- Hawaii schools charity effort violates ethics code Updated: Dec-06-13 2:57 pm
- Hawaii legislators for young people's caucus Updated: Nov-28-13 11:07 am
- Hawaii Senate to introduce Niihau fishery bill Updated: Nov-28-13 8:05 am
- Governor appoints Honolulu attorney to UH board Updated: Nov-24-13 11:05 am
- Hawaii considers modified crops, pesticide bills Updated: Nov-21-13 4:06 pm
- Lawmaker ends shopping cart destruction campaign Updated: Nov-20-13 6:32 pm
- Judge awards damages to injured soccer player Updated: Nov-15-13 2:26 pm
- Judge upholds Hawaii open primary election system Updated: Nov-14-13 8:00 pm
- Hawaii to legalize gay marriage, making Ill. 16th Updated: Nov-13-13 7:38 am
HONOLULU - Hawaii public school teachers and administrators who are encouraging students to participate in a private holiday charity campaign are violating the state ethics code, according to the state Ethics Committee.
HONOLULU - A bipartisan group wants to increase the participation of young people in Hawaii's government.
HONOLULU - State senators plan to introduce legislation that would establish a "no fishing zone" around Niihau.
HONOLULU - Gov. Neil Abercrombie has appointed Honolulu attorney Jeffrey Portnoy to the University of Hawaii Board of Regents.
HONOLULU - State lawmakers are considering legislation affecting genetically modified crops and pesticides now that several counties have taken steps to regulate them.
HONOLULU - A Hawaii legislator said he will no longer use a sledgehammer to smash stolen and abandoned shopping carts used by homeless people to carry belongings in Waikiki.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A 21-year-old former Kauai high school soccer player has been awarded damages for an injury suffered during a team practice five years ago.
HONOLULU - A federal judge on Thursday upheld Hawaii's open primary election, ruling a lawsuit challenging the system failed to prove it's "facially unconstitutional."
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - When lawmakers voted this month to approve gay marriage in Illinois, the state was set to become the 15th in the nation to legalize same-sex weddings.