- Rayson hits late FT, Central Michigan beats McNeese St 74-73 Updated: Nov-30-15 9:54 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Braylon Rayson made the second of two free throw attempts with 3 seconds left to give Central Michigan a 74-73 win over McNeese State on Monday night.
- NAIA Wiley upsets Sam Houston St., 67-66 on a late layup Updated: Nov-29-15 10:49 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - Kevondric Davis scored nine of his 26 points in the final two and a half minutes and Patrick Banks got to the rim for a layup with two seconds left in the game to earn NAIA Wiley College an upset win over Sam Houston State, 67-66 Sunday night.
- Stephen F. Austin tops Appalachian St., 94-84 in Music City Updated: Nov-29-15 7:08 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Thomas Walkup scored 24 points and Ty Charles added 22 and Stephen F. Austin won for the second time in three games at the Challenge in Music City tournament, beating Appalachian State 94-84 Sunday.
- Bland helps UC Riverside pull away to beat Lamar 74-69 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:41 pm
BEAUMONT, Texas - Jaylen Bland scored 10 of his 25 points in the final six minutes to help UC Riverside pull away and beat Lamar 74-69 on Sunday.
- Lindsey, Demps spark NU to 90-63 rout of New Orleans Updated: Nov-28-15 11:18 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Scottie Lindsey might soon crack the starting lineup. For now, he's focused on his role as a sixth man.
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff holds on for 62-60 win over SE Louisiana Updated: Nov-28-15 7:21 pm
WEST POINT, New York - JoVaughn Love hit two late jump shots and grabbed a rebound off a missed free throw to help Arkansas-Pine Bluff hold on for a 62-60 win over Southeastern Louisiana in the Barclays Center Classic on Saturday night.
- Texas State holds off McNeese State 70-67 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:24 pm
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Kavin Gilder-Tilbury had 17 points and Emani Gant had 13 and grabbed 15 rebounds as Texas State held off McNeese State for a 70-67 win on Saturday.
- Auburn reverses sloppy start, beats Northwestern St. 119-81 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:52 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - For the first couple of minutes, Auburn looked to be suffering the drowsy effects of too much Thanksgiving turkey.
- Tulane edges Stephen F. Austin in Music City, 60-59 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:36 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Dylan Osetkowski's layup with 16 second left capped a furious Tulane comeback for a 60-59 win over Stephen F. Austin in the Challenge in Music City tournament Friday night.
- Texas A&M-CC tops Elon, 85-81 in mainland Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-27-15 9:51 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Rashawn Thomas and Jelani Currie both scored 18 points and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi held off host Elon 85-81 in a mainland section of the Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament on Friday night.
- Stephen F. Austin holds off Western Michigan 79-71 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:00 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Clide Geffrard scored 21 points with nine rebounds - both career highs - to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 79-71 win over Western Michigan on Thursday night in the opening round of the Challenge in the Music City.
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats Furman 73-69 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:08 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Brandon Pye scored 19 points with five 3-pointers and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beat Furman 73-69 Thursday in the Battle 4 Atlantis regional tournament.
- New Mexico beats Nicholls State 75-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:42 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Elijah Brown scored five of his 18 points at the start of a decisive 14-2 New Mexico run Wednesday night that helped propel the Lobos to a 75-63 win over Nicholls State.
- Marcus Evans leads Rice to 92-84 win over Lamar Updated: Nov-25-15 11:24 pm
HOUSTON - Marcus Evans scored 20 points to lead six players in double figures as Rice picked up its first victory with a 92-84 win over Lamar on Wednesday night.
- Frye, Gill score 13 apiece, New Orleans beats Bradley 64-51 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:47 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Christavious Gill and Nate Frye scored 13 points apiece to help New Orleans beat Bradley 64-51 on Wednesday night.
- Louisiana-Lafayette rolls over Loyola New Orleans 106-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:13 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Shawn Long scored 25 points with 16 rebounds and Louisiana-Lafayette ran over Loyola New Orleans 106-62 on Wednesday night.
- Northwestern State holds off D-III Louisiana College 86-80 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:31 pm
NATCHITOCHES, Louisiana - Ishmael Lane scored 25 points with nine rebounds and Northwestern State held off Division III member Louisiana College 86-80 on Wednesday.
- Howard defeats Central Arkansas 73-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - James Daniel III scored 22 points and Damon Collins and Marcel Boyd had double-doubles to help Howard beat Central Arkansas 73-54 Wednesday.
- Greenwood, McFerrin lead McNeese State past Dillard 80-79 Updated: Nov-25-15 5:33 pm
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Jarren Greenwood scored 16 points, and Craig McFerrin made a layup with 10 seconds to go to lift McNeese State to an 80-79 win over NAIA Dillard on Wednesday.
- Okereafor scores 16, Rider beats Houston Baptist 67-56 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:43 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Teddy Okereafor scored 16, including four 3-pointers, and Xavier Lundy added 11 points to lead Rider to a 67-56 win over Houston Baptist in the Cancun Challenge on Wednesday.
- Hield sends No. 7 Oklahoma to 96-63 win over Incarnate Word Updated: Nov-24-15 11:48 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield is on a pretty neat pace: nearly a point per minute.
- No. 24 Cincinnati pulls away to 64-49 win over SE Louisiana Updated: Nov-24-15 9:47 pm
CINCINNATI - For the first time all season, No. 24 Cincinnati had a game on its hands in the final minutes. The Bearcats started playing like a ranked team.
- Marshall leads South Dakota State past Houston Baptist 92-68 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:55 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Geroge Marshall scored 19, including three 3-pointers, and Deondre Parks added 17 points to help South Dakota State beat Houston Baptist 92-68 Tuesday.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- No. 14 California beats Sam Houston State 89-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:57 am
BERKELEY, California - California made it through the warmup act unscathed. Now the Golden Bears get to see how good they really are when they get their first true tests of the season.