Updated: Dec-07-13 5:24 pm
- No. 16 Memphis defeats Northwestern State 96-76 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:48 pm
- Houston Baptist routed 107-53 by No. 22 Michigan Updated: Dec-07-13 3:56 pm
- SE Missouri St hangs on to beat SE Louisiana 74-73 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:23 pm
- No. 22 Michigan routs Houston Baptist 107-53 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:15 pm
- Stephen F. Austin surges past Towson 79-69 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:14 am
- Sam Houston State outlasts James Madison 77-76 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:05 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 6:45 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 5:46 pm
- Lewis leads Houston Baptist past Rice 73-71 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:41 pm
- Incarnate Word defeats St. Edward's 77-67 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:09 pm
- Hot-shooting Arkansas downs SE Louisiana 111-65 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:30 pm
- Oral Roberts defeats Cameron 74-64 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:18 pm
- SMU dominates McNeese State for 88-59 win Updated: Dec-02-13 11:09 pm
- Kansas St overpowers Cent Arkansas 87-54 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:45 pm
- Stephen F. Austin holds off High Point 71-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 5:03 pm
- North Texas defeats SE Louisiana 75-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:36 pm
- Houston rally beats Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 78-67 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:34 pm
- Arkansas State outruns Lamar 95-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:39 pm
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Desmond Haymon scored five of his season-high 21 points on a pair of free throws and a 3-pointer early in the second half as Stephen F. Austin walked away from James Madison 70-57 Saturday night.
WICHITA, Kansas - Like most opposing coaches, Oral Roberts' Scott Sutton entered his game against No. 11 Wichita State focused on not letting the Shockers' backcourt of Fred VanVleet and Ron Baker take over.
WICHITA, Kansas - As Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall started recounting his team's first-half baskets Saturday, he suddenly stopped himself.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - T.J. Carpenter came off the bench to break an 11-11 tie with an eight-point outburst and spark Nicholls State to an 87-62 win over NAI Loyola-New Orleans Saturday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins led six Golden Gophers in double figures with 18 points as Minnesota defeated New Orleans 80-65 on Saturday afternoon.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Northwestern State coach Mike McConathy wasn't going to change his game plan against No. 16 Memphis. The Demons were going to run their fast-paced approach.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Tigers made a definitive statement early to show they weren't going to have a letdown after a big win in their last game.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - At halftime, Houston Baptist was shooting 67 percent from the field and 67 percent from 3-point range - and trailed by 26.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Mitch McGary pulled down a rebound and began dribbling, his teammates calmly finding their spots on the floor while the 6-foot-10 big man showed off his point guard skills.
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Thomas Walkup scored 20 points and Desmond Haymon added 18 to help Stephen F. Austin prevail over Towson 79-69 Friday night in an E-Tech Lumberjack Classic matchup.
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Jabari Peters scored 21 points and hit a late go-ahead 3-pointer to help lift Sam Houston State past James Madison 77-76 Friday night.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Until two weeks ago, Isaiah Cousins had never scored more than nine points in a game during his two seasons at Oklahoma.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 18 points, Isaiah Cousins added 12 and the Sooners pulled away for a 78-56 victory over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi on Thursday in a matinee that was rescheduled to start earlier because of concerns over bad weather.
HOUSTON - Rob Lewis scored 14 of his 16 points in the second half and made all eight of his free throw attempts in the final 2:31 to lift Houston Baptist over Rice 73-71 Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bobby Portis and Michael Qualls scored 16 points each to lead four players in double figures as Arkansas made quick work of Southeastern Louisiana in a 111-65 win.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Shawn Glover scored 15 points and took part in an early flurry of shots that boosted Oral Roberts past Division II Cameron 74-64 on Tuesday night.
GARLAND, Texas - Nic Moore hit all five of his 3-point attempts in the first half as SMU combined a long-distance barrage with inside domination to pull away early in its 88-59 rout of McNeese State Monday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Shane Southwell had 19 points and Thomas Gipson added 17 as Kansas State defeated Central Arkansas 87-54 in the first ever meetings between the schools.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Nikola Gajic's layup with just under two minutes to play lifted Stephen F. Austin into the lead for good, sparking a 71-68 win over High Point Sunday.
HOUSTON - TaShawn Thomas had 14 points on 7 of 8 shooting to help Houston rally for a 78-67 win over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Saturday night.
BEAUMONT, Texas - Melvin Johnson III dropped his first eight 3-pointers to finish with a season-best 26 points as Arkansas State defeated Lamar 95-89 on Saturday night.