- Correction: Cent Arkansas-Northwestern St story Updated: Mar-07-14 9:35 pm
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats McNeese St. 67-51 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:24 am
- Stephen F. Austin defeats Oral Roberts 83-72 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:11 am
- Sam Houston breezes past SE Louisiana 71-54 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:15 pm
- Nicholls beats Houston Baptist 75-62 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:09 pm
- Hilliard leads Lamar over New Orleans 89-70 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:03 pm
- Oral Roberts tops Sam Houston State 80-73 Updated: Mar-01-14 11:30 pm
- Texas A&M-CC overwhelms Houston Baptist 65-45 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:53 pm
- Miles leads Cent. Arkansas to 76-69 win over Lamar Updated: Mar-01-14 8:35 pm
- Stephen F Austin defeats SE Louisiana 75-62 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:08 pm
- McNeese State beats Abilene Christian 95-91 in OT Updated: Mar-01-14 7:44 pm
- Eackles, McNeese State beat Incarnate Word 87-72 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:36 pm
- White, Northwestern State tops SE Louisiana 87-84 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:21 pm
- Stephen F. Austin crushes New Orleans 103-63 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:20 pm
- Central Arkansas upsets Sam Houston State 80-71 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:03 pm
- Oral Roberts beats Lamar 75-67 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:57 pm
- Nicholls St rolls past Abilene Christian, 79-60 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:53 pm
- Houston Baptist rolls by Arlington Baptist 107-55 Updated: Feb-25-14 11:06 pm
- Texas A&M-CC defeats Houston Baptist 66-61 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:53 pm
- Sam Houston St. holds off Lamar for 74-71 victory Updated: Feb-22-14 10:42 pm
- SFA escapes with 70-68 win over Northwestern State Updated: Feb-22-14 10:27 pm
- Oral Roberts knocks off Central Arkansas 63-50 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:53 pm
- Nicholls rolls past McNeese State 68-59 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:44 pm
- Hill, New Orleans beat SE Louisiana 67-58 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:23 pm
- McNeese State rallies to beat New Orleans 72-69 Updated: Feb-16-14 8:15 pm
NATCHITOCHES, Louisiana - In a March 6 story about Northwestern State's 119-102 basketball victory over Central Arkansas, The Associated Press reported erroneously that it was the Demons' third-highest total against a Division I opponent this season. It was the Demons' highest total of the season.
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Thomas Walkup scored 16 points and Deshaunt Walker added 12 as Stephen F. Austin won its 32nd-straight home game with an 83-72 victory over Oral Roberts on Thursday night.
HOUSTON - Jeremy Smith led the way with 17 points on 7-of-11 shooting as Nicholls beat Houston Baptist 75-62 for a sweep of the season series on Thursday night.
BEAUMONT, Texas - Nimrod Hilliard scored 19 points and dished out 11 assists to help Lamar snap a seven-game losing skid with an 89-70 victory over New Orleans on Thursday night.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Korey Billbury tied his career high with 29 points, making 3 of 5 3-point attempts, to lead Oral Roberts to an 80-73 victory over Sam Houston State Saturday night.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - John Jordan had 22 points as Texas A&M-Corpus Christi overwhelmed Houston Baptist 65-45 Saturday night.
CONWAY, Arkansas - LeQuentin Miles scored 30 points and pulled down 14 rebounds as Central Arkansas defeated Lamar 76-69 Saturday night.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Desmond Haymon scored 17 points and Deshaunt Walker had 16, including five 3-pointers, as Stephen F. Austin continued its Southland Conference dominance, knocking off Southeast Louisiana 75-62 on Saturday.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Ledrick Eackles scored a career-high 31 points for McNeese State on Thursday night and the Cowboys walked away from Incarnate Word late in the second period to win 87-72.
CONWAY, Arkansas - LaQuentin Miles scored 23 points as Central Arkansas upset Sam Houston State 80-71 on Thursday.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - T. J. Carpenter and Jeremy Smith combined to score 35 points to lead Nicholls State to a 79-60 win over Abilene Christian Thursday in the first meeting between the schools.
HOUSTON - Rob Lewis scored 24 points and Houston Baptist rolled by NCCAA member Arlington Baptist 107-55 on Tuesday.
HOUSTON - Zane Knowles had 10 points and 11 rebounds as Texas A&M-Corpus Christi held on for a 66-61 victory over Houston Baptist Saturday night.
BEAUMONT, Texas - Jabari Peters, who finished with 14 points, scored six in the final 1:03 as Sam Houston State held on for 74-71 victory over Lamar Saturday night.
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Jacob Parker stole the ball and slammed home a dunk with less than a second remaining to give Stephen F. Austin a 70-68 victory over upset-minded Northwestern State Saturday.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Korey Billbury scored 24 points and pulled down 13 rebounds as Oral Roberts knocked off Central Arkansas 63-50 Saturday.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - T.J. Carpenter scored 19 points to lead Nicholls to a 68-59 win over McNeese State Saturday.
NEW ORLEANS - Ledrick Eackles had 20 points and sparked a McNeese State comeback in the final 5 minutes for a 72-69 victory against New Orleans on Sunday.