- Sheridan County appoints Mark Kinner to Wyoming House Updated: Apr-20-15 8:01 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Sheridan County banker Mark Kinner has been appointed to serve in the Wyoming House of Representatives, following the late Rep. John Patton, who died earlier this month.
- Wyoming legislators file brief opposing same-sex marriage Updated: Apr-20-15 6:34 pm
WORLAND, Wyoming - Sixteen Wyoming legislators have weighed in on a pending U.S. Supreme Court case arguing that states should have the right to refuse to allow same-sex couples to get married.
- Wyoming lawmakers consider new laws for marijuana edibles Updated: Apr-20-15 1:05 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A legislative committee is looking at whether state law needs to be clarified on how the illegal use of edible marijuana is penalized in Wyoming.
- Lawmakers want changes to law allowing property seizure Updated: Apr-17-15 4:10 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Wyoming legislative committee is considering bills to change the state law that allows law enforcement agencies to seize vehicles and other property they believe was used in drug crimes even if the owner hasn't been convicted.
- Conservation groups push back on federal lands transfer idea Updated: Apr-14-15 8:29 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Stung by a recent vote in Congress, national conservation groups are mustering opposition to the increasing call from many western states to transfer federal lands to state control.