- Gov. Matt Mead creates panel to assess marijuana in Wyoming Updated: Jun-30-15 8:31 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming Gov. Matt Mead is creating a council to gauge the effects of marijuana usage in the state ahead of a push for a legalization initiative that could put the issue before voters next year.
- Wyoming same-sex marriage advocates welcome court ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 6:53 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming gay rights activists welcomed Friday's U.S. Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage across the country. But they say true equality won't come until the state outlaws discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
- Lawmakers consider changing community college funding model Updated: Jun-24-15 5:05 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming lawmakers are considering a bill that would provide more stable funding for the state's seven community colleges.
- Lawmakers consider citizen privacy Updated: Jun-18-15 5:16 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A legislative panel is considering adding both privacy and open-government protections to the Wyoming Constitution.
- Wyoming hospitals report $100 million in uncompensated care Updated: Jun-09-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - According to new data presented to lawmakers, Wyoming hospitals provided at least $100 million in medical treatment to patients who could not pay.
- Wyoming lawmakers look into right-to-privacy amendment again Updated: Jun-09-15 5:05 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A proposal to add personal privacy protections to the Wyoming Constitution could be back in the legislature next session.